Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets - buying and selling 09:21 - May 13 with 95553 viewsNorthernr

Try and keep this all to one thread shall we....
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:53 - May 17 with 3267 viewsMagicHat

3 client reference numbers available - PM me if needed

Edit - One still available as of 6.00pm Saturday
[Post edited 17 May 2014 18:04]
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:12 - May 17 with 3198 viewsfournil

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:53 - May 17 by MagicHat

3 client reference numbers available - PM me if needed

Edit - One still available as of 6.00pm Saturday
[Post edited 17 May 2014 18:04]

Have PM'd you.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 13:12 - May 17 with 3197 viewsQPR1882

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:16 - May 17 by QPR1882

I got Dunstable hoop a ticket yesterday and have poromised Queensparkdanger the 2 tickets i can get tomorrow.

This means i can still get 1 ticket in todays phase pm me if anyonestill needs one.

Rather see genuine QPR fans get a ticket then end up in touts hands via general sale.

Sorry guys all my tickets have now been claimed.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 15:07 - May 17 with 2996 viewsDC_QPR

Fan since 1974. Like an idiot I did not renew my membership this season.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me obtain 1 adult ticket.

Please PM me if you can help with a ticket, or client reference number
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:01 - May 17 with 2867 viewsJim_Bob

Some advice needed please.

Looks like I have found someone who will let me use their client ID to buy tickets tomorrow. Can I use the website when using their ID or is it only do-able over the phone as using the website with my non-members id takes me round in circles? Will the tickets have to be sent to the address of the member who is letting me use their client ID?

Cheers
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:47 - May 17 with 2831 viewsRanger78

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:01 - May 17 by Jim_Bob

Some advice needed please.

Looks like I have found someone who will let me use their client ID to buy tickets tomorrow. Can I use the website when using their ID or is it only do-able over the phone as using the website with my non-members id takes me round in circles? Will the tickets have to be sent to the address of the member who is letting me use their client ID?

Cheers

My understanding is that you'll be able to get them delivered to your own address if booked over the phone. You will need to have the members full name and postal address to hand when you go through the process
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:59 - May 17 with 2796 viewsTGRRRSSS

As of 5.30pm we have 8500 tickets left from a Tweet by Ian Taylor.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 19:30 - May 17 with 2691 viewsqpr1985

Need one ticket please. I live abroad now so can only get to a couple of week day games and like a muppet didn't get a membership.

PM me if any available.
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 20:14 - May 17 with 2649 viewsJim_Bob

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 17:47 - May 17 by Ranger78

My understanding is that you'll be able to get them delivered to your own address if booked over the phone. You will need to have the members full name and postal address to hand when you go through the process

Thanks for the info.

Feel a sleepless night coming in anticipation of hopefully getting some tickets sorted!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 23:32 - May 17 with 2496 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

It looks likely I will have spare tickets in Block 526 Cat 4 for those willing to pick them up from the Milton Keynes area when they arrive?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 00:01 - May 18 with 2455 viewsdorsetqpr

A huge thanks to Ranger78 and Sotonsuperhoop for helping me out with tickets today true gents as a result of that I now have a membership which is able to purchase two tickets tomorrow if any one needs it please pm and I will send my details to you.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 00:58 - May 18 with 2412 viewsjimlav

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 00:01 - May 18 by dorsetqpr

A huge thanks to Ranger78 and Sotonsuperhoop for helping me out with tickets today true gents as a result of that I now have a membership which is able to purchase two tickets tomorrow if any one needs it please pm and I will send my details to you.

Am after 2 tickets, one of them a senior, for my me and my Dad. Any help would be incredibly gratefully received, as it doesn't look like they're going to last until Tuesday.
Thanks.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 08:27 - May 18 with 2310 viewsYorkRanger

Change of circumstances so as a consequence my membership number is available today as I do not need any more tickets.

I'm happy to give this to the first PM I get, provided that the tickets are not sent to me as thus will cause challenges logistically.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 08:31 - May 18 with 2297 viewsdodge_stoke_r

If there was 8500 left at close of play on Saturday, I would imagine most ST holders and members would have got what tickets they want by then. I can see tickets going on general sale on Monday.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 08:48 - May 18 with 2284 viewsgigiisourgod

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 08:31 - May 18 by dodge_stoke_r

If there was 8500 left at close of play on Saturday, I would imagine most ST holders and members would have got what tickets they want by then. I can see tickets going on general sale on Monday.

Think it will be touch and go. This morning will be the big one I say.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:05 - May 18 with 2265 viewselnombre

So STers, buy today (moving on at cost to known fans) to stop the touts, or leave it to market forces tomorrow? Any views?
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:11 - May 18 with 2261 viewsDunstable_hoop

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:53 - May 17 by paulparker

hats off to you 1882 , proper rangers fan !!!!

good to hear Queensparkdanger got him and his boy their tickets

An absolute gent!

Delighted to be an R at times like these!
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:38 - May 18 with 2218 viewsNorthLondonR

has anyone tried yet? I have already purchased 2 tickets at 09:15. Though it was supposed to be @ 10.00?

Still need a couple more if anyone is desperate to get rid of a couple... U r'rrs
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 09:52 - May 18 with 2199 viewswestberksr

I can get a couple if any regulars on here need a hand. Prefer it to be the usual suspects as we are all used to each other and are regular contributors rather than someone that has just registered to facilitate tickets for Saturday.

Have already helped a couple of the Irish Rs and might have another 2 if I don't hear back from someone I've pm'd by lunchtime (pm'd them Friday so 48 hours should be enough to get a response)
[Post edited 18 May 2014 10:05]
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:17 - May 18 with 2147 viewsqueensparkdanger

Tickets secured for me and the boy, thanks so much QPR1882 for sorting them out.

Good luck to everyone still looking hope everyone gets in..

You RRR's
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:39 - May 18 with 2099 viewskingsburyR

Happy to help any rangers looking for tickets.

Still have three client ref numbers if anyone wants to use them.

PM me - first come first served.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:01 - May 18 with 2054 viewselnombre

Happy to buy 2 on behalf of anyone struggling - priority for someone travelling distance (esp NI Rs), else first PM.
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:05 - May 18 with 2045 viewsrsocks

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 10:17 - May 18 by queensparkdanger

Tickets secured for me and the boy, thanks so much QPR1882 for sorting them out.

Good luck to everyone still looking hope everyone gets in..

You RRR's

I'm desperately looking for two tickets for myself and my cousin both long standing supporters. Not a season ticket holder (have been in the past and now cant make evening matches) nor a member this season. My usual channels for tickets haven't been able to help. Can't get through to the box office with my client reference number. If anyone can help get me a couple of tickets or provide member numbers that I can use online I would be really grateful. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Edit: now sorted out thanks
[Post edited 18 May 2014 11:49]
Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:16 - May 18 with 1994 viewskingsburyR

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 11:05 - May 18 by rsocks

I'm desperately looking for two tickets for myself and my cousin both long standing supporters. Not a season ticket holder (have been in the past and now cant make evening matches) nor a member this season. My usual channels for tickets haven't been able to help. Can't get through to the box office with my client reference number. If anyone can help get me a couple of tickets or provide member numbers that I can use online I would be really grateful. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

Edit: now sorted out thanks
[Post edited 18 May 2014 11:49]

see offers above

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Wembley tickets - buying and selling on 12:06 - May 18 with 1897 viewsSomersetRanger

OK, I've been trying to avoid this, but...! If anyone can help with a pair of tickets, client refs or whatever, I'd be really grateful. In my 60th year, been an R since I was 11. Now a bit further west so not a regular - but not a glory hunter either. Any pms welcome!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024