Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offside!!! 12:07 - Nov 28 with 3963 viewsunion_jack

Deserves a brief mention.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Offside!!! on 12:54 - Nov 29 with 912 viewsBadlands

I am still baffled why some are trying to make out Carroll wasn't off-side!
Piroe off too. Clearl he was ahead all the Reading players bar the keeper (line of the penalty area indicates he was) and the ball was player forward.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Offside!!! on 13:31 - Nov 29 with 879 viewsunion_jack

Offside!!! on 12:54 - Nov 29 by Badlands

Piroe off too. Clearl he was ahead all the Reading players bar the keeper (line of the penalty area indicates he was) and the ball was player forward.

Baffling me too. There's no way from the video that he could have been onside.

Offside!!! on 15:03 - Nov 29 with 850 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Offside!!! on 12:54 - Nov 29 by Badlands

I was pretty much in line with it and thought he was on. Williams was way out of position and was slow stepping up.
Offside!!! on 16:23 - Nov 29 with 817 viewsunion_jack

Offside!!! on 15:03 - Nov 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I was pretty much in line with it and thought he was on. Williams was way out of position and was slow stepping up.

Sorry to bang on but from the video posted, it's impossible for him to be onside.

Offside!!! on 17:45 - Nov 29 with 791 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Offside!!! on 16:23 - Nov 29 by union_jack

Sorry to bang on but from the video posted, it's impossible for him to be onside.

Of course itā€™s possible, notice neither Naughton or Williams or Bennett even try to claim itā€™s offside, they know he isnā€™t.
Offside!!! on 17:52 - Nov 29 with 775 viewsunion_jack

Offside!!! on 17:45 - Nov 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Of course itā€™s possible, notice neither Naughton or Williams or Bennett even try to claim itā€™s offside, they know he isnā€™t.

No it's not. I can't tell you why they're not appealing but just look at the video. The gap and the speed of the run shows him well offside.

The only way he was onside is if there is some sort of optical illusion which I can't see myself.

Offside!!! on 18:11 - Nov 29 with 760 viewsjack_lord

They were really pissed off on the Radio Wales comms saying it was bloody miles offside and how hadnt the linesman flagged it was so clearly offside.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Offside!!! on 18:28 - Nov 29 with 747 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Offside!!! on 17:52 - Nov 29 by union_jack

No it's not. I can't tell you why they're not appealing but just look at the video. The gap and the speed of the run shows him well offside.

The only way he was onside is if there is some sort of optical illusion which I can't see myself.

Heā€™s sprinting with his gangly legs and Rhys Williams is stepping up, thereā€™s a good second between the ball being played and carroll coming into shot so thereā€™s ample opportunity for that gap to be created. When I saw it my initial thought was why the hell is Williams that deep playing him on. If he was offside then it would be a lot tighter than this video suggests but I thought he was on at the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Offside!!! on 18:46 - Nov 29 with 728 viewsunion_jack

Offside!!! on 18:28 - Nov 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Heā€™s sprinting with his gangly legs and Rhys Williams is stepping up, thereā€™s a good second between the ball being played and carroll coming into shot so thereā€™s ample opportunity for that gap to be created. When I saw it my initial thought was why the hell is Williams that deep playing him on. If he was offside then it would be a lot tighter than this video suggests but I thought he was on at the time.

Well you were there, I wasn't sondair enough. But I still can't see it. It's not a second and both were up to speed. Well just gave tpnagree to disagree on thusĆ°Åøā€˜Ā

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024