Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye bye Johnson 09:24 - Jul 7 with 47649 viewswood_hoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Hope it don't mean we get a points deduction
Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:50 - Jul 7 with 2244 viewsKonk

Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:29 - Jul 7 by Northernr

A vacuous waste so useless her one desire in life is to shag Boris Johnson, a man who literally walks around making a thrusting motion slapping his balls against anything that gets in the way, and she can't even manage that.

I expect it’s all about the thrill of the chase for Johnson. It’s the one thing he’s prepared to graft away at.

Has anyone seen Conor Burns today? He was on Politics Live yesterday and seemed very “emotional” when talking about his “friend”, Boris. Haven’t seen him pop up anywhere today. Can someone check in on him.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:02 - Jul 7 with 2156 viewsJuzzie

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:48 - Jul 7 by T_Block

I believe the people voted boris in ,because of what he said, not the conservative party so I see this essentially as a remainer coup.

iF Starmer is true to his word and doesn't do a Theresa May re Brexit in name only (BRINO)Labour can win.NHS needs spending.

I loved it when the oligarchy which is the London retainer elite got trounced in the last general election.Our politicians should always be afraid of the people.

I really dislike their smug entitled rich attitudes,their second homes in france,and pride in buying everything german.

Voters should decide governments not wa***rs behind closed doors.

"I believe the people voted boris in ,because of what he said, not the conservative party so I see this essentially as a remainer coup."

If there was to be a coup why didn't that happen at the 2019 election?

Let's not forget, Brexit was not left v right. There were remainers on both sides and leavers on both sides so a coup was never going to happen.

He made promises he not only couldn't keep but made a pig's ear of trying to do so whilst lying the whole time and throwing anyone & everyone under the bus trying to save his own skin. Nothing he did was for the good of the party or the country.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:03 - Jul 7 with 2139 viewsdutch

I believe the people voted boris in ,because of what he said, not the conservative party so I see this essentially as a remainer coup.

iF Starmer is true to his word and doesn't do a Theresa May re Brexit in name only (BRINO)Labour can win.NHS needs spending.

I loved it when the oligarchy which is the London retainer elite got trounced in the last general election.Our politicians should always be afraid of the people.

I really dislike their smug entitled rich attitudes,their second homes in france,and pride in buying everything german.

How are Bonking Boris and Double barrel dandy et al not 'London elite?' When did the Tories become the party of the people? This is a spurious argument. I'm a state educated, council estate raised Londoner who happens to believe that Brexit is a huge mistake overseen by the forces of the genuine Eton and Harrow elite, who have shafted the nation with their lies.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:05 - Jul 7 with 2124 viewsRangersw12

People knew what they were getting when they voted for this utter cnt
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:23 - Jul 7 with 2010 viewskingsburyR

Bye bye bye Johnson on 10:56 - Jul 7 by Sonofpugwash

Well I kinda like Steve Baker because he hates everyone - the ultimate leveller.

Rather have Sue Barker get the role.

Cannot be any worse than any of the eejits getting their names put forward.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:27 - Jul 7 with 1981 viewsbollockchops

worse PM ever !!!!!!
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:33 - Jul 7 with 1955 viewsdenhamhoop2

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:27 - Jul 7 by bollockchops

worse PM ever !!!!!!

Not sure he carried out one single act in his time of PM in the Best Interests of anyone other than himself. When he makes you nostalgic for the good old days of Theresa May and Gordon Brown you know things ain't going well
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:36 - Jul 7 with 1935 viewslightwaterhoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:37 - Jul 7 by Landshark

Every other country in the G20 have had the same pandemic, the same war in Europe yet ALL other countries in the G20 will have higher growth than the UK.

A stupid lie. every country is in trouble.
Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:38 - Jul 7 with 1926 viewsSuperhoop83

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:24 - Jul 7 by essextaxiboy

It’s only been 7 months after a worldwide pandemic with a war in Europe . All facts rather than forecasts .

If we at 3 down at Blackburn in 10 min are we going down ?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 12:25]

Not necessarily, but in football terms we're at least 500-0 down against the EU.

Maybe 500-1 if you treat blue passports as a goal.

Suffering since 1978.

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:40 - Jul 7 with 1914 viewsrobith

Erm......it didn't really sound like he was going anywhere.

It sounded like he was playing for time and he intends to squat in office.

I have the feeling we've got a constitutional crisis brewing
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:41 - Jul 7 with 1908 viewsSuperhoop83

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:40 - Jul 7 by robith

Me too.

Suffering since 1978.

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:41 - Jul 7 with 1906 viewsCliff

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:04 - Jul 7 by Logman

I would have thought getting back into Europe was a good thing. If Starmer had his wits about him he'd make it part of his manifesto. I'll be basing my vote on whoever will consider getting us back into Europe and I imagine that there'd now be a majority in favour of this too.

I'm firmly in the remainer camp, but I don't think we can consider rejoining the EU for at least a decade and possibly a whole generation (20 years?). This is for a number of reasons including:

1. It would open the door to leaving again in a similar timescale, we'd then be the equivalent of a yo-yo team.

2. Whether we like it or not the country did vote to leave.

3. It would dominate British politics at every election. I honestly believe that the reason Boris got in was not due to his range of politics or any Corbyn effect, it was because he sold the whole election on getting Brexit done. The "red wall" defections to the Tories are part of this as they mainly voted leave.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:41 - Jul 7 with 1901 viewsR_from_afar

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:15 - Jul 7 by Landshark

"we need time to assess its success"

You are going to be waiting a long time before you see any success. Currently costing the UK £100 billion a year but by all means keep your hope there.

Brexit has increased food prices here by 6%.

Source? Not the LibDems, the Labour Party or Starmer's mum, it's the London School of Economics.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:42 - Jul 7 with 1888 viewsslmrstid

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:40 - Jul 7 by robith

He's probably just hoping everyone will have forgotten about it by the time they come back in August after their summer holidays.

"Oh are you still here? Did we say we'd do something? I can't remember now. Holidays, eh!"
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:47 - Jul 7 with 1850 viewsMaggsinho

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:50 - Jul 7 by Konk

I expect it’s all about the thrill of the chase for Johnson. It’s the one thing he’s prepared to graft away at.

Has anyone seen Conor Burns today? He was on Politics Live yesterday and seemed very “emotional” when talking about his “friend”, Boris. Haven’t seen him pop up anywhere today. Can someone check in on him.

I went to university with Conor Burns, he was chairman of the student Conservative society, drove a Jag and always wore a suit. Stood out, a lot.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:48 - Jul 7 with 1848 viewsTonto

i am struggling with the logic that "the establishment" or "remainers" have forced Boris out. Could either T Block or Steve run me through it?

I thought partygate, Pinchergate, lies, lies and more lies was slightly more to blame?

And if Boris isnt the very definition of "establishment", then I seriously wonder who is?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:49 - Jul 7 with 1844 viewsstowmarketrange

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:41 - Jul 7 by Cliff

I'm firmly in the remainer camp, but I don't think we can consider rejoining the EU for at least a decade and possibly a whole generation (20 years?). This is for a number of reasons including:

1. It would open the door to leaving again in a similar timescale, we'd then be the equivalent of a yo-yo team.

2. Whether we like it or not the country did vote to leave.

3. It would dominate British politics at every election. I honestly believe that the reason Boris got in was not due to his range of politics or any Corbyn effect, it was because he sold the whole election on getting Brexit done. The "red wall" defections to the Tories are part of this as they mainly voted leave.

In that case he sold us all a pup because he was in so much of a rush to get his “oven ready deal” done that he obviously knew,or wasn’t bothered about the fact that the Northern Ireland protocols might break either the deal,the good Friday agreement or the law.
He will go down as the worst prime minister in living memory,and good riddance to the buffoon.Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:49 - Jul 7 with 1842 viewsQPR_John

I would have thought getting back into Europe was a good thing. If Starmer had his wits about him he'd make it part of his manifesto. I'll be basing my vote on whoever will consider getting us back into Europe and I imagine that there'd now be a majority in favour of this too.

If Labour take us back it will not be as before. We would need to adopt the Euro and become part of the Schengen area. OK if that is what you want a United States of Europe. Countries throughout the world have trade deals so why is it necessary to get a trade deal in Europe we require political union as well.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2022 13:55]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:51 - Jul 7 with 1822 viewskensalriser

Johnson is literally the embodiment of the elite. His dad has a second home in Greece and took French nationality post Brexit. Brexit was essentially a power battle within the elite, playing out Eton and Oxbridge drama on the national stage.

Don't believe all the shit the oligarch right wing press tells you because they're part of the smug entitled rich elite too.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:51 - Jul 7 with 1826 viewscolinallcars

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:49 - Jul 7 by stowmarketrange

In that case he sold us all a pup because he was in so much of a rush to get his “oven ready deal” done that he obviously knew,or wasn’t bothered about the fact that the Northern Ireland protocols might break either the deal,the good Friday agreement or the law.
He will go down as the worst prime minister in living memory,and good riddance to the buffoon.Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Worst PM in living memory ? I strongly disagree sir. Worst PM ever more like.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:54 - Jul 7 with 1808 viewsdaveB

He'd be mad to do this and make the next election another brexit vote. he might win on that of course but has a far better chance getting in on domestic issues.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:57 - Jul 7 with 1787 viewsR_from_afar

Bye bye bye Johnson on 11:29 - Jul 7 by Northernr

A vacuous waste so useless her one desire in life is to shag Boris Johnson, a man who literally walks around making a thrusting motion slapping his balls against anything that gets in the way, and she can't even manage that.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:00 - Jul 7 with 1763 viewsMaggsinho

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:51 - Jul 7 by kensalriser

Johnson is literally the embodiment of the elite. His dad has a second home in Greece and took French nationality post Brexit. Brexit was essentially a power battle within the elite, playing out Eton and Oxbridge drama on the national stage.

Don't believe all the shit the oligarch right wing press tells you because they're part of the smug entitled rich elite too.

Beat me to it, Eton educated, Bullingdon Club at Oxford, jobs at the Spectator and Telegraph, lived in a multi million pound house in Islington, he's as elite and establishment as they come.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:03 - Jul 7 with 1742 viewsNorthernr

Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:00 - Jul 7 by Maggsinho

Beat me to it, Eton educated, Bullingdon Club at Oxford, jobs at the Spectator and Telegraph, lived in a multi million pound house in Islington, he's as elite and establishment as they come.

Credit where it's due though, to convince people that's not true and he's one of them really has been a hell of a trick to pull off for this long, and still managing it judging by that mad post above.
Bye bye bye Johnson (n/t) on 14:04 - Jul 7 with 1738 viewslightwaterhoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:51 - Jul 7 by kensalriser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024