Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still without a club….. 02:20 - Dec 30 with 5964 viewsDoudou87

Amos and Johansen, feel for Amos always liked him as a player very honest and hard working surely he will find a club soon? Also surprised Johansen hasn't got a one year contract somewhere, lost his legs but still capable.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Still without a club….. on 18:37 - Dec 30 with 742 viewscalHoop

We have been anything but ruthless in every single transfer window and it’s been our downfall. As fans I don’t think we’ve helped either. Pretty much everything we asked for we got, not selling willock/chair/bright, re-signing Austin/johansen/Adomah. Fernandes, Les and Bhatia were far too easily swayed, binning Warbs, bringing in Ollie and ainsworth as fan favourites etc.

Amos was already an injury case and a four year deal? Long term deal for stef too on the other side of 30. Top prem clubs don’t give more than a year to someone of that age. We’ve got a great manager now on the pitch, he’s going to get his way in transfer market, if he’s as good at recruiting as he is at coaching, maybe we can turn the corner and start to build some foundations with some sound decision making.
Still without a club….. on 18:46 - Dec 30 with 700 viewsMetallica_Hoop

It's a shame players don't really drop down anymore,

I remember being amazed at Loftus Road when Karl-Heinz Riedle rocked up playing for Fulham (dire game 0-0 I think) then seeing Edgar Davids playing for Palace.
The reason being before the internet and social media etc you only saw these guys at World cups or on Channel 4's gazetta.

They were past their prime but great to see them before they retired.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Still without a club….. on 19:02 - Dec 30 with 667 viewskensalriser

Still without a club….. on 18:28 - Dec 30 by joe90

Who says he’s been offered anything?

I highly doubt his other option is working in Asda. With the money he’s made in his short career he could afford to pay his way into pretty much any uni. Or he might take a couple of years off and travel the world. Who the hell knows what he wants to do? Crazy as it sounds, he might not even like football that much.

This is the crux of it. You can be in your mid 20s with a smattering of appearances on loan and still have a couple of million in the bank, so why would you want to demean yourself playing kick 'em up in the air in L2?

I wouldn't mind betting that some of them are so stupid they run out of money before they're 40, though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024