Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 32485 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:16 - Jan 22 with 3237 viewsPinnerPaul

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:24 - Jan 21 by paulparker

1/ id say you were very Loyal Pinner, in your mind he is faultless,

2/ im very calm Pinner , im stating opinion like you do,
Now you are very correct in that nothing has happened as yet, but if it were to be true it goes to show what a clueless clown HR is

3/ I don't read the papers pinner but I know that players get linked left right and centre
but clubs do not buy potential players for 6 million and then loan them to a relegation rival 6 months later

HR is chancer , a charlatan and a crook , he is a cancer on our club
please tell me the good things he has done and I can double the that with the Lies, and downright sh1t he brings upon us

as for TF its nice that you are so easily taken in again , maybe one day he might buy you half a larger outside the springbok for all your support
come back to me when he has done one leaving QPR in millions and millions of debt

BTW im not the only one pinner its called a message board where fans air their views , and id say 90% of fans on here are sick to the back teeth in how the club is being run ,

1) Is simply nonsense
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:18 - Jan 22 with 3232 viewsPinnerPaul

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:00 - Jan 21 by vegasranger

We failed to achieve any of those results under our plum of a manager. Remember how bad WBA were at our place? Started by walking all over us but didn't have the mental or physical strength to stop us fighting back. Don't think that would have happened under Pullis.

That's quite clever - we lose and its HR's fault, we win and its the oppo's fault!
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:35 - Jan 22 with 3176 viewsjohncharles

This story wouldn't get any credence elsewhere because no other club would consider such a move. It's just that Harry is so far removed from reality that the media think he might just mad enough to do it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:48 - Jan 22 with 3143 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:44 - Jan 21 by essextaxiboy

I would say Karl Henry ?

Again, he's not really improved. He hasn't added anythng to his game that hasn't been there for years. He's just more effective now because he's not required to do anything creative - last season, when we needed a midfielder to create something he didn't make the team - we simply didn't need a player to sit and hold and pass backwards because teams weren't attacking us. Henry is not a 'better' player now than he was 5 years ago.

Bare bones.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:50 - Jan 22 with 3130 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:57 - Jan 21 by JonDoeman

Like I say, we employ some well respected coaches. Gary Bannister was saying yesterday that Jordan is a "Fantastic" coach & Hoddle is meant to be top class.

In answer to your question , Andros Townsend.

Andros Townsend?
How did he improve under Redknapp? Are you that desperate? He came, played well, continued to play well, left.

Bare bones.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:56 - Jan 22 with 3108 viewsJamie

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:50 - Jan 22 by Antti_Heinola

Andros Townsend?
How did he improve under Redknapp? Are you that desperate? He came, played well, continued to play well, left.

Actually he came, looked great because he was actually trying, got quickly found out and faded awayc
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:58 - Jan 22 with 3047 viewsHOOPNO7

Our substandard pre-season has caused more damage than good. The lack of fitness has caused players to get injured. I still believe Mutch has a place in our team, he just needs his fitness & confidence back. If he has to go on loan to get it back then so be it, as he won't get it here under Harry & Co.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:54 - Jan 27 with 2893 viewsballbag

Although I'm against Jordon going to Palace....this does make it more interesting.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-eye-crystal-palace-striker-in-exchange-fo
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 2840 viewsDiscodroids

so weve given up on a player that cost us £6 million less than 6 months go, for a one in five striker who makes vargas look like moonpie from rollerball.

id rather have steadman from' 5 star', which in esscence , will be what we are buying.

cost palace £900,000 6 months ago . oh do fu ck off..

no thanks, harold you fukin yellow cake shit pan.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 15:08]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 2855 viewsHayesender

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:54 - Jan 27 by ballbag

Although I'm against Jordon going to Palace....this does make it more interesting.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-eye-crystal-palace-striker-in-exchange-fo

One shite player out, one shite player in. Great!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:08 - Jan 27 with 2829 viewsQPunkR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 27 by Hayesender

One shite player out, one shite player in. Great!

Yeh, we've got a quota to fill

QPR - "shit but local"

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:08 - Jan 27 with 2827 viewsaston_hoop

Unless I'm missing something, Campbell isn't exactly the striker we are crying out for to work as the foil for Charlie. Then again, selling Mutch would be stupid. I'd at least let another manager have a go at getting him playing for us first....so wait for next season!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 2778 viewspaulparker

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:03 - Jan 27 by Discodroids

so weve given up on a player that cost us £6 million less than 6 months go, for a one in five striker who makes vargas look like moonpie from rollerball.

id rather have steadman from' 5 star', which in esscence , will be what we are buying.

cost palace £900,000 6 months ago . oh do fu ck off..

no thanks, harold you fukin yellow cake shit pan.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 15:08]

Yep why not sign Campbell for 750k or whatever it was in August and keep Mutch,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:25 - Jan 27 with 2751 viewsBasingstokeR

Maybe Mutch is pushing for a move himself?

Notwithstanding that; all the deals we're being linked with are horrible at the moment.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:36 - Jan 27 with 2697 viewsconnell10

WE AINT GOT NO MONEY, ITS ALL BEEN SPUNKED!!!! YAAAAAAA!!!! WELL DONE TO EVERY ONE CONCERNED!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:14 - Jan 27 with 2590 viewsMytch_QPR

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:36 - Jan 27 by connell10

WE AINT GOT NO MONEY, ITS ALL BEEN SPUNKED!!!! YAAAAAAA!!!! WELL DONE TO EVERY ONE CONCERNED!

I think it's a blessing. The more we spend the worse we get.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:19 - Jan 27 with 2568 viewsJeff

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:14 - Jan 27 by Mytch_QPR

I think it's a blessing. The more we spend the worse we get.

you mean like this guy? (remember him!)

Can we not knock it?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:20 - Jan 27 with 2556 viewsdaveB

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:50 - Jan 22 by Antti_Heinola

Andros Townsend?

He was not seen as a Premier League player before he came to us, had struggled during several loan spells and within months of signing for us was playing and scoring for England so he did improve a little bit
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 17:41 - Jan 27 with 2403 viewsR_from_afar

Face facts, it's not about the merits of those we sell and those we bring in, it's about continually buying new players so Harry remains in the media spotlight.

"Harry Redknapp, also featuring QPR".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:24 - Jan 27 with 2329 viewsbosh67

I suspect he will rip us a new one when we play Palace.

Back in the old days, when we got younger players in we used to give them a few seasons to bed in. Now if they don't hit the ground running they are out. Shame because we haven't really seen anything of him in a position that suits him at all yet. Just a player struggling for fitness and looking lost. In his season at Cardiff he ran midfield so there must be something there.

Much as I like Campbell he has had a horror story of injuries that make Matthew Rose look like an ever present. Just the kind of player we need in to keep Sandro company.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:36 - Jan 27 with 2340 viewskensalriser

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 16:19 - Jan 27 by Jeff

you mean like this guy? (remember him!)

Dear God, is that Scott Donnelly?

Another smash hit from QPR's youth programme!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:38 - Jan 27 with 2237 viewsdaveB

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 18:24 - Jan 27 by bosh67

I suspect he will rip us a new one when we play Palace.

Back in the old days, when we got younger players in we used to give them a few seasons to bed in. Now if they don't hit the ground running they are out. Shame because we haven't really seen anything of him in a position that suits him at all yet. Just a player struggling for fitness and looking lost. In his season at Cardiff he ran midfield so there must be something there.

Much as I like Campbell he has had a horror story of injuries that make Matthew Rose look like an ever present. Just the kind of player we need in to keep Sandro company.

I don't think he's even played 10 games for us yet, short term planning at it's best here, sell so we can sign a player with a poor goal scoring record who we'll be looking to offload in 5 months
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:40 - Jan 27 with 2230 viewsJamie

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:38 - Jan 27 by daveB

I don't think he's even played 10 games for us yet, short term planning at it's best here, sell so we can sign a player with a poor goal scoring record who we'll be looking to offload in 5 months

If the credit line has dried up what can you do...

Arry needs his transfer fix.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:41 - Jan 27 with 2228 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:38 - Jan 27 by daveB

I agree. In fact I think it's self-evident that this would be a nonsense move.

It can't be true, Shirley?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 19:47 - Jan 27 with 2206 viewsbosh67

Campbell has scored 3 goals in 17 games this season. I think he is a very talented player but he never really recovered from 2 anterior cruciate ligament injuries on the same leg. Like Ale, really good player but you do wonder when the next one is coming, particularly for Campbell.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024