Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
man of the match at charlton 12:55 - Feb 22 with 4851 viewsRAFCRuss

who would you choose after the great performance last night? i personally would of chosen amankwaah or kurucz
man of the match at charlton on 00:56 - Feb 24 with 926 viewsDale_Iain

Just to clear up any confusion, when we said 'gap' we didn't mean a gap in the wall, we meant there was a large and very obvious part of the goal that was just screaming 'put the ball here' to the taker, due to the positioning of Kurucz and his wall.

Maybe 'gap' was the wrong word to use, but the fact is that we made it annoyingly easy to score. It doesn't come across like that on the replay but as said a few times now, it was obvious in the away end and a few of us said so before it happened.
man of the match at charlton on 02:48 - Feb 24 with 914 viewslove_the_dale

man of the match at charlton on 00:56 - Feb 24 by Dale_Iain

Just to clear up any confusion, when we said 'gap' we didn't mean a gap in the wall, we meant there was a large and very obvious part of the goal that was just screaming 'put the ball here' to the taker, due to the positioning of Kurucz and his wall.

Maybe 'gap' was the wrong word to use, but the fact is that we made it annoyingly easy to score. It doesn't come across like that on the replay but as said a few times now, it was obvious in the away end and a few of us said so before it happened.

I for one understood exactly what you were saying. :) All of my previous comments have been based on that understanding.

Thanks for representing us non-attendees at the game. From all accounts, the 75 of you sounded like 750, and our manager has said how much he appreciated your support. Great that you were able to make the trip and for your insight into the proceedings for us that were unable to make it.

Onwards and upwards :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024