Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated 15:59 - Mar 7 with 13602 viewsModeratorC

If you can read and write and on a tractor read on.

https://wwww.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62090/bristol-city-the-

https://wwww.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62102/swansea-city-late

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62113/swansea-fans-don

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62115/swans-lose-in-bris

The officials
MATTHEW DONOHUE
Paul Hodskinson and Lee Venamore
Fourth Official : Stephen Martin

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 11:35 - Mar 10 with 2141 viewsunion_jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 11:33 - Mar 10 by builthjack

Probably. But I just put £2 on at 90/1 for us to win 4-1.

👍🤞

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 11:40 - Mar 10 with 2106 views1983

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 10:54 - Mar 10 by Thrasher6

From a poster on the Bristol City site.....

"Just got off train at TM....Swansea fans seem to have been given the freedom of Bristol again..."

And why not it's not a bubble game there are no restrictions?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:00 - Mar 10 with 1997 viewsvetchonian

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 11:40 - Mar 10 by 1983

And why not it's not a bubble game there are no restrictions?

surprised to see Naughts and Joey playing I thought he might have kept these fresh for next Saturday

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:06 - Mar 10 with 1964 viewsblackpooljack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:00 - Mar 10 by vetchonian

surprised to see Naughts and Joey playing I thought he might have kept these fresh for next Saturday

That's our best 11 imho
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:08 - Mar 10 with 1934 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:06 - Mar 10 by blackpooljack

That's our best 11 imho

I would put Key in our best 11.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:54 - Mar 10 with 1730 viewsblackpooljack

Shocking game so far
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:55 - Mar 10 with 1719 viewslifelong

If ever a game needed a goal it was this one.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:56 - Mar 10 with 1715 viewsblackpooljack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 12:55 - Mar 10 by lifelong

If ever a game needed a goal it was this one.

FME that corner takes some doing
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:11 - Mar 10 with 1581 viewsTreforys_Jack

We are so poor up front Cullen and Yates, really not much between them is there? Both pretty dire . (Cue Cullen hatrick).
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:16 - Mar 10 with 1527 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:11 - Mar 10 by Treforys_Jack

We are so poor up front Cullen and Yates, really not much between them is there? Both pretty dire . (Cue Cullen hatrick).

Imagine how bad the Uke must be
We are as you say we are

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:18 - Mar 10 with 1517 viewsFlashberryjack

Lets hope this is our poor 45 minutes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:18 - Mar 10 with 1512 viewsThrasher6

Dreadful game....quote from their board...

"I hope no one has taken their Mum to the game as a special treat.."

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:22 - Mar 10 with 1441 viewsunion_jack

That’s got to be up there with one of the most boring halves of football I’ve seen.

BC aren’t interested, no idea why not, but we can or more accurately can’t find a way to get in there. Standing in the ball, two steps forward, pass back.

I won’t care that much if we get something out of the game but it could easily be a one goal defeat through a smash and grab. Surely BC won’t be that bad second half. Can we turn it up a notch???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:24 - Mar 10 with 1419 viewsHoneyBadger

Ronald playing too wide again. A lot of effort to run to the end of the pitch and hoof it into the middle to no one in particular.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:26 - Mar 10 with 1377 viewsjackrmee

This #jacksathome crap is killing me

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:27 - Mar 10 with 1370 viewsFlashberryjack

Bloody hell!!! do we need a striker.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:32 - Mar 10 with 1317 viewsjackrmee

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:24 - Mar 10 by HoneyBadger

Ronald playing too wide again. A lot of effort to run to the end of the pitch and hoof it into the middle to no one in particular.

I think he’s good on that touchline. Many chances to get past the fullback. Too crowded inside.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:34 - Mar 10 with 1294 viewsBoundy

Totally underwhelmed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:43 - Mar 10 with 1206 viewslifelong

This is almost unwatchable.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:44 - Mar 10 with 1195 viewsonehunglow

Walking football.
And this is progress ?
It’s appalling

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:48 - Mar 10 with 1165 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:43 - Mar 10 by lifelong

This is almost unwatchable.

Not good lifey
[Post edited 10 Mar 14:12]
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:51 - Mar 10 with 1123 viewsTreforys_Jack

Zero to be gained from the performance, its all about the result now.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:53 - Mar 10 with 1111 viewsHoneyBadger

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:27 - Mar 10 by Flashberryjack

Bloody hell!!! do we need a striker.

We potentially have one. Currently glued to the right hand touch line by our manager. When Thierry Henry arrived at Arsenal he was a right winger. Wenger put him in the middle.
Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:58 - Mar 10 with 1078 viewsjackrmee

I think Bristol city are the main reason this game is so slow. We weren’t expecting such little interest in them winning the ball from our keeper/CBs.

So many early balls going into the box from Tymon, Grimes etc. The Uke would be perfect here

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:59 - Mar 10 with 1075 viewsBoundy

Bristol City v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 13:51 - Mar 10 by Treforys_Jack

Zero to be gained from the performance, its all about the result now.

Performance = result

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024