Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Athletic's support 05:58 - Sep 19 with 2897 viewsjoswan17

Feel for their fans, getting the stick they get.

Yes, I'm aware this is a Swansea forum yada-yada-yada (cue some sarcy quote from Darran et al)

But their fans are loyal, and sure - not strong in numbers but loyal. And can't knock the 3,000 travelling Wiganers tonight to Belgium for their Europa League game against Zulte Waregem.

Got a lot of time for them, even before Martinez did what he did.

There once was an ugly duckling...

Wigan Athletic's support on 06:48 - Sep 19 with 2842 viewsSwansNZ

3,000 is not too bad, that's about the amount that turn up when they play a home

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wigan Athletic's support on 08:13 - Sep 19 with 2679 viewsSnowgoon

Punched above their weight for years. Not knocking them, but they did. There should never be empty seats in the Premier League

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Wigan Athletic's support on 08:50 - Sep 19 with 2601 viewsWarwickHunt

Wigan Athletic's support on 08:13 - Sep 19 by Snowgoon

Punched above their weight for years. Not knocking them, but they did. There should never be empty seats in the Premier League

Pie-eating monkeys. F*ck 'em.
Wigan Athletic's support on 09:28 - Sep 19 with 2515 viewsSnowgoon

Wigan Athletic's support on 08:50 - Sep 19 by WarwickHunt

Pie-eating monkeys. F*ck 'em.

Nice

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Wigan Athletic's support on 09:34 - Sep 19 with 2504 viewsDarran

Well i'm the one that always says its the football board and you can talk about anything to do with football and not just Swanase City.

Oh and f*ck em too I hope they go through the leagues and end up in the Conference before Whelans too old to realise what's going on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wigan Athletic's support on 09:49 - Sep 19 with 2476 viewsJackhero

yea same as Darren, not a football town really is it, doesn't deserve a Premier league team.
So stuff them, but well done to those 3000 fans going to the home and away games. I think they know it's a jolly as they'll soon be playing Torquay soon enough

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024