Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Illias 13:25 - Sep 9 with 4208 viewsAndybrat

He wasn’t even on the bench for the behind closed doors against Brentford. Anyone have any idea where he is on his rage of recovery? Even with the new guys we would still be an even better team with him in it, at least we have more cover. Presume no one ITK
Illias on 14:24 - Sep 9 with 3890 viewsstevec

I did see a fella who looked remarkably like Ilias pushing a long line of trolleys in the car park at Tesco Leatherhead last week.
Illias on 14:33 - Sep 9 with 3834 viewsPBLOCK

Think they said 6-8 weeks before the WBA game

So maybe in contention end of the month early October?
Illias on 14:41 - Sep 9 with 3782 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Illias on 14:33 - Sep 9 by PBLOCK

Think they said 6-8 weeks before the WBA game

So maybe in contention end of the month early October?

Do you know how he injured his back PBLOCK it seems like a pretty rare injury in our sport.
Is he a gym rat and lifting weights that are too heavy or got taken out in a game with a knee or going airborne in a tackle.
With the window slammed shut he is ours until Jan at least I would love to see him back in that starting 11 and see if he can adapt his game to our new attacking all action style
Illias on 15:00 - Sep 9 with 3669 viewsTheChef

Illias on 14:41 - Sep 9 by CLAREMAN1995

Do you know how he injured his back PBLOCK it seems like a pretty rare injury in our sport.
Is he a gym rat and lifting weights that are too heavy or got taken out in a game with a knee or going airborne in a tackle.
With the window slammed shut he is ours until Jan at least I would love to see him back in that starting 11 and see if he can adapt his game to our new attacking all action style

Spine compression that comes from having a low centre of gravity.

Or, er, something.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Illias on 15:04 - Sep 9 with 3648 viewsStrawberryHillR

He's knackered his back sweeping roads in Charleroi
Illias on 15:06 - Sep 9 with 3631 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Illias on 15:00 - Sep 9 by TheChef

Spine compression that comes from having a low centre of gravity.

Or, er, something.

Of Chair's back injury, QPR CEO Christian Nourry said:

"The patient presents with a disruption in the structural and functional integrity of the vertebral column, characterized by a herniation of the intervertebral disc and subsequent radiculopathy. Specifically, there is a prolapse of the nucleus pulposus through the annulus fibrosus, leading to impingement on the adjacent neural structures, including the dorsal root ganglia. This displacement causes mechanical compression and subsequent inflammatory mediators release, resulting in nociceptive signaling along the corresponding spinal nerve root. But no bloody chance will I be telling you how long he's out for."
[Post edited 9 Sep 15:09]
Illias on 15:08 - Sep 9 with 3614 viewsWalnut

Illias on 15:06 - Sep 9 by Padulas_Shampoo

Of Chair's back injury, QPR CEO Christian Nourry said:

"The patient presents with a disruption in the structural and functional integrity of the vertebral column, characterized by a herniation of the intervertebral disc and subsequent radiculopathy. Specifically, there is a prolapse of the nucleus pulposus through the annulus fibrosus, leading to impingement on the adjacent neural structures, including the dorsal root ganglia. This displacement causes mechanical compression and subsequent inflammatory mediators release, resulting in nociceptive signaling along the corresponding spinal nerve root. But no bloody chance will I be telling you how long he's out for."
[Post edited 9 Sep 15:09]

"Parklife!"
Illias on 16:11 - Sep 9 with 3242 viewsPBLOCK

Illias on 14:41 - Sep 9 by CLAREMAN1995

No idea mate but that’s what was put out in or around the WBA game

Could be anything as to how he got it I guess

Hope he gets back soon as I think we could play some decent football with him Dembele Saito, Andersen, Smyth off the bench etc
Login to get fewer ads

Illias on 17:45 - Sep 9 with 2696 viewsDavieQPR

Possibly the Belgium authorities only give weekends off? Who knows?
Illias on 17:47 - Sep 9 with 2675 viewsM40R

It's a serious back injury due to carrying the entire team for the past two years. Copyright Clive but too good not to repeat.
Illias on 18:18 - Sep 9 with 2423 viewsLanhoop

Illias on 17:47 - Sep 9 by M40R

It's a serious back injury due to carrying the entire team for the past two years. Copyright Clive but too good not to repeat.

Actually copyright is with the chap from the Plymouth site.
Illias on 09:57 - Sep 10 with 1440 viewsaston_hoop

MC said him and Fox would be assessed during the international break

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024