Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer clearout list 18:50 - Apr 7 with 3496 viewsJamie

Who would you be happy to see leave?
Summer clearout list on 22:49 - Apr 7 with 670 viewsBAWHoops

Squad will be

GK - Green, Murphy, Another

FB - Bosingwa, Yun, Harriman, (possibly Traore or Another)

CD - Hill, Ferdinand, Onouha, Another

CM - Diakite, Jenas, Derry, Park, Faurlin, Ehmer

W - SWP, Ephraim, Mackie, Another

ST - Zamora, Bothroyd, Campbell, Johnson, (possibly Cisse)

Losing Cesar, Samba, Mbia, Townsend, Taarabt, Remy

If we brought in Gorkks and Redmond and kept Redknapp then who knows we could line up as follows

.........................Green....................
Bosingwa....Onouha.....Hill.........Yun
SWP.........Diakite.......Jenas......Redmond
..............Zamora.......AJ......................

It aint great, but who knows

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Summer clearout list on 22:55 - Apr 7 with 662 viewsSamegmol

Summer clearout list on 22:44 - Apr 7 by switchingcode

Whilst I agree with your first bit,he has not done enough for me to deserve a chance next season

But why do you think it's Redknapp's fault?
Summer clearout list on 08:52 - Apr 8 with 619 viewsswitchingcode

Summer clearout list on 22:55 - Apr 7 by Samegmol

But why do you think it's Redknapp's fault?

Because he's the manager,and they live and die by results and his haven't been good enough.We are in the same position as far as points from safety as when he joined and 30 million worse off.
Summer clearout list on 08:57 - Apr 8 with 615 viewsVish

Summer clearout list on 08:52 - Apr 8 by switchingcode

Because he's the manager,and they live and die by results and his haven't been good enough.We are in the same position as far as points from safety as when he joined and 30 million worse off.

he's the manager that is managing someone else's poor signings and inherited a split squad with no confidence.

Yes he signed Remy and Samba on big money, but they can't keep us up on their own.
Summer clearout list on 09:03 - Apr 8 with 608 viewsJonDoeman

Summer clearout list on 22:49 - Apr 7 by BAWHoops

Squad will be

GK - Green, Murphy, Another

FB - Bosingwa, Yun, Harriman, (possibly Traore or Another)

CD - Hill, Ferdinand, Onouha, Another

CM - Diakite, Jenas, Derry, Park, Faurlin, Ehmer

W - SWP, Ephraim, Mackie, Another

ST - Zamora, Bothroyd, Campbell, Johnson, (possibly Cisse)

Losing Cesar, Samba, Mbia, Townsend, Taarabt, Remy

If we brought in Gorkks and Redmond and kept Redknapp then who knows we could line up as follows

.........................Green....................
Bosingwa....Onouha.....Hill.........Yun
SWP.........Diakite.......Jenas......Redmond
..............Zamora.......AJ......................

It aint great, but who knows

How do you know, are you Jamie?

It Is What It Is !!

Summer clearout list on 09:12 - Apr 8 with 598 viewsswitchingcode

Summer clearout list on 08:57 - Apr 8 by Vish

he's the manager that is managing someone else's poor signings and inherited a split squad with no confidence.

Yes he signed Remy and Samba on big money, but they can't keep us up on their own.

He has signed/loaned more than them 2.All the spin that goes with Harry about his man management and tactical expertise has proved to be a myth.He got lucky at Spurs who were a good side going through a poor run when he took over and he was portrayed as a genius although most of the side had finished 5 th the previous season. He has done the same for us as he did for Southampton.We need a new fresh approach with a
manager who can bring some young players through and a winning culture to the club not continue with his failed aproach
Summer clearout list on 09:16 - Apr 8 with 594 viewsVish

Summer clearout list on 09:12 - Apr 8 by switchingcode

He has signed/loaned more than them 2.All the spin that goes with Harry about his man management and tactical expertise has proved to be a myth.He got lucky at Spurs who were a good side going through a poor run when he took over and he was portrayed as a genius although most of the side had finished 5 th the previous season. He has done the same for us as he did for Southampton.We need a new fresh approach with a
manager who can bring some young players through and a winning culture to the club not continue with his failed aproach

two arguments you've got there. Blaming HR for this season is just crazy. Hughes done that for us. Yes HR has signed more players, however you can't argue with Samba, Remy, Townsend, Jenas and Haim as opposed to what he originally had at his disposal. You can't forget how poor we were when we took over.

Moving forward, yes, maybe there is a case for a younger hungry manager to oversee a longer term objective for the club. Different discussion though.
Summer clearout list on 09:20 - Apr 8 with 593 viewsadhoc_qpr

Harry inherited a mess and has done a decent job, but he's certainly made mistakes and contributed to our (likely) relegation.

Quite a few games spring to mind where our cautious approach cost us any chance of 3 points - Newcastle, West Ham, Sunderland (away).

Ultimately he's only delivered around a point a game, which is relegation struggler form regardless of the mess he found us in.
Login to get fewer ads

Summer clearout list on 09:22 - Apr 8 with 585 viewsJonDoeman

Summer clearout list on 09:12 - Apr 8 by switchingcode

All the Soton fans from this MB!

It Is What It Is !!

Summer clearout list on 09:47 - Apr 8 with 559 viewsthemodfather

Summer clearout list on 09:22 - Apr 8 by JonDoeman

All the Soton fans from this MB!

clear em all out, start again.
Summer clearout list on 10:12 - Apr 8 with 538 viewsCiderwithRsie

OK, I'll bite.

Given the OP was not "who do you think will leave" but "who would you be happy to see leave", all I really want, and haven't had for two seasons, is a team I can get behind and respect.

Plenty of times I've thought the only way to get that would be to sack the lot. But right now I think we have some decent players and if we kept the lot a good manager could forge a team from them that could win the championship and then hold its own in the premiership.

So I don't particularly want anyone to leave, other than players we can't fit into a 25 man squad or who are too injury-prone to play regularly. What I want is for our manager - whoever he is - to actually work with what we've got and turn them into a team. I don't want another swathe of players surging in through the transfer window before I've even got to know the ones we've got
Summer clearout list on 10:16 - Apr 8 with 535 viewswestberksr

Summer clearout list on 19:04 - Apr 7 by Charlie1

You are one sick person Jamie
Your life must be miserable and empty. What a cnt.

+1

post of the day

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Summer clearout list on 10:32 - Apr 8 with 522 viewsWeaverQPR

The players we should be able to move on imo are -

Cesar
Granero
Remy
Mbia
Taarabt
Mackie
Barton Boswingwa Samba may get interest but wages could be iffy.

Nucleus of next season?

Green,Onouha,Hill,Jenas,Diakite,Zamora,Aj,Hoilett,Bothroyd,SWP,Dj Campbell,Ehmer,Traore,Derry,Faurlin,Murphy,Ferdinob
Would Cisse give us a year in the Chumpionship?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024