Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham 16:10 - Feb 24 with 4325 viewsEllerslieW12

And I know that 99% of us deep down despise the fools but are too afraid to admit it as we like to aim our sights at chelsea more which is fair.

Just preaching the truth. Chelsea, Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich, Luton and Brentford

all scum
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 00:44 - Feb 25 with 782 viewsTrom

Got a few Fulham supporting mates and are meeting up before and after the game. Just not the type of club you hate. Running down the kings road being chased by subhuman buckle draggers when you're 12 tends to stick with you. So Chelsea always will have a special place in my heart.

Had to drive to Edinburgh after the 6-0 as I couldn't make it the airport to catch the last flight so had a fair time to mull that over.

The Fulham supporters I know acknowledge we have the big edge on passionate support but lets face it having a few beers on the river was nice even if the result wasn't earlier this season so I can see the attraction for the neutral just looking to see a game.

Can understand the Cardiff hatred after the play off final loss and the abuse we got trying to get out of Cardiff after the game but still don't really give a crap about them other than laughing at Jone's last season.

Norwich - I don't get this, I'd love QPR to follow their model: good youth development, great young manager and a solid first team that can both play and bully with the likes of Holt. Hating Norwich just seems like jealousy unless I've missed something over the last 20 years that gives us any history with them.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 02:06 - Feb 25 with 767 viewsSonofNorfolt

Hate! No.

Ingratiate, is more accurate.

If some of their supporters persist in this 'Your Cup Final' bollox it may just work with some of us.

Our CF was a couple of weeks after we played you, the game with a large amount of media coverage.

They stink of a club looking for an identity & a rival, jealous that we dismiss them unthinkingly.

Watch their followers en masse, look sheepishly lost as they try to merge into the background around Loftus Rd later.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 04:48 - Feb 25 with 762 viewstimcocking

"And I know that 99% of us deep down despise the fools but are too afraid to admit it"

I'd have thought that deep down, 99% of us couldn't care less about Fulham.
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 08:51 - Feb 25 with 746 viewsEllerslieW12

They hate Chelsea the most and to be fair Chelsea hate them more than even us - been playing them regularly for 11 years and after that pitch invasion fight. But Chelsea don't really care about any west london team so I think really it's us that's without a rival. Brentford hate Fulham more than us.

It's a shame and I'll get my head bitten off for this I'm sure. Just don't want to get too cocky as we could easily go down this season. U RRRRRS
I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 08:55 - Feb 25 with 743 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don't care what you say I hate Fulham on 08:51 - Feb 25 by EllerslieW12

They hate Chelsea the most and to be fair Chelsea hate them more than even us - been playing them regularly for 11 years and after that pitch invasion fight. But Chelsea don't really care about any west london team so I think really it's us that's without a rival. Brentford hate Fulham more than us.

It's a shame and I'll get my head bitten off for this I'm sure. Just don't want to get too cocky as we could easily go down this season. U RRRRRS

A reasonable attempt to be fair.

Fulham sing songs about us. We don't about them.

Brentford certainly dislike us more. Some of them really do hate us quite bitterly.

The pre-2003 Chelsea fans certainly dislike us more but have both clubs well below Spurs, Arse, West Ham and a couple of others. The new lot probably hadn't heard of us before this season but will definitely care more about the game later on in the season with us than with Fulham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024