Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? 14:47 - Nov 25 with 3347 viewsNathanNI

Obviously key games, and potentially winnable.

I have this feeling we could win all three. Am I completely barmy?

NURSE!
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 14:52 - Nov 25 with 3332 viewsNeil_SI

That's the challenge and expectation I would lay down to the players if I was there.
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 14:53 - Nov 25 with 3324 viewsbrendan

need points on the board.
time for fannying about is over
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 15:23 - Nov 25 with 3291 viewskropotkin41

It has been so long since we won a game that, for all it feels great to have ditched Hughes, I can hardly believe that we will ever win again..

It would be lovely to go to Sunderland and get 3 points with the Harry bounce - it would be revenge for them coming to LR and beating us just after Martin O'Neil took over there.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 15:40 - Nov 25 with 3273 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm with kropotkin on this - I've given up making predictions, really.

We need 4 wins before the end of the year in my view. A quick look at the fixture list says would suggest that home games against Villa and Fulham are the best and most likely chances, possibly Sunderland and Wigan away. West Brom on boxing day looked like 3 points before the start of the season but the Baggies are seriously good this season.
Surprise prediction, for the hell of it: we'll get an away win at Newcastle as an early Xmas present.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:15 - Nov 25 with 3245 viewsGloucs_R

We need to beat the teams down the bottom this year. If we take points off them we stay up, if not we go down. Simple.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:22 - Nov 25 with 3237 viewsNov77

We need other teams to be worse than us too, Southampton winning at the moment means we are 7 adrift of them with a worse goal difference.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:23 - Nov 25 with 3229 viewsdaveB

well we need to win all three, we are 7 points adrift at the moment if southampton hang on
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:32 - Nov 25 with 3214 viewsQPRDave

We are well lightweight up front and to win games you need to score goals, we definitely need more than one goal per game thats for sure, and unless Harry can get Cisse right i just can't see where the goals are coming from.
We need to win these games cause jan is a lot harder, although if Harry gets us playing and a couple of signings we can beat anyone.
For me the next 3 games = 3/5 points....hope i'm wrong
Login to get fewer ads

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:39 - Nov 25 with 3196 viewsDesertBoot

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:32 - Nov 25 by QPRDave

We are well lightweight up front and to win games you need to score goals, we definitely need more than one goal per game thats for sure, and unless Harry can get Cisse right i just can't see where the goals are coming from.
We need to win these games cause jan is a lot harder, although if Harry gets us playing and a couple of signings we can beat anyone.
For me the next 3 games = 3/5 points....hope i'm wrong

Play as we did yesterday,with some extensive work on the defence, nine points achievable.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:43 - Nov 25 with 3186 viewsQPRDave

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:39 - Nov 25 by DesertBoot

Play as we did yesterday,with some extensive work on the defence, nine points achievable.

Hope so ...no denying we looked better with Harry just sat in the stands so after a couple of training sessions with him he can get even more from them
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:43 - Nov 25 with 3184 viewsjonno

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:23 - Nov 25 by daveB

well we need to win all three, we are 7 points adrift at the moment if southampton hang on

Don't worry. Cream always rises to the top.
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:47 - Nov 25 with 3177 viewsMonahoop

Might not get anything. Harry will need time!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:52 - Nov 25 with 3167 viewsNov77

Utd were poor yesterday, as soon as they raised their game they blew us away, same thing happened at spurs. We need to improve massively. Big teams don't take us seriously that's why we don't look so bad against them, teams around us won't give us an inch, hence why we struggle.
Six points from next two games vital.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 17:07 - Nov 25 with 3136 viewsCHUBBS

6 points is the requirement which we're more than capable of as long as useless isn't playing.
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 20:09 - Nov 25 with 3057 viewsYorkRanger

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 16:52 - Nov 25 by Nov77

Utd were poor yesterday, as soon as they raised their game they blew us away, same thing happened at spurs. We need to improve massively. Big teams don't take us seriously that's why we don't look so bad against them, teams around us won't give us an inch, hence why we struggle.
Six points from next two games vital.

Lets keep a perspective. We haven't won all season so 6 points from the next 2 looks a long way away. Not only that Harry probably has a day and a half at best before Sunderland.

If we got 4 points I'd be delighted. One win would be a start.
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 20:19 - Nov 25 with 3038 viewsMattnme

Why do people persist with these threads? We've had loads of winable games this season or runs where we would get 7 out of 9. I know we've got Harry and it's only fun but I just think people are setting themselves up for disappointment when we don't get the expected points tally.

Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 21:17 - Nov 25 with 2967 viewsGeorge_Milton

win at home and take anything away
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 21:21 - Nov 25 with 2954 viewsNorthernr

Sadly we don't really have any option to get going right now. I think the Everton example where they had four points from the first 12 games, they won their first three under Royle including a 2-0 home victory against Liverpool. We need points and momentum double quick.
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 22:22 - Nov 25 with 2892 viewsstansleftfoot

A point a game relegates us : 29, 1.25 a game might relegate us: 35, 1.5 might keep us up : 39,
They need to get started immediately with a clean sheet, it all starts from there.
25 games to go and 17 against Clubs within 12 points currently, lots of big, six point games ahead, the prospect of taking 6 points off: Liverpool, Fulham, Newcastle, Villa, Sunderland, Wigan.... I'd start with a clean sheet and a 0-0 on a wet,cold, windy Tuesday night in Sunderland,
Ninety Minutes without conceding from a corner will make the opposition at least think about having to play QPR.
Next 3 games... What's your thoughts? on 22:30 - Nov 25 with 2876 viewskomradkirk

i would take two wins from the next three and a point from the other would be nice.
so happy with 6 delighted with 7
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024