Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasselbaink 17:13 - Sep 10 with 9388 viewsDWQPR

I must admit that I am getting totally fed up with the negative tactics this bloke employs. Against a team that are rock bottom and let in 10 goals we spent the first 45 minutes just playing the ball around the back line with more balls going back to Smithies and Chery dropping deeper and deeper. The second half was marginally better but once we scored we dropped deep again inviting Blackburn onto us and they got what they deserved and quite frankly could have won it. Their goal came from a cleared cross from a corner and they got that opportunity because Haseelbaink insists on having all eleven players back, there is no relief from clearing corners, the ball comes straight back.

After the Leeds game, whereby we pressed all match and looked a very good side, today after two weeks rest we look half-hearted again. I really don't understand it. There is a very decent team in that squad somewhere, a very exciting team in there but they are being held back in my opinion.

Shodipo's performance for me was that of a MOTM and made a mockery of JFH decision to play Cousins there after the Cardiff game. This kid has got it, he can take defenders on and get in crosses and can see a pass. Sure he will have bad games but he gave us width today which we have been badly lacking. El Khayati on the other hand is very weak and is no more than a League One player. Washington for me is a very decent player and did well in the second half but I feel that Hasselbaink won't get the best out of him. At this time I want to see good attacking football, exciting football and scoring some great goals. Again today was from a set-piece, we must be creating some kind of record. If we are negative again against Newcastle we will get a good stuffing.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Hasselbaink on 15:23 - Sep 11 with 846 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hasselbaink on 00:44 - Sep 11 by WilloW4

Oh , feck me.. The wind up school teachers back.. Never anything about the R's... But get your spelling and grammar right..WxNKER.!!!

That final word has an 'a' in it, Willow.

Bare bones.

Hasselbaink on 17:04 - Sep 11 with 782 viewsdaveB

Hasselbaink on 14:15 - Sep 11 by DWQPR

He played against Rochdale and came on against Wigan and has spent the last two weeks training so I don't know what the issue is. Equally in the fans forum JFH stated that he was pretty much forced to play Cousins on the right due to a lack of options, yet two weeks before we see Shodipo having a wonderful game against Rochdale and also Kakay turned in a very decent performance. He also left NEK on the bench against Wigan, which although he isn't my favourite player by a long way surely would have been a better option as at least he would have been a round peg in a round hole. The play is languid and often negative and we have some very good players that can excite.

Coming back from injury though and a lot of games this month so probably trying to make sure he is right before he comes back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024