Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? 19:55 - Feb 28 with 2523 viewsfactamondo2

discuss.................
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:18 - Feb 28 with 1802 viewsQPR1882

Team.....Norwich

Fans.......QPR
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:18 - Feb 28 with 1797 viewsloftboy

Manchester City, decent fans and appreciated the game we gave them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:19 - Feb 28 with 1793 viewsJamie

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:18 - Feb 28 by loftboy

This.
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:20 - Feb 28 with 1788 viewsfactamondo2

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:19 - Feb 28 by Jamie

This.

i think citeh thus far too!
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:28 - Feb 28 with 1764 viewsWeAreQPR12

Norwich for football, as they play as a team and are having an incredible season and they don't watch in Bradley Orr when they play the big teams unlike some sides I can think of.

Fans I would say us. We gave the city fans there chant by the thousands and we have put up with a bunch of clowns admin etc yet we still look for good banter although x block does defeat all of that because they are an odd bunch where we have some mixed breeds.
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:34 - Feb 28 with 1748 viewsdaveB

best team i've seen by a mile is Spurs, they were fantastic against us.

Wouldn't say we have the best fans, atmosphere has been shit at most games apart from City and Chelsea. Man City were pretty good
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:36 - Feb 28 with 1737 viewsN12Hoop

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:18 - Feb 28 by loftboy

This. I hope they win the league.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:37 - Feb 28 with 1734 viewsscot1963

agree with spurs for most impressive team
Login to get fewer ads

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:39 - Feb 28 with 1723 viewsCHUBBS

Pound for pound Norwich are the best team and Grant Holt the player.
Fans wise Wigan have been pretty damn patient and loyal to their team and manager considering the 9 game losing streak they had.
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:39 - Feb 28 with 1723 viewsted_hendrix

Liverpool at Anfield, in the first half they tore us a new one, could/should have been 4 or 5 down.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 20:45 - Feb 28 with 1706 viewsTheBlob

Most of them have looked impressive against R's.

For me it's more about individual players within the opposing sides - Bale and Aguerro notably.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:11 - Feb 28 with 1665 viewsbosh67

Man City both.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:12 - Feb 28 with 1663 viewscoolranger

Manchester City - best team and a refreshing change to see them as contenders.

Best fans? - Norwich are good for a mid-size club, Man City because I always feel they are a larger version of our own lot, with their dark humour and expectation of the worst being just around the corner.
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:14 - Feb 28 with 1654 viewsGloucs_R

Fulham.

Yes Fulham.

Outsung us and cheered every Tiger Cubs goal, every single one. Fair play to them.

Poll: Are we staying up?

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:15 - Feb 28 with 1646 viewsWeAreQPR12

Everyone are saying Man city but I want united to win the league.

I can't stand the city chant of we will score when we want, very arrogant and I have no time for them. Also stealing a polish celebration is pretty pathetic too.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:22 - Feb 28 with 1621 viewscoolranger

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:15 - Feb 28 by WeAreQPR12

I can't stand the city chant of we will score when we want, very arrogant and I have no time for them. Also stealing a polish celebration is pretty pathetic too.

City fans are not arrogant. They've had far too many tough years to be arrogant. They are funny and revel in the dry humour of the underdog. I love the way they stand up to United despite having little to show for it up to last season.

Finally after decades living under a red cloud of arrogance they have emerged. Don't begrudge their current success. They have a fine team and very loyal, passionate fans. Some of the best in the country.

Perhaps one day we will have the limelight!
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:31 - Feb 28 with 1602 viewsloftboy

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 21:15 - Feb 28 by WeAreQPR12

The thing is at that stage of the season they did seem to score when they want.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:04 - Feb 28 with 1569 viewsToast_R

I was quite impressed with Fulham to be fair and while we're at it MK Dons.
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:05 - Feb 28 with 1561 viewsWeAreQPR12

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:04 - Feb 28 by Toast_R

I was quite impressed with Fulham to be fair and while we're at it MK Dons.

yep v impressed with the dons too. I thought there full back smith on loan from spurs looked very good and i'd imagine will be playing at a much higher level in a few years time
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:12 - Feb 28 with 1543 viewskomradkirk

been to mostly aways this season and the home fans have all been unimpressive in my view.
hate to say it but manfecking united fans at home were quite good for a sunday lunchtime.
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:13 - Feb 28 with 1542 viewsStanisgod

MK Dons/Fulham

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:15 - Feb 28 with 1534 viewscoolranger

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:13 - Feb 28 by Stanisgod

MK Dons/Fulham

Thought Rochdale were awesome and we were fortunate to hold them to 0-2.

Fans? MK Dons rocked our place to the rafters

:-)
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:27 - Feb 28 with 1511 viewsAgedR

Fans: Fulham...(how is this possible?) - although, I will caveat this by saying we were like the beginning of a Bjork song, had we been like we were against Chelsea (1st time) we might not have heard them.

Team: Utd were in a completely different class to us

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 22:41 - Feb 28 with 1493 viewsNeil_SI

Tottenham and Manchester United were by far and away the best sides we've faced this season. Spurs played to their strengths and were wonderful on an individual basis, but United were more sophisticated and slick as a team from a tactical perspective.

As for fans, I enjoyed the Everton supporters who seemed the most real ones in terms of being proper football people when we visited them there. The atmosphere away to Spurs was excellent and inspiring for their players.
which team/fans impressed you most this season???? on 23:39 - Feb 28 with 1460 viewsLewes_r

Man Utd

Fans were very loud.. Louder than i expected.. Very upbeat the entire game

The team itself dealt with us in a very easy and lazy manner somewhat akin to a fat cat playing with a ball of string

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024