Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. 21:25 - Nov 17 with 6272 viewsstumbleandfall

I know I'm going to be slaughtered. Neither a regular poster or a regular attender of games. Used to be but no longer live in England.

Fans today were embarrassing. More disgusted with the idiots in P, Q and R block than the team performance. To single out ''favourites' and to to basically isolate others was a disgrace.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:27 - Nov 17 with 3825 viewsRs_Holy

Yep, you should be slaughtered for that!!!
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:28 - Nov 17 with 3788 viewsRANGERS4EVER

To be fair all of the home games before this one we were very good. Its just getting completely dominated by a sh*t team was the last straw. Fans are now getting very frustrated and that is why it was so poor.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:28 - Nov 17 with 3794 viewsthame_hoops

In what way was it embarrassing? Maybe if you have been regularly for the last 11 months you'd be just as frustrated?
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:30 - Nov 17 with 3766 viewsBAWHoops

I was there today. I actually thought singing Ryan Nelsen and Jamie Mackie's name was appropriate. Two boys who worked their bollox off when they were on the field.
It was the fans trying to get the message to some of our more talented players that all we ask for as fans is a bit of effort and pride in the shirt.

As for the booing... I personally didn't boo, was numb to it by the end. But in all my life I have never NEVER heard Loftus Road turn on a manager like that.

The fans know... they always do. It hasn't worked. You can pick the bones out of it for however long you like but it hasn't and will not work.

The fans didn't turn on the players until then end. And I must say had I not felt like crying I would have too.

THE worst performance I have ever seen at LR when you take into consideration the personel on the field

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:31 - Nov 17 with 3744 viewsCHUBBS

You will always get a minority of w@nkers but most of the fans you talk about work their arses off all week spending money they probably can't really afford to watch that lot.That lot are earning more in a week than most of the fans you speak of earn a year.
If you think that they should continue to support a team that quite obviously don't give a fcuk then you are an even bigger fool than TF.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:32 - Nov 17 with 3725 viewskropotkin41

Most of the people you found embarrassing weren't being fickle and I don't suppose that many of them were tourists or one of the fans who hasn't been able to go in recent times (like me) - they pay a f*cking fortune to watch their team play like that and I think that they have every right to express themselves how they want - it's football, not the f*cking opera!

Those overpaid f*cks who disgrace a club that has been around 130 years need to be given a rocket, and so does Hughes!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:32 - Nov 17 with 3723 viewsWokingR

"Neither a regular poster or a regular attender of games"

So what on earth makes you think you are qualified to make a comment like that then?
I have attended every home game this season and that is the first time that the crowd have shown any indication of running out of patience and let those such as Boswinga and Traore know that their performance is unacceptable.
Hughes obviously hasn't got the message across to them so what do you expect the crowd to do?
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:33 - Nov 17 with 3706 viewsamhoop

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:30 - Nov 17 by BAWHoops

I was there today. I actually thought singing Ryan Nelsen and Jamie Mackie's name was appropriate. Two boys who worked their bollox off when they were on the field.
It was the fans trying to get the message to some of our more talented players that all we ask for as fans is a bit of effort and pride in the shirt.

As for the booing... I personally didn't boo, was numb to it by the end. But in all my life I have never NEVER heard Loftus Road turn on a manager like that.

The fans know... they always do. It hasn't worked. You can pick the bones out of it for however long you like but it hasn't and will not work.

The fans didn't turn on the players until then end. And I must say had I not felt like crying I would have too.

THE worst performance I have ever seen at LR when you take into consideration the personel on the field

except paul hart... and that was after we'd won
Login to get fewer ads

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:33 - Nov 17 with 3701 viewsMarc

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:28 - Nov 17 by RANGERS4EVER

To be fair all of the home games before this one we were very good. Its just getting completely dominated by a sh*t team was the last straw. Fans are now getting very frustrated and that is why it was so poor.

You must have missed the first halves vs West Ham and Reading then.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:34 - Nov 17 with 3692 viewsFDC

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:33 - Nov 17 by amhoop

except paul hart... and that was after we'd won

Wasn't there today, and to be honest it didn't sound like Hughes got roasted as much as I'd expected him to - was it that loud?
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:36 - Nov 17 with 3664 viewsstumbleandfall

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:31 - Nov 17 by CHUBBS

You will always get a minority of w@nkers but most of the fans you talk about work their arses off all week spending money they probably can't really afford to watch that lot.That lot are earning more in a week than most of the fans you speak of earn a year.
If you think that they should continue to support a team that quite obviously don't give a fcuk then you are an even bigger fool than TF.

I'm not a complete drop in. For about a seven year stretch never missed a home game. I just felt the first 20 minutes was an acceptable level of performance. Once their goal went in from a set piece the whole atmosphere turned and was massively counter productive.

I just felt the praise to Mackie, Nelsen and Derry was disrespectful to others who I felt were trying but were getting 'not fit to wear hoops' bollocks.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:36 - Nov 17 with 3661 viewstinhead

I thought the song to Ryan nelson was a bit harsh.. Only because he wasn't the only one trying.

If they'd sung that he was a one man defence would have been more appropriate

Puny God!

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:36 - Nov 17 with 3656 viewsIrishR

Could see it coming and will get worse unless something is done soon. i.e. a miraculous win next week or hughes is sacked. Atmosphere was worse last week at stoke with a few sets of fans turning on each other. Drink obviously plays a part and tensions are naturally high. Just hard to watch us turning on each other.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:40 - Nov 17 with 3622 viewswittle

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:36 - Nov 17 by stumbleandfall

I'm not a complete drop in. For about a seven year stretch never missed a home game. I just felt the first 20 minutes was an acceptable level of performance. Once their goal went in from a set piece the whole atmosphere turned and was massively counter productive.

I just felt the praise to Mackie, Nelsen and Derry was disrespectful to others who I felt were trying but were getting 'not fit to wear hoops' bollocks.

there is only so much sh/t you can watch mate,maybe you havent seen enough this season,i know i have
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:41 - Nov 17 with 3604 viewsBAWHoops

I was in the sun in L.A for that game!
Woke up, sw the score and thought we had done OK. Then I read what had actually happened.
At least Hart fell on his sword

edit to say that was the Bristol game
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:42 - Nov 17 with 3587 viewsted_hendrix

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:34 - Nov 17 by FDC

Wasn't there today, and to be honest it didn't sound like Hughes got roasted as much as I'd expected him to - was it that loud?

I told Hughes to fck Off, I was in the lower loft as usual and my despair happened about 30 seconds after the football entered our net of Its own free will thus giving Southampton a 3-1 lead.

I thought It only fair to give MH the benifit of my wisdom, he ignored me, either that or he couldnt hear me.

I didn't feel embarrased at all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:46 - Nov 17 with 3553 viewsNorthernr

I hope you do get slaughtered, you deserve it. We have been remarkably patient with this manager and these players. From 3 winnable games they've taken 1 point and 3 dreadful performances. They're playing way, way beneath what they're capable of. To suggest the paying public who put up with this sht are wrong for losing their rag (at long last) today is stupid, moronic and deliberately provocative. The cnts deserve everything they get.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:47 - Nov 17 with 3533 viewspompeyhoop

I feel like abusing you to be honest!!! I just want to see some passion heart and effort, they need to look at Nelsons attitude

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:48 - Nov 17 with 3517 viewsN12Hoop

I think as fans we've been remarkably constrained up until now given that it's been pretty awful all season. £800 I've shelled out to watch a bunch of mercenaries take the pi55 out of me.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:49 - Nov 17 with 3499 viewsstumbleandfall

Definitely not deliberately provocative. Just was disillusioned with the complete u turn. We were all behind the team. One goal and it went. I felt the game was still winnable at that stage.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:50 - Nov 17 with 3492 viewsTGRRRSSS

OP comes across as a troll, comes on knowing how the mood will be, then slags fans. Troll
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:52 - Nov 17 with 3452 viewsessextaxiboy

How do you know which blocks"singled out players" ?
If you were there you would know that the whole of the Rangers support lost it with this lot when we could see the level of commitment shown ..

Adel Mackie and Nelson were singled out because they looked like they cared .
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 21:53 - Nov 17 with 3443 viewssimmohoopster

You have embarassed yourself and mugged yourself right off with this post. Today's performance was unacceptable from the vast majority of players. I can handle losing if the players put the effort in, but today they left themselves and more importantly us down. There was no effort, commitment or desire. That is the minimum I expect.

Nelsen, Taarabt, Mackie and Derry at least made an effort and it is right to acknowledge that. The rest were a disgrace and the manager has to take responsibility for that because he put this team together.

Its the only thing the fans can do to make the other players realsie what the minimum they have to do each game.
Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 22:00 - Nov 17 with 3376 viewsStanisgod

So you think Botswinga was trying do you ? Oh no, you wasn't there.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fans today. Hugely embarrassing. on 22:01 - Nov 17 with 3363 viewsHulahoop7

+1

I was there we were utter shit nothing to cheer about.
Infact compared to other fans we had a fair bit of restraint.
The only players that got singled out were one ones that bothered to turn up.
Get a grip of yourself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024