Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross Mccormack 08:57 - Jul 8 with 12196 viewsrosseeles

11m fee agreed with Fulham

did i miss something? 11m??
Ross Mccormack on 13:07 - Jul 8 with 2028 viewsRangersw12

Fulham will need to go up or a massive fine from FFP beckons
Ross Mccormack on 13:18 - Jul 8 with 2005 viewsKonk

Ross Mccormack on 13:07 - Jul 8 by Rangersw12

Not sure our wage bill is *that* silly these days and if we shift Mitroglu, Stekelenburg and Ruiz, we'll get a few million back in. Also, quietly confident/hoping that the £11m quoted will include a chunk of add-ons.

Not exactly gone crazy with other signings - freebie from Motherwell and a couple of others on similar deals at the moment.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ross Mccormack on 13:39 - Jul 8 with 1939 viewswhittocksRs

There will be exactly *zero* reports of over-spending at any small-to-medium-sized club until we spend more than a million on any one player. Then 'Big-spending QPR' are back in the game, trampling all over fairness and leaping way beyond their little station.
Ross Mccormack on 14:32 - Jul 8 with 1888 viewsDANRANGER

Ross Mccormack on 13:39 - Jul 8 by whittocksRs

There will be exactly *zero* reports of over-spending at any small-to-medium-sized club until we spend more than a million on any one player. Then 'Big-spending QPR' are back in the game, trampling all over fairness and leaping way beyond their little station.

reports that caulker's wage is going to be doubled if he joins QPR, that will over shadow this Mccormack deal. 40k a week, shocking!
Ross Mccormack on 14:41 - Jul 8 with 1859 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ross Mccormack on 14:32 - Jul 8 by DANRANGER

reports that caulker's wage is going to be doubled if he joins QPR, that will over shadow this Mccormack deal. 40k a week, shocking!

That wouldn't even put him in our top 10 earners would it?

Barton, Remy, Green, Cesar, Dunne, Granero, SWP, Onouha, Taarabt, Zamora on £40k + easily surely?
Ross Mccormack on 14:44 - Jul 8 with 1849 viewsRangersw12

Ross Mccormack on 13:18 - Jul 8 by Konk

Not sure our wage bill is *that* silly these days and if we shift Mitroglu, Stekelenburg and Ruiz, we'll get a few million back in. Also, quietly confident/hoping that the £11m quoted will include a chunk of add-ons.

Not exactly gone crazy with other signings - freebie from Motherwell and a couple of others on similar deals at the moment.

Tv money will have gone from 60 million to about 2 million so even with those people off the wage bill you will still feel the pinch , I also read about redundancies behind the scenes surely that's not a good sign ?

Its not just Fulham , every club who gets relegated will be affected by FFP if they don't go up straight away
Ross Mccormack on 14:45 - Jul 8 with 1846 viewsNorthernr

Ross Mccormack on 14:32 - Jul 8 by DANRANGER

Sadly I don't think £40,000 a week is shocking, and I certainly don't think it would get him into the top five or six earners at QPR.

We've been paying Johnson and Zamora the thick end of £100k a week for the last two years to, largely, do absolutely fck all. I'd bet Green, Cesar, Mbia, One Joey Barton, Granero, Remy, SWP, Johnson and Zamora were all on more than that, considerably more in some cases, last season and Onuoha and Hoilett about that.
Ross Mccormack on 14:48 - Jul 8 with 1828 viewstoboboly

Ross Mccormack on 14:45 - Jul 8 by Northernr

Sadly I don't think £40,000 a week is shocking, and I certainly don't think it would get him into the top five or six earners at QPR.

We've been paying Johnson and Zamora the thick end of £100k a week for the last two years to, largely, do absolutely fck all. I'd bet Green, Cesar, Mbia, One Joey Barton, Granero, Remy, SWP, Johnson and Zamora were all on more than that, considerably more in some cases, last season and Onuoha and Hoilett about that.

Add Luke Young, Cisse, Park, Adel who must all have been on more than £40k?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Ross Mccormack on 14:59 - Jul 8 with 1808 viewsadhoc_qpr

Ross Mccormack on 14:48 - Jul 8 by toboboly

Add Luke Young, Cisse, Park, Adel who must all have been on more than £40k?

Simpson and Dunne too quite probably!
Ross Mccormack on 15:00 - Jul 8 with 1798 viewsBklynRanger

If Caulker's reading this he's going to be incensed!

Amit and Tony scratching their heads and looking uncomfortable at the idea of 40k while inwardly pissing themselves that SWP has been playing X-box all season for 60k.

Plus IF they did manage to convince Remy to stay it wouldn't be a shock to find they threw another 10k a week at him as part of the persuasion.

11 mill though. We'd be hung, drawn and quartered for that.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 15:01]
Ross Mccormack on 15:06 - Jul 8 with 1790 viewsKonk

Ross Mccormack on 14:44 - Jul 8 by Rangersw12

Tv money will have gone from 60 million to about 2 million so even with those people off the wage bill you will still feel the pinch , I also read about redundancies behind the scenes surely that's not a good sign ?

Its not just Fulham , every club who gets relegated will be affected by FFP if they don't go up straight away

Parachute payments from the TV and we've got shot of the rump of our top earners with several more to follow, I'd have thought. Think we'll be left with Parker on £2m+pa and a handful of others on around £1-2m. As for job losses - heard rumours, but not seen anything concrete in most cases; wouldn't be surprised.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ross Mccormack on 15:09 - Jul 8 with 1782 viewsJonDoeman

Ross Mccormack on 14:45 - Jul 8 by Northernr

Not shocking at all. More evidence of lessons getting learnt.

It Is What It Is !!

Ross Mccormack on 15:33 - Jul 8 with 1736 viewsQPR_John

Ross Mccormack on 15:00 - Jul 8 by BklynRanger

If Caulker's reading this he's going to be incensed!

Amit and Tony scratching their heads and looking uncomfortable at the idea of 40k while inwardly pissing themselves that SWP has been playing X-box all season for 60k.

Plus IF they did manage to convince Remy to stay it wouldn't be a shock to find they threw another 10k a week at him as part of the persuasion.

11 mill though. We'd be hung, drawn and quartered for that.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 15:01]

"Plus IF they did manage to convince Remy to stay it wouldn't be a shock to find they threw another 10k a week at him as part of the persuasion. "

Good bit of business. Even if the contract is not increased, I believe there is another three years, that is only £1.5M.
Ross Mccormack on 17:59 - Jul 8 with 1624 viewsterryb

Ross Mccormack on 13:07 - Jul 8 by Rangersw12

I expect that Fulham will exceed FFP, as will the other relegated clubs, but It won't be by any more than quite a few other championship clubs.

If they start the season reasonably well I'd expect them to be on Sky quite a bit as well.

Last season we were live around 14 times including the play offs & along with Leeds, Leicester & Forest we were the teams they wanted to cover.

It is all about sales to other countries & Fulham will have more pull than anyone apart from "Dirty".
Ross Mccormack on 18:11 - Jul 8 with 1610 viewsCFW

What I find strange about this move is why Fulham? He had a great season in a piss poor side is 28 years of age and should now kick on and play at the highest level. So what has he done? gone to another Championship side on a four year contract playing at the same level as last year.

How many goals did they let in last season?

Is it me?????
Ross Mccormack on 18:16 - Jul 8 with 1602 viewssaxbend

That must be their entire season's transfer budget (including January, unless they get another investor in) assuming they still have some hefty wages to pay around their remaining squad, and I suspect they could have got Jordan Rhodes for less (though perhaps for higher wages).

There is another possibility though - that the £11m quoted is a bit inaccurate, which wouldn't surprise me.
Ross Mccormack on 22:06 - Jul 8 with 1504 viewsE17hoop

Ross Mccormack on 15:06 - Jul 8 by Konk

Parachute payments from the TV and we've got shot of the rump of our top earners with several more to follow, I'd have thought. Think we'll be left with Parker on £2m+pa and a handful of others on around £1-2m. As for job losses - heard rumours, but not seen anything concrete in most cases; wouldn't be surprised.

Job losses have happened ; I know a senior manager in the non playing staff among others who has gone.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Ross Mccormack on 23:45 - Jul 8 with 1467 viewshoopstilidie

So Fulham paid Leeds £11M for Ross McCormack and it STILL wasn't the most ridiculous thing to happen in Football today.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024