Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've lost our mojo. 21:33 - Nov 4 with 4967 viewsIce_Tea

We've not played well since Wembley, and for the last four games we've had seven crap halves and one good one, against Sunderland. Whats gone wrong?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 21:33]
We've lost our mojo. on 12:29 - Nov 5 with 974 viewsLord_Bony

We've lost our mojo. on 22:53 - Nov 4 by swancity

Our results tailed off last season after we reached 40 points which coincided with the 5-0 wembley win, one of the highlights of 101 years of scfc.

Some of our performances were excellent not least at champions man utd in may. Subconsciously, the job had been by march and that's understandable.

This season, injuries to Williams and Hernandez have affected us but 13th and still in Europa contention is decent enough.

Sounds about right

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

We've lost our mojo. on 12:31 - Nov 5 with 974 viewsScoobyWho

We've lost our mojo. on 21:40 - Nov 4 by AshleyCCFC

Not played well since wembley? 10 months is a long time to be out of form don't you think ? Perhaps your not as good as you like to think.

We don't LIKE to think, we know what we think and we know that we don't LIKE you.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

We've lost our mojo. on 12:53 - Nov 5 with 946 viewswr72

Warra t**t this swancity guy is coming across as
We've lost our mojo. on 14:25 - Nov 5 with 899 viewsDr_Winston

We've lost our mojo. on 12:53 - Nov 5 by wr72

Warra t**t this swancity guy is coming across as

If I said he used to be known as nigelm_nis would that explain a lot?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We've lost our mojo. on 14:29 - Nov 5 with 889 views_

We've lost our mojo. on 14:25 - Nov 5 by Dr_Winston

Take his spat with Darran out of it and he's right about everything else he's said.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We've lost our mojo. on 14:38 - Nov 5 with 876 viewsOldjack

Anyone think we'll beat the Russians ?,and god help us if we lose too Stoke

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We've lost our mojo. on 14:56 - Nov 5 with 862 viewsSwanseajill

We've lost our mojo. on 14:25 - Nov 5 by Dr_Winston

Well that explains a lot J,

There is being struck by tunnel vision....and there is 3swan talking sense.

I dont believe anyone sensible believes that the fans are worried because of the derby game result, and we all have the right to air those worries.
We've lost our mojo. on 14:58 - Nov 5 with 852 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We've lost our mojo. on 14:56 - Nov 5 by Swanseajill

Well that explains a lot J,

There is being struck by tunnel vision....and there is 3swan talking sense.

I dont believe anyone sensible believes that the fans are worried because of the derby game result, and we all have the right to air those worries.

Do us a favour Jill, tell T2C.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

We've lost our mojo. on 15:02 - Nov 5 with 845 viewsSwanseajill

We've lost our mojo. on 14:58 - Nov 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Do us a favour Jill, tell T2C.

That would be the the job of Shirley Valentine, she's a dab hand when talking to a wall.
We've lost our mojo. on 15:03 - Nov 5 with 843 viewsbobbyblue

I do not know why ML is not starting Pony up front, with michu playing behind him. He looks like he got a goal or 2 in him, whereas michu is probably worth the 2mil you paid for him now, no way is he anywhere near 20-30 mil he was valued at last season. I think HJ should of cashed in when he was at his peak, ML could of invested that money in 2/3 quality players.
We've lost our mojo. on 15:15 - Nov 5 with 831 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We've lost our mojo. on 15:03 - Nov 5 by bobbyblue

I do not know why ML is not starting Pony up front, with michu playing behind him. He looks like he got a goal or 2 in him, whereas michu is probably worth the 2mil you paid for him now, no way is he anywhere near 20-30 mil he was valued at last season. I think HJ should of cashed in when he was at his peak, ML could of invested that money in 2/3 quality players.

Form is temporary Bobby, class is permanent. After his rest recovering from his injury let's see if that rings true.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024