Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes is gone* 16:42 - Nov 26 with 15616 viewsW5R

Lets hit the pub!!!

*Been forced to try and rescue Asia X as they cant pay wages and give the main airline a boost it seems. Been told not welcome at QPR is again on the grapevine.

Also been booted from various Tune Group positions.

Ruben and Amit in charge is on the grapevine re us (couldnt give a flying clive about the easyjet companies)
Fernandes is gone* on 18:01 - Nov 26 with 3246 viewsLblock

Look I'm neither going to rejoice or wail.

All I do know is that if this is true then there's a really nice plum job in Kuala Lumpa, with a nice big desk, oak panelled office with a brass nameplate on the door which says "Phil Beard - Air Asia X Chief Purchaser of Envelopes"*

* I hope!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fernandes is gone* on 18:04 - Nov 26 with 3226 viewsElHoop

I suspect that it is pretty bad news overall, and I would also suspect that it is true:

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/11/21/No-management-revamp
Fernandes is gone* on 18:09 - Nov 26 with 3201 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fernandes is gone* on 16:52 - Nov 26 by W5R

In malaysia everyone wants to pound him to a pulp.

He is the RyanAir of the 2nd world and less popular than their gaffer. Any publication saying different everyone ignores.

No..have heard this from a very reliable source.

Long live Amit and ling live Ruben...the men that forced him to sack Hughes.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Who cares what people think of his airline? So long as he's still making money from it...
Fernandes is gone* on 18:11 - Nov 26 with 3187 viewskropotkin41

Absolutely must be true. I didn't think the little matter of an FA charge was enough of a bump in the road after our recent on-pitch improvement. This train wreck in the making is so us, so QPR. And if we don't end up in a Portsmouth, Coventry, Luton et al. style death spiral then we'll all be so grateful that getting relegated this season if it happens will seem like a nice hot bath, a blow job, a spliff and a glass of champagne all at once.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fernandes is gone* on 18:26 - Nov 26 with 3119 viewsterryb

Fernandes is gone* on 18:11 - Nov 26 by kropotkin41

Absolutely must be true. I didn't think the little matter of an FA charge was enough of a bump in the road after our recent on-pitch improvement. This train wreck in the making is so us, so QPR. And if we don't end up in a Portsmouth, Coventry, Luton et al. style death spiral then we'll all be so grateful that getting relegated this season if it happens will seem like a nice hot bath, a blow job, a spliff and a glass of champagne all at once.

I understand what you are saying, but really nothing has changed.

Fernandes has never been the person financing us. He has been the public figure given the position by his bosses. Rather like Blackburn in the '90's, Walker was always in charge but was not even a director.

The question that requires answering is whether The Tune Group are pulling out or are they just replacing TF?

However, I do feel that HR will be losing his major supporter. I repeat, SHAME!
Fernandes is gone* on 18:38 - Nov 26 with 3062 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes is gone* on 17:02 - Nov 26 by adhoc_qpr

Could be a good thing if true.

Last time Amit was involved properly, we seemed to make sensible, grounded decisions and got promoted.

TF on the other hand seems to make a number of terrible, bone headed decisions as chairman - but then again he is only the public face of the board, rather than the actual decision maker?

Amit ran the club sensibly. We need someone with his sound football judgement.
Fernandes is gone* on 18:48 - Nov 26 with 3033 viewsdavman

Fernandes is gone* on 17:18 - Nov 26 by DylanP

First of all, I don't remember seeing posts from W5R on this forum before. All of a sudden he pops up to tell us that our Chairman has been forced out and I am supposed to take that seriously? Why? In my experience, if someone's first post is something dramatic like this, they are probably a troublemaker. It has long been a given that if your first post doesn't mention your favourite cheese, then you probably are a troll.

Secondly, how could this possibly be good news? The last thing we need as a club is the distraction of boardroom wars. The next few games will be make or break and we need everyone focussed on winning games, not looking over their shoulder and fending off tabloid media.

I remember QPR fans calling for Jim Gregory's head and cheering when he left. I remember QPR fans calling for Thompson's head and cheering when he left. I remember QPR fans calling for Wright's head and cheering when he left. I even remember QPR fans calling for BP's head and cheering when he left. If Amit becomes chiarman it'll only be a matter of time before QPR fans will be calling for his head.

WOW.

I AGREE WITH DYLAN.

I think I may need to sit down now!

Bet he still marks this post as negative though!!!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fernandes is gone* on 18:53 - Nov 26 with 3011 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fernandes is gone* on 17:58 - Nov 26 by Northernr

Fck off Brian. Pick a side immediately.

Fair point.

I feel bad now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes is gone* on 18:57 - Nov 26 with 2983 viewsEpsomHoop

Do we think the FFP fine has anything to do with this as well?

To be honest as much as TF cares for the club and I do think he does, I think we need someone who has a bit more savvy about them because the likes of Hughes and HR and all the bent agents out there have pulled his pants down and taken him for millions.
Fernandes is gone* on 19:47 - Nov 26 with 2820 viewsHooparoo

Amit did a quick trip to Malaysia a few weeks back to have dinner with TF and said "Don't worry better times are coming" etc. Didn't say why but maybe now we know. Seemed to coincide with Harry pulling his socks up shortly afterwards too.

Amit and his mate Ishan Shaksena in charge was the best I've ever seen our club run. Fck Beardo off and get Ishan back.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Fernandes is gone* on 20:38 - Nov 26 with 2660 viewsJuzzie

I think TF does care, probably a lot, but has had his pants pulled down by people who saw us as a great opportunity to take us for ££££ and he allowed that.

He's presided over the biggest loss in our history. That cannot continue.

If Amit and Ruben are indeed now in charge then that is a good thing IMO.
Fernandes is gone* on 20:38 - Nov 26 with 2660 viewsdanehoop

It scares me a little, but I think I agree with you Hooparoo. There may well have been some thing said on things QPR when Amit was visiting. Though that might also have had something to do with the AIr Asia India conversation as well, where Mittals were clearly doing business with Tune Group.

I'd still rather hope this isnt true though as I think it has the potential to undermine what passes for stability at our club. Do you think that the FA might find a way to fine us for this if it happens for failing to control our boardroom?

Never knowingly understood

Fernandes is gone* on 20:47 - Nov 26 with 2623 viewsjohncharles

I wonder if Sandro might have been the last straw for the board. Another £10 million flushed down the pan. Hope this spells the end of Redknapp.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fernandes is gone* on 21:05 - Nov 26 with 2557 viewsdaveB

i do think we need a full time chairman so hopefully the change is amit or someone else taking over day to day and fernandes staying involved .
Fernandes is gone* on 21:15 - Nov 26 with 2505 viewsNorthernr

Fernandes is gone* on 21:05 - Nov 26 by daveB

i do think we need a full time chairman so hopefully the change is amit or someone else taking over day to day and fernandes staying involved .

Whatever is happening, I always think any increased involvement of Bhatia is a good thing. Our fortunes since the billionaires arrived have risen and fallen in direct correlation with his input.
Fernandes is gone* on 21:29 - Nov 26 with 2449 viewsSpiritofGregory

How much is the debt, have the club's latest accounts been released?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 21:49]
Fernandes is gone* on 22:16 - Nov 26 with 2327 viewsdaveB

Fernandes is gone* on 21:15 - Nov 26 by Northernr

Whatever is happening, I always think any increased involvement of Bhatia is a good thing. Our fortunes since the billionaires arrived have risen and fallen in direct correlation with his input.

no doubt about it, i do like Fernandes I think his heart is in the right place and he's doing his best but we're not his number one priority and we need someone running the club whose only priority is Queens Park Rangers.
Fernandes is gone* on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 2300 viewsvblockranger

Fernandes is gone* on 21:29 - Nov 26 by SpiritofGregory

How much is the debt, have the club's latest accounts been released?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 21:49]

Accounts released by December 1st i believe...at least i am sure i read that somewhere earlier in the year
Fernandes is gone* on 22:25 - Nov 26 with 2295 viewsvblockranger

Fernandes is gone* on 22:16 - Nov 26 by daveB

no doubt about it, i do like Fernandes I think his heart is in the right place and he's doing his best but we're not his number one priority and we need someone running the club whose only priority is Queens Park Rangers.

Spot on about the club being number one priority. I think that hasnt been the case with the current crop in charge.
Fernandes is gone* on 23:00 - Nov 26 with 2195 viewsfLaMeBoY

Afraid not guys.
In the board meeting last week he was talked out resigning/giving up the Chairmanship by Ruben and Amit. Think TF is the only one that can control Redknapp or at least manage him.

AirAsia X is in big trouble - look at the recent figures, look at the share price now compared to when it went public.
Air Asia can't raise the money the need/want, they have no cash. Phillipines is losing more money per day than QPR. The only saving grace is the oil price is down. Don't believe that everything is great as per his tweets.

IMO TF will eventually wash his hands of QPR as he has with Caterham, as he will end up doing with AA-X when he can't turn it round.

Building a new stadium, 20,000 flats/houses, a new Canary Wharf? Give over. Never going to happen.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 23:07]
Fernandes is gone* on 23:14 - Nov 26 with 2144 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fernandes is gone* on 22:25 - Nov 26 by vblockranger

Spot on about the club being number one priority. I think that hasnt been the case with the current crop in charge.

I hate to rain on your parade, but the only way we'll have a chairman whose no 1 priority is QPR is if it's his main source of income. And if QPR is run on its own income it's a league 1 club.
Fernandes is gone* on 23:17 - Nov 26 with 2127 viewsted_hendrix

Fernandes is gone* on 23:00 - Nov 26 by fLaMeBoY

Afraid not guys.
In the board meeting last week he was talked out resigning/giving up the Chairmanship by Ruben and Amit. Think TF is the only one that can control Redknapp or at least manage him.

AirAsia X is in big trouble - look at the recent figures, look at the share price now compared to when it went public.
Air Asia can't raise the money the need/want, they have no cash. Phillipines is losing more money per day than QPR. The only saving grace is the oil price is down. Don't believe that everything is great as per his tweets.

IMO TF will eventually wash his hands of QPR as he has with Caterham, as he will end up doing with AA-X when he can't turn it round.

Building a new stadium, 20,000 flats/houses, a new Canary Wharf? Give over. Never going to happen.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 23:07]

This all day long.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fernandes is gone* on 23:44 - Nov 26 with 2051 viewseghamranger

Gonna be fun singing "Ruben Gnanalingham" after a few beers on sat!!!
Fernandes is gone* on 00:01 - Nov 27 with 2025 viewsvblockranger

Fernandes is gone* on 23:14 - Nov 26 by CiderwithRsie

I hate to rain on your parade, but the only way we'll have a chairman whose no 1 priority is QPR is if it's his main source of income. And if QPR is run on its own income it's a league 1 club.

Not raining on my parade mate.League 1 dont bother me. Dont care what league we are in tbh and the prem is non competitive for small teams like us. Thats what we are btw. A small team with a small fanbase that TF/Beard have thrown millions at trying to turn into something else. The only thing they might turn us into is Caterham if they keep it up. Be good for the club if TF takes a step back (and Beard with him). Let someone else have a go because Fernandes has failed and dont look like turning it around. Three years and we have gone backward imo with millions of pounds and fifty odd players on stupid wages trying to do a Man City without the infrastructure, the knowledge or the right men in charge. Always going to end in tears.
Fernandes is gone* on 03:13 - Nov 27 with 1903 viewsJAPRANGERS

Fernandes is gone* on 23:44 - Nov 26 by eghamranger

Gonna be fun singing "Ruben Gnanalingham" after a few beers on sat!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024