Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green 18:40 - Jul 11 with 10690 viewsHayesender

Someone local get down there immediately and deface this monstrosity 😠😠😠

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 22:33 - Jul 11 with 3808 viewsBrightonhoop

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 22:24 - Jul 11 by 18StoneOfHoop

Can you stick it on here?
This tubbsta has gotta great face for radio.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 22:28]

Here's you go mate, this should work.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/qprprideoflondon/permalink/1418441988191548/
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 23:45 - Jul 11 with 3711 views18StoneOfHoop

[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 23:54]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 01:15 - Jul 12 with 3656 viewsqueensparker

I work round there at the moment and happy to pitch in on anything that will get that fkin monstrosity defaced. Portable jet wash with some light blue Dulux in the pipes?
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 07:06 - Jul 12 with 3552 viewsNortholt_Rs

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 01:15 - Jul 12 by queensparker

I work round there at the moment and happy to pitch in on anything that will get that fkin monstrosity defaced. Portable jet wash with some light blue Dulux in the pipes?

That should do the job. Somebody needs to do something and fast.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 07:50 - Jul 12 with 3504 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 21:29 - Jul 11 by izlingtonhoop

Probably not a good idea for anyone to draw attention to it. On the premise that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Those Nike fu ckers may even have put it there for precisely that reason; in the hope that some Rangers fans will make a fuss and earn them free column inches.

Don't give it to them. Sick as it makes me feel; ignore it and it'll go away...

Can some Rfosi please wise-up?

If there is one in Westfields East Laaarndon, then clearly this is an attempt at guerilla marketing, designed to cause a reaction. Sadly, it has on here and I rather suspect Nike are congratulating themselves and that Chelsea fans are pissing themselves as well.

The only sensible solution, is as Izlingtonhoop said above, just ignore it!

An immanently more productive counter-reaction than can be imagined. Its like folks haven't heard of Katie Hopkins, Jedward and their ilk, nor remembered why they suddenly fell from grace by dint of starving them of the oxygen of publicity!

Seriously folks, wise up and get that numbnuts stood in front singing at it on his jacks, off the interweb thingy. I'm embarrassed for him.

If it's still there come Reading home, I'd be tempted to insert 'Gay' where the 'The' is....before paintballing it! But until then, be more savvy, be more Izlingtonhoop!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 07:51 - Jul 12 with 3502 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Did it make it through the night?
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 07:58 - Jul 12 with 3488 viewsNortholt_Rs

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 07:50 - Jul 12 by PlanetHonneywood

Can some Rfosi please wise-up?

If there is one in Westfields East Laaarndon, then clearly this is an attempt at guerilla marketing, designed to cause a reaction. Sadly, it has on here and I rather suspect Nike are congratulating themselves and that Chelsea fans are pissing themselves as well.

The only sensible solution, is as Izlingtonhoop said above, just ignore it!

An immanently more productive counter-reaction than can be imagined. Its like folks haven't heard of Katie Hopkins, Jedward and their ilk, nor remembered why they suddenly fell from grace by dint of starving them of the oxygen of publicity!

Seriously folks, wise up and get that numbnuts stood in front singing at it on his jacks, off the interweb thingy. I'm embarrassed for him.

If it's still there come Reading home, I'd be tempted to insert 'Gay' where the 'The' is....before paintballing it! But until then, be more savvy, be more Izlingtonhoop!!

Er...nope. More embarrassing if it's left up. It needs to be striped. Pronto.

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 09:39 - Jul 12 with 3398 viewsDees

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 07:51 - Jul 12 by WrightUp5hit___

Did it make it through the night?

Was still intact this morning.

Thinking a fire extinguisher filled with paint could be the way forward:

Login to get fewer ads

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:24 - Jul 12 with 3303 viewshubble

This is a stain on the soul of Shepherds Bush. Having just watched that superb one man protest - 18 stone if it's you hats off mate - I am even more incensed about its existence so close to a holy shrine.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:34 - Jul 12 with 3266 views18StoneOfHoop

PM me anyone with a serious peaceful - i.e. no-one gets nicked - idea to get it down.
I can do early morning and live in W12.

THIS STAIN CANNOT STAND.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:41 - Jul 12 with 3239 viewsNorthernr

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:34 - Jul 12 by 18StoneOfHoop

PM me anyone with a serious peaceful - i.e. no-one gets nicked - idea to get it down.

THIS STAIN CANNOT STAND.

Is it illegal to just go up a ladder and cut it down?
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:46 - Jul 12 with 3224 views1BobbyHazell

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:34 - Jul 12 by 18StoneOfHoop

THIS STAIN CANNOT STAND.

Good on you 18stone. Whilst unable to offer my services. I would have thought a quick 5.30am can of spray paint putting the letters C U N T S over the word 'Pride' would produce a picture that would go viral before breakfast.

2 minute job, you'd be out of there before anyone's the wiser and the whole world will have a good laugh.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 10:47]
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:47 - Jul 12 with 3218 viewsMick_S

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:46 - Jul 12 by 1BobbyHazell

Good on you 18stone. Whilst unable to offer my services. I would have thought a quick 5.30am can of spray paint putting the letters C U N T S over the word 'Pride' would produce a picture that would go viral before breakfast.

2 minute job, you'd be out of there before anyone's the wiser and the whole world will have a good laugh.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 10:47]

That'll do.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:02 - Jul 12 with 3185 views2Thomas2Bowles

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 10:41 - Jul 12 by Northernr

Hard hat High vis, some cutters > workman doing his job... cough

But would suggest not incriminating ones self on social media
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 11:05]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:12 - Jul 12 with 3154 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:02 - Jul 12 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Hard hat High vis, some cutters > workman doing his job... cough

But would suggest not incriminating ones self on social media
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 11:05]

Haha, this thread should self-destruct!
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:50 - Jul 12 with 3070 viewswillis1980

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 09:39 - Jul 12 by Dees

Was still intact this morning.

Thinking a fire extinguisher filled with paint could be the way forward:

fire extinguisher is the way to go.

1) wear surgical gloves & a paper suit (you might end up covered in splatter)
2) wipe off all fingerprints with soap and scourer, in case it needs to be left behind
3) wear t shirt over head tying sleeves behind head
4) leg it down the side roads to the right once done

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Paint-with-a-Fire-Extinguisher/

not that i endorse this kind of behaviour ;)
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:53 - Jul 12 with 3063 viewswillis1980

or if you and your mates are nimble enough......

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:53 - Jul 12 with 3062 views18StoneOfHoop

It must all seem so easy from your Norf London Barnet Lofty perch,Northernr.

(1) I have no ladder above 4 foot
(2) I have paid a n £80 on the spot fine for writing QPR graffitti - IN BIO-DEGRADEABLE CHALK! - @ 2am in the morning pished when 4 false filth officers were all over me like an Ollie bad rash a couple or five years ago. Shepherds Bush green and the surrounding buildings are choc-a-block constantly monitored coated with CCTV.
(3) Cheese-eating, pusilaminous, lay-down-and-die, surrender-monkey, roll-your-tanks-all-over-our-lawn-by-all-means approach from Islington and Honneywood : "Ignore it and it will go away" Erm...don't know how to put this really...NO IT FOO KIN WELL WONT!
(4) Northernr it seems you've had useful contact with Lee Hoos in the past. Could you not ask him or even Tony Fernandes - haven't they done business with/had relations with CFC and Nike in the past? - to have a quiet word at boardroom level and get this piss-take taken down? This to my mind is the only realistic sensible approach that could work where no-one gets in trouble.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 13:59]

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:58 - Jul 12 with 3049 viewswillis1980

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:53 - Jul 12 by 18StoneOfHoop

It must all seem so easy from your Norf London Barnet Lofty perch,Northernr.

(1) I have no ladder above 4 foot
(2) I have paid a n £80 on the spot fine for writing QPR graffitti - IN BIO-DEGRADEABLE CHALK! - @ 2am in the morning pished when 4 false filth officers were all over me like an Ollie bad rash a couple or five years ago. Shepherds Bush green and the surrounding buildings are choc-a-block constantly monitored coated with CCTV.
(3) Cheese-eating, pusilaminous, lay-down-and-die, surrender-monkey, roll-your-tanks-all-over-our-lawn-by-all-means approach from Islington and Honneywood : "Ignore it and it will go away" Erm...don't know how to put this really...NO IT FOO KIN WELL WONT!
(4) Northernr it seems you've had useful contact with Lee Hoos in the past. Could you not ask him or even Tony Fernandes - haven't they done business with/had relations with CFC and Nike in the past? - to have a quiet word at boardroom level and get this piss-take taken down? This to my mind is the only realistic sensible approach that could work where no-one gets in trouble.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 13:59]

next time wear a hivis and do it in the daytime, people see what is percieved as a uniform and pay no mind to what youre doing
Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 12:22 - Jul 12 with 2998 viewsdanehoop

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 11:58 - Jul 12 by willis1980

next time wear a hivis and do it in the daytime, people see what is percieved as a uniform and pay no mind to what youre doing

Or perhaps contact whoever owns said advertising hording and see if we can have Stan Bowles one put up over it to advertise the forthcoming charity match?

Never knowingly understood

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 12:35 - Jul 12 with 2950 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Criminal damage I'd say!

Then again, there's also the possibility of aiding and abetting criminal damage, and there's bound to be a plethora of health and safety violations, breach of the peace etc. Still, we'll be there to sing 'West London is ours' when the bailiff says 'All rise in the case of R v Wittingham & Others.'

I suspect what with with the ease with which smartphones can be got into prisons these days, Bubba on E-wing at the Scrubs already knows you might be hunkering down for a while.

A good looking President Macron looky-likey like you, bound to get some action inside.

[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 12:35]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 12:37 - Jul 12 with 2935 viewsDorse

Failing that, draw a massive cock beating Luiz on the head.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 12:38]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 12:51 - Jul 12 with 2888 viewsKonk

As others have said, Cherry picker, hard hat, hi-viz clothing, some bollards, 05:30 start and it will probably be weeks before anyone notices.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 15:26 - Jul 12 with 2603 viewshopphoops

I'm going to NYC next month and just happened to find this in the Legends Bar website

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Poster on Shepherd's Bush Green on 17:33 - Jul 18 with 2049 viewsNortholt_Rs

Job done according to the other thread on this subject.... 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024