Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? 17:59 - Sep 28 with 7257 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Both saved their teams from relegation last season at the last several games.
This season: Blackburn W4, D3, L0; (lost their top scorer and added some inexpensive players)
vs QPR W1, D4, L2.
If Eustace was appointed QPR manager after Warburton rather than Beale, Critchley, Ainsworth, or even Cifuentis, should we been in a much better position now?
Ferdinand was the suspected criminal again.
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 18:02 - Sep 28 with 5436 viewsmart_Goblin

God alfeckin’ mighty!
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 18:07 - Sep 28 with 5328 viewsDamo1962

Eustace has better players...so it's not a fair comparison. I still think MC should be doing better than he is though.
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 18:12 - Sep 28 with 5327 viewsSteveB

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 18:07 - Sep 28 by Damo1962

Eustace has better players...so it's not a fair comparison. I still think MC should be doing better than he is though.

I wanted him to be given the role permanently back in, what was it 2019?

Top bloke, top coach.

We fcked up. Standard QPR.
[Post edited 28 Sep 18:15]
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 18:33 - Sep 28 with 5157 viewsdaveB

Blackburn were never in the bottom 3 last season, he didn't save them from relegation he took a bottom half team to staying up in the bottom half

Doing a good job this season but he started like this at Birmingham last year, lets see how they look at Christmas
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:25 - Sep 28 with 4924 viewsBurnleyhoop

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 18:33 - Sep 28 by daveB

Blackburn were never in the bottom 3 last season, he didn't save them from relegation he took a bottom half team to staying up in the bottom half

Doing a good job this season but he started like this at Birmingham last year, lets see how they look at Christmas

Probably significantly better than we do. Played us off the park and being down to ten men is no excuse to capitulate.
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:30 - Sep 28 with 4893 viewsRangersw12

Christ this site is getting unbearable when we lose
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:30 - Sep 28 with 4892 viewsQPunkR

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:25 - Sep 28 by Burnleyhoop

Probably significantly better than we do. Played us off the park and being down to ten men is no excuse to capitulate.

Whatever their merits, we'll be craning our necks looking up at them by that point

QPR - "shit but local"

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:34 - Sep 28 with 4874 viewsdaveB

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:25 - Sep 28 by Burnleyhoop

They had a good 10 minutes and scored with a deflection, didn't think they played us off the park at all. They were crap until the red card
Login to get fewer ads

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:39 - Sep 28 with 4820 viewsMick_S

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 18:02 - Sep 28 by mart_Goblin

God alfeckin’ mighty!

X10

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:44 - Sep 28 with 4756 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:30 - Sep 28 by Rangersw12

Are you new here?
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 19:45 - Sep 28 with 4747 viewspriceyparkrangers

And when we draw.
And when we win, but not by at least four clear goals.
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 20:38 - Sep 28 with 4581 viewsMyke

Expect Eustace to be sacked any day now and Rooney poached from Plymouth
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 21:02 - Sep 28 with 4470 viewsrobith

It's like when we lose the collective QPR mind loses object permanence, and draws huge, wide ranging conclusions from one game, in the manner of a baby wailing, believing its bottle has ceased to exists
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 21:04 - Sep 28 with 4463 viewsMalintabuk

Not all over reaction, before the game started today on the thread I wondered is Eustace was a mistake on our part letting him go.
Now whether he wanted the managers job full time with us is debatable.... but I think for the championship he certainly as more experience, and seems to understand what is needed more than perhaps Marti does now.
There is no mistaking the fact that if things don't improve, and 1 win in 7 games, playing turgid football to boot, is not going to endear him to the powers to be or the fans
This is a sticky time for Marti
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 21:30 - Sep 28 with 4262 viewsaston_hoop

I do wonder what Blackburn fans would have made of this at the point where they won something like 3 times in 20 games at the end of last season under Eustace including losing to us under MC! I also wonder what they will think when it likely happens again this season. They were not all that and it was simply the red card that did it today.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 21:41 - Sep 28 with 4197 viewsNed_Kennedys

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 21:30 - Sep 28 by aston_hoop

I do wonder what Blackburn fans would have made of this at the point where they won something like 3 times in 20 games at the end of last season under Eustace including losing to us under MC! I also wonder what they will think when it likely happens again this season. They were not all that and it was simply the red card that did it today.

Jon Dahl Tomasson was their manager when we won there earlier this year.
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 22:03 - Sep 28 with 4127 viewsaston_hoop

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 21:41 - Sep 28 by Ned_Kennedys

Jon Dahl Tomasson was their manager when we won there earlier this year.

Ah so he was, Eustace didn't do too much to arrest that slump though if I recall

Yeah, won his first game then failed to win the next 11
[Post edited 28 Sep 22:06]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 22:25 - Sep 28 with 4010 viewsCateLeBonR

Good question but I might have a better one.

Is Colegate a better toothpaste than Oral B?
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 3996 viewsloftboy

People were shocked when Stoke fired their boss after a few games and now people are wanting Marti gone.
Give your heads a wobble and give him time, changing the manager isn’t going to change the players at his disposal.
We aren’t too far away and once it clicks we will start to win.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 23:06 - Sep 28 with 3807 viewsJimboqpr

Put simply... probably not. Who finished above who last season from respected positions? Let's see where everybody lands come May. We don't win at Blackburn no matter who's in charge.
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 23:12 - Sep 28 with 3792 viewsBostonR

It shows what a turgid spectacle the Championship is with Blackburn in 3rd place. Let’s be honest just before the sending off we were all thinking this is ok - we are holding our own.
I’d rather have a slow start and given the new signings that’s to be expected. On today’s showing do you really think Blackburn will be play-off contenders come March/Apr?
There is a long way to go and Marti has a decent track record on improving teams. Whatever happens we will finish above Blackburn at the end of March/Apr.
Somehow I think it will be top 10.
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 00:12 - Sep 29 with 3483 viewsMrNITK

We’ll win on Tuesday and next Saturday.
King Marti this time next week!
Honestly, think time will tell and just my opinion but no way I’d prefer Eustace to Marti and don’t think their players are better than ours either
Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 00:13 - Sep 29 with 3473 viewsFredManRave

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 22:27 - Sep 28 by loftboy

People were shocked when Stoke fired their boss after a few games and now people are wanting Marti gone.
Give your heads a wobble and give him time, changing the manager isn’t going to change the players at his disposal.
We aren’t too far away and once it clicks we will start to win.

Agree completely with the sentiment, but let's not make false claims that, "People are wanting Marti gone" because I haven't actually seen that posted anywhere on here, or maybe it's been posted elsewhere. Sincerely hope not because that could be enough to get the perpetraitor certified.

In Marti We Trust

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 00:15 - Sep 29 with 3458 viewsFredManRave

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 22:25 - Sep 28 by CateLeBonR

Good question but I might have a better one.

Is Colegate a better toothpaste than Oral B?

Aquafreshist!

As to the question, it's all about opinions and, as such, the fact is, we'd all rather have Marti.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is Eustace a better manager than Cifuentes? on 00:43 - Sep 29 with 3334 viewsqprxtc

Is Cathy Barry a better “actress” than Lindsey Dawn MacKenzie.

Same question with shades on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024