Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ntcham “didn’t want to play” 18:06 - Aug 5 with 10178 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

According to Duff Man.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 09:20 - Aug 7 with 2244 viewsRichardO

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 08:40 - Aug 7 by SullutaCreturned

Did you mean Whittaker quote? But yes, Whitts didn't want to stay here and it seems clear enough why. he wanted to be in Home park after enjoying it there and what was waiting here for him.

Ntcham will get a pay rise and better weather, hopefully no earthqualkes though.

There used to be a time when a player would turn out anyway, even as a sub because they may want to thank the fans or just show appreciation for something but it's a bygone time.

These days everyone is about number 1.

Yes I did mean Whittaker, did edit it to correct my mistake, glad I'm not a goalkeeper if I made as many mistakes as in my waffling I'd be out the door with a push.
Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 11:10 - Aug 7 with 2121 viewsonehunglow

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 00:44 - Aug 7 by Robbie

Loyalty and kissing the badge nonsense are from a bygone era , even Curt and Robbie took the short trip up the M4 and at some time played up there wearing a Blue shirt .

PR , agents and many other media outlets do now , spin a story of loved my time in Swansea but also time for a new challenge , etc . toys thrown out of the pram again by footballers .

Hope and believe the likes of the Allchurch , Gwyther and Herbie were not there for cash .

An old North Bank stalwart would be so let down .

Amen to that Sir
Kiss the badge,kiss my backside
It’s pitiful

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 15:19 - Aug 7 with 1990 viewsBryanSwan

Player wants to leave, new club in the process of finalising fees etc. Makes sense that he would refuse to play. No way would he risk the new hefty contract and signing bonus. Thats just football.

Get him gone nice and quickly.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 19:09 - Aug 7 with 1899 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 15:19 - Aug 7 by BryanSwan

Player wants to leave, new club in the process of finalising fees etc. Makes sense that he would refuse to play. No way would he risk the new hefty contract and signing bonus. Thats just football.

Get him gone nice and quickly.

It does not make sense for the manager under these circumstances to state the player "refused to play".

He did not say "we had a chat and agreed he should not play" or the player stated "they preferred not to play" .

Duff was angry with him for some reason. A fee was agreed before the game perhaps Friday night..

If you recall Peterson. He did not speak to the manager Cooper but went straight to the chairman causing friction between Cooper and Winter. Perhaps Coleman directed him to Duff. Winter agreed a fee with the German side before speaking to Cooper it seems. Peterson was last day of the window though

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 21:38 - Aug 7 with 1807 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 08:44 - Aug 7 by Whiterockin

Ntcham medical today Keith?

If the medical lasts longer than sixty minutes he’s screwed.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 21:40 - Aug 7 with 1796 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 21:38 - Aug 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If the medical lasts longer than sixty minutes he’s screwed.

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 21:56 - Aug 7 with 1752 viewsonehunglow

Didn’t wantbtomplY!
Understanble?
Not really.
This chap can fork right off. His time is done .
Not the way to leave an employer

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 00:44 - Aug 8 with 1658 viewsRobbie

Footballers it seems are very delicate and so valued , Clubs must tread over eggshells to appease them , long contracts handed out , then the player is dropped , has a pout , then expects his very wealthy agent to find a get out clause .

I was dropped into my teams stiffs one Saturday afternoon at Asheligh Road , did I moan .
Login to get fewer ads

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 08:35 - Aug 8 with 1576 viewsonehunglow

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 00:44 - Aug 8 by Robbie

Footballers it seems are very delicate and so valued , Clubs must tread over eggshells to appease them , long contracts handed out , then the player is dropped , has a pout , then expects his very wealthy agent to find a get out clause .

I was dropped into my teams stiffs one Saturday afternoon at Asheligh Road , did I moan .

Well,I ll be the one to ask

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 11:02 - Aug 8 with 1468 viewsjasper_T

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 00:44 - Aug 8 by Robbie

They're employees not property, and the very best employees in the world have plenty of options in this competitive industry where performance = more money. So yes, employers have to value them. Contracts will have exit clauses and defined penalties for absences etc. Everyone knows where they stand and what their options are if they're not happy at their job.

Footballers are privileged to work in an industry where their labour is valued financially, but when clubs hold their player registrations as saleable assets that still puts them in a more difficult situation than many working people. Fans complain when players "force a move" but any normal person gets a better job offer they can just give their two weeks notice and move along, they don't have to wait for their current employer to receive a big fat cheque before you can go.
Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 11:41 - Aug 8 with 1439 viewsBadlands

Samsunpor They tweeted: “We are meeting at Carsamba Airport at 15:10 to meet our club’s new transfer, Olivier Ntcham. We look forward to seeing all our fans for this enthusiastic welcome.”

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 11:46 - Aug 8 with 1416 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 11:41 - Aug 8 by Badlands

Samsunpor They tweeted: “We are meeting at Carsamba Airport at 15:10 to meet our club’s new transfer, Olivier Ntcham. We look forward to seeing all our fans for this enthusiastic welcome.”

I don't know if that tweet was today, because if it was its a long flight from Heathrow on Sunday.
Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 11:58 - Aug 8 with 1378 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 12:04 - Aug 8 with 1368 viewstheloneranger

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 12:37 - Aug 8 with 1297 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 12:04 - Aug 8 by theloneranger

So did he sign for them yesterday as time dated on the posts? Still nothing from our club.
Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 13:03 - Aug 8 with 1252 viewstheloneranger

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 12:37 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

So did he sign for them yesterday as time dated on the posts? Still nothing from our club.

Samsunspor announced last night that he had signed a 3 year contract - but nothing from our side.

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 13:07 - Aug 8 with 1245 viewsBryanSwan

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 19:09 - Aug 7 by ReslovenSwan1

It does not make sense for the manager under these circumstances to state the player "refused to play".

He did not say "we had a chat and agreed he should not play" or the player stated "they preferred not to play" .

Duff was angry with him for some reason. A fee was agreed before the game perhaps Friday night..

If you recall Peterson. He did not speak to the manager Cooper but went straight to the chairman causing friction between Cooper and Winter. Perhaps Coleman directed him to Duff. Winter agreed a fee with the German side before speaking to Cooper it seems. Peterson was last day of the window though

I would imagine Ntcham still being contracted Duff wouldve had him on the bench, something which Ntcham refused.
Is what it is, he's gone to Turkey and they are saving us a load on his wages.

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 13:40 - Aug 8 with 1179 viewsunion_jack

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 13:03 - Aug 8 by theloneranger

Samsunspor announced last night that he had signed a 3 year contract - but nothing from our side.

Maybe they hope we wouldn’t have noticed😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 14:14 - Aug 8 with 1144 viewsBadlands

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 13:07 - Aug 8 by BryanSwan

I would imagine Ntcham still being contracted Duff wouldve had him on the bench, something which Ntcham refused.

Or that Olivier wanted to play football😚

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 17:44 - Aug 8 with 1034 viewsBryanSwan

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 14:14 - Aug 8 by Badlands

Theres no way he would want to play for us and possibly lose out on a signing on fee and wages out there. Not having a go either, there is no way Id be doing anything to jeopardise the deal.

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 17:57 - Aug 8 with 1011 viewsraynor94

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 14:14 - Aug 8 by Badlands

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 20:37 - Aug 8 with 965 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 13:07 - Aug 8 by BryanSwan

Yes, if Duff can find the right players we can get 2 in for his wages.

He's gone, its not worth getting upset over.
Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 08:41 - Aug 10 with 807 viewspoolprouk

Another factor is that I don’t think you can play for more than 2 clubs in any one season? Therefore if he played for us he would have introduced a risk of him being stuck at Samsunspor for the whole season.

If he falls out with the coach or someone else wants him in Jan then he would not be able to move.

Melbourne Oz based Jack.

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 08:52 - Aug 10 with 786 viewsKeithHaynes

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 12:37 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

When we announced it well over a week ago, and WOL a stated it was ‘wide of the mark’ I had to smile.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 10:57 - Aug 10 with 714 viewsraynor94

Ntcham “didn’t want to play” on 13:03 - Aug 8 by theloneranger

Although they have announced it, Wales online saying it hasn't been officially signed off

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024