Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cancelling Sky/BT options? 20:48 - Feb 17 with 11470 viewsmcardinho

Getting too expensive to justify these days so, looking at alternatives.

Been recommended a 'Tonbux ® Quad Core MXQ Smart TV BOX ' which streams onto your tv. Anyone used it or alternatives? Don't expect it to be perfect.

Anyone use box or dish to get sport through foreign tv?

Cancelling Sky/BT options? on 20:24 - Feb 19 with 1681 viewsTrance_Trousers

Can`t help sorry don`t have a fire stick. Plenty of youtube vids on the subject.

Just a point though not sure if you typed wrong but the latest kodi is 15.2(isenguard). It will soon be 16(Jarvis) it`s a beta stage and although you can install that, i would hold fire.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Cancelling Sky/BT options? on 20:37 - Feb 19 with 1662 viewsBklynRanger

Cancelling Sky/BT options? on 20:24 - Feb 19 by Trance_Trousers

Can`t help sorry don`t have a fire stick. Plenty of youtube vids on the subject.

Just a point though not sure if you typed wrong but the latest kodi is 15.2(isenguard). It will soon be 16(Jarvis) it`s a beta stage and although you can install that, i would hold fire.

I had no idea the Trance-man was this tech-savvy!
Cancelling Sky/BT options? on 00:21 - Feb 20 with 1581 viewsTrance_Trousers

Full of hidden wonders me, me old buddy.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Cancelling Sky/BT options? on 10:31 - Feb 20 with 1536 viewsTrellick

Can anyone tell me if when watching football the picture from these boxes is better or the same as watching on the PC?

Thx
Cancelling Sky/BT options? on 12:09 - Feb 20 with 1497 viewsPunteR

I just cancelled Sky tv but upgraded the broadband to fibre optics. Although I'm now a bit sceptical that it will improve my internet as I found out at the end of an hour conversation they don't hardwire any new fibre optics cables to my house but just to the main supply to the area. My phone line is a bit crackly so I think I need to call BT.
£27.40 p/m unlimited broadband.
Sky never offered me any deals for tv package,just cancelled. I guess they still got me on a contract so not to concerned.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024