Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talksport on Charlie 17:38 - Nov 11 with 5101 viewsBluce_Ree

Totally discussing him playing for England. I don't know the outcome, I only heard it for about 20 secs between changing CDs.

"well y'nerrr he's t'natural finisha"

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Talksport on Charlie on 17:42 - Nov 11 with 3492 viewsNorthernr

I'm not listening but I suspect one presenter thinks he should not only be in the squad but also the first name on the team sheet because he's one of the greatest centre forwards playing the game today, and the other thinks he should be nowhere near the squad now or ever because he's little more than a Championship journeyman who's getting a bit lucky at the moment.

And Selco are doing a special on flat headed screwdrivers before 11.00 tomorrow — trade prices for everyday punters, but get in quick.
Talksport on Charlie on 17:54 - Nov 11 with 3437 viewsted_hendrix

The bloke from up North who used to play cricket said something I couldn't quite decipher then the ginger bloke said his dad used to own an Austin 7 and at that point I lost the radio signal and my concentration and I run over an armadillo (probably the last remaining armadillo living on the Wiltshire/Gloucestershire border) i then overturned my car and continued my journey homewards all the time wondering what was for tea.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Talksport on Charlie on 18:03 - Nov 11 with 3407 viewsBklynRanger

But how can he play for England if he won't wear a poppy? I'm not saying he won't, but what if he won't wear one? A poppy that is. Because some people in some quarters are beginning to speculate on this. I for one want to hear listeners' views on that.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 18:06]
Talksport on Charlie on 18:17 - Nov 11 with 3362 viewshoopstilidie

Talksport on Charlie on 18:03 - Nov 11 by BklynRanger

But how can he play for England if he won't wear a poppy? I'm not saying he won't, but what if he won't wear one? A poppy that is. Because some people in some quarters are beginning to speculate on this. I for one want to hear listeners' views on that.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 18:06]

Poppycock.

That's not where I wear one by the way.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Talksport on Charlie on 18:25 - Nov 11 with 3329 viewsBklynRanger

Talksport on Charlie on 18:17 - Nov 11 by hoopstilidie

Poppycock.

That's not where I wear one by the way.

I respect your anatomical decisions HT, but I'm just putting it out there:

If Charlie Austin, of Queens Park Rangers Football Club will not wear a poppy. If he, a former brick layer, refuses to wear one, on his shirt, while playing football for the English national team, should he be selected? Should he be selected? That is the question at hand.

And if he WON'T wear one, as appears to be the case, should he be banned and for how many games?

Should he even be allowed to lay bricks?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 18:29]
Talksport on Charlie on 18:32 - Nov 11 with 3293 viewshoopstilidie

Talksport on Charlie on 18:25 - Nov 11 by BklynRanger

If Charlie Austin, of Queens Park Rangers Football Club will not wear a poppy. If he, a former brick layer, refuses to wear one, on his shirt, while playing football for the English national team, should he be selected? Should he be selected? That is the question at hand.

And if he WON'T wear one, as appears to be the case, should he be banned and for how many games?

Oi, Austin, NO!

Talksport on Charlie on 18:35 - Nov 11 with 3271 viewsTheBlob

What's the advert that goes....
"Rent boys,rent boys,
dadada dadada
rent boys......" ?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Talksport on Charlie on 18:35 - Nov 11 with 3270 viewskensalriser

He definitely shouldn't be allowed to lay bricks given his gammy shoulder.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Talksport on Charlie on 18:41 - Nov 11 with 3247 viewshoopstilidie

Talksport on Charlie on 18:35 - Nov 11 by kensalriser

He definitely shouldn't be allowed to lay bricks given his gammy shoulder.

I look forward to him sneaking a Maradonnaesque goal so I can proclaim it The Hand Of Hod.

Talksport on Charlie on 18:56 - Nov 11 with 3196 viewsTacticalR

Nobody expects the Poppy Inquisition.

Air hostess clique

Talksport on Charlie on 19:01 - Nov 11 with 3176 viewsjohncharles

Talksport on Charlie on 18:56 - Nov 11 by TacticalR

Nobody expects the Poppy Inquisition.

Nobody Respects the poppy inquisition.

Strong and stable my arse.

Talksport on Charlie on 19:15 - Nov 11 with 3125 viewslondonscottish

CALL IN NOW QPR FANS!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!? CALL NOW AND TELL US!!! DO YOU THINK CHARLIE AUSTIN SHOULD EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR AND ENGLAND CALL UP IF HE REFUSES TO WEAR A POPPY????!!!!????

"When my van's off the road I'm not working.
What am I gonna DO??????
When his van's off the road the he's not working,
So he'd better get something nooooooo"

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Talksport on Charlie on 19:50 - Nov 11 with 3007 viewsJohnnyByrnesmullet

Talksport on Charlie on 17:42 - Nov 11 by Northernr

I'm not listening but I suspect one presenter thinks he should not only be in the squad but also the first name on the team sheet because he's one of the greatest centre forwards playing the game today, and the other thinks he should be nowhere near the squad now or ever because he's little more than a Championship journeyman who's getting a bit lucky at the moment.

And Selco are doing a special on flat headed screwdrivers before 11.00 tomorrow — trade prices for everyday punters, but get in quick.

How much the screwdrivers Guv ???
Talk sport are to football debate and knowledge what Mike"c*nting" Dean is to unbiased refereeing.
Durham, Gough , Jacobs, "the moose" and Top c*nt Cundy need a fecking good shoeing.
Talksport on Charlie on 20:32 - Nov 11 with 2889 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lay bricks? No, he should be blocked from doing so?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Talksport on Charlie on 20:49 - Nov 11 with 2849 viewseasthertsr

Talksport on Charlie on 19:50 - Nov 11 by JohnnyByrnesmullet

How much the screwdrivers Guv ???
Talk sport are to football debate and knowledge what Mike"c*nting" Dean is to unbiased refereeing.
Durham, Gough , Jacobs, "the moose" and Top c*nt Cundy need a fecking good shoeing.

Why leave out chief moron, Alan Bernard fackin Brazil , he talks the most sh1te out of all of them ?!
[Post edited 11 Nov 2014 20:50]
Talksport on Charlie on 20:56 - Nov 11 with 2822 viewsBklynRanger

The problem is of course that the longer this goes on without Charlie Austin commenting on it the more of an issue it becomes.

You see that's what I don't understand, why not make a statement and, for the sake of English football, set the record straight?

And if he's not prepared to make that statement. If he's not prepared to make that statement well then my goodness you've got to start asking serious questions. You have got to start asking serious questions. One of which, and it's there, we all know it's there. It's the elephant in the room:

What are the religious beliefs that cause former brick layer Charlie Austin to wear a beard like that? What is the thinking behind that and is he, and I'm only suggesting what has already been suggested in football circles:

Is Charlie Austin a jihadist?
Talksport on Charlie on 21:12 - Nov 11 with 2776 viewslondonscottish

Talksport on Charlie on 20:56 - Nov 11 by BklynRanger

The problem is of course that the longer this goes on without Charlie Austin commenting on it the more of an issue it becomes.

You see that's what I don't understand, why not make a statement and, for the sake of English football, set the record straight?

And if he's not prepared to make that statement. If he's not prepared to make that statement well then my goodness you've got to start asking serious questions. You have got to start asking serious questions. One of which, and it's there, we all know it's there. It's the elephant in the room:

What are the religious beliefs that cause former brick layer Charlie Austin to wear a beard like that? What is the thinking behind that and is he, and I'm only suggesting what has already been suggested in football circles:

Is Charlie Austin a jihadist?

That's your Vauxhall Masterfit service card.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Talksport on Charlie on 21:17 - Nov 11 with 2755 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Making me chuckle, you lot! You scamps...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Talksport on Charlie on 21:31 - Nov 11 with 2706 viewsHollowayRanger

shouldn't be called up in my view

played 11 premiership games

that's all!

that said just how short of English strikers are we now

sturridge injured?
rooney
lambert cant get a game
welbeck
defoe micky mouse football
Berahino who?

we really are short aren't we

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Talksport on Charlie on 21:38 - Nov 11 with 2682 viewsdaveB

Talksport on Charlie on 21:31 - Nov 11 by HollowayRanger

shouldn't be called up in my view

played 11 premiership games

that's all!

that said just how short of English strikers are we now

sturridge injured?
rooney
lambert cant get a game
welbeck
defoe micky mouse football
Berahino who?

we really are short aren't we

Berihino or however you spell it has been pretty good for 2 years now, deserves his call up
Talksport on Charlie on 22:30 - Nov 11 with 2553 viewsHollowayRanger

Talksport on Charlie on 21:38 - Nov 11 by daveB

Berihino or however you spell it has been pretty good for 2 years now, deserves his call up

I guess it being wbd ive never heard of him that said I couldn't name a single wba player

but if he's got 2 years premiership ex then he might fit in a little better looks pacey as well

like I say Austins only had 11 games in top flight are we that weak for strikers!

its a bit like joe hart whoo's next after him?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Talksport on Charlie on 23:11 - Nov 11 with 2476 viewsTacticalR

Claridge was going on about Charlie on The Monday Night club. He loves him!

Air hostess clique

Talksport on Charlie on 23:16 - Nov 11 with 2463 viewsTacticalR

The impartial perspective of a student of German philosophy...

“It sounds like I’m going to slate Rickie Lambert again, but I’m not.

“I just think that if you’re not playing for Liverpool, who can’t hit a cow’s a*** with a banjo at the minute in terms of their frontline, and you can’t get a game for them, how do you get in the England squad?”
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-barton-lambert-should-not-be-pic

Air hostess clique

Talksport on Charlie on 23:22 - Nov 11 with 2446 viewsWeaverQPR

How many goals did Austin score last year?

@WeavQPR

Talksport on Charlie on 23:41 - Nov 11 with 2407 viewsNorthernr

Talksport on Charlie on 23:11 - Nov 11 by TacticalR

Claridge was going on about Charlie on The Monday Night club. He loves him!

Not so much a kiss of death as a rusty trombone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024