Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury 06:45 - Oct 12 with 2549 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/63128/

Swans player latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 08:41 - Oct 12 with 2433 viewsvetchonian

thats great news.....a key player who we look like losing for a huge portion of the season.

Will the Koean FA nowpay his wages?
Out of interest how does it work when a player is seriously injured on International duty resulting in their unavailability at club level why should their club them pay them ?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 09:16 - Oct 12 with 2386 viewsKeithHaynes

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 08:41 - Oct 12 by vetchonian

thats great news.....a key player who we look like losing for a huge portion of the season.

Will the Koean FA nowpay his wages?
Out of interest how does it work when a player is seriously injured on International duty resulting in their unavailability at club level why should their club them pay them ?

They do have to pay mate. What exactly is always a bit cloudy. We can still hope the news won’t be as bad as feared.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 09:18 - Oct 12 with 2373 viewsunion_jack

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 09:16 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

They do have to pay mate. What exactly is always a bit cloudy. We can still hope the news won’t be as bad as feared.

Can’t help but fear the worst here. Knee injuries can take a lot of time to heal and even then can result in a chronic weakness.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 10:44 - Oct 12 with 2249 viewsDr_Winston

International football is great isn't it?

Maybe now people will stop celebrating when our players get called up. Personally I hope none of them ever do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 11:38 - Oct 12 with 2160 viewspete

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 09:18 - Oct 12 by union_jack

Can’t help but fear the worst here. Knee injuries can take a lot of time to heal and even then can result in a chronic weakness.

Yes I agree and this willonly highlight how light our squad is in a lot of areas
Hope the lad gets back as soon as possible best of luck to him
Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 12:04 - Oct 12 with 2111 viewsonehunglow

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 10:44 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

Maybe now people will stop celebrating when our players get called up. Personally I hope none of them ever do.

This is where we agree Winston.
Here we have a possible key player for our club effectively taken out of action for a considerable time and for what .
Town/ City folk have an affiliation for their home town and its club. That’s why they put them first
If you’re from a small village,then you choose whom to support . For me,there is no choice .
No,Om not proud Eom plays for his country and we are going to miss him.
It’s also the case his manager ,like all club managers ,no matter what they spout in oublic,dread internationals

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 12:07 - Oct 12 with 2105 viewsjack247

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 11:38 - Oct 12 by pete

Yes I agree and this willonly highlight how light our squad is in a lot of areas
Hope the lad gets back as soon as possible best of luck to him

This is the real problem. Our squad is way too thin. Appreciate it’s frustrating that we have to suffer the consequences of an injury that was nothing to do with SCFC, but we ‘should’ be able to cope with injuries.

Players getting sidelined on international duty will be less of an issue for well run clubs than it is for us.
Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 12:11 - Oct 12 with 2100 viewsraynor94

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 10:44 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

100% Agree, will get pelters for it , but I'm a Club before Country man

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 12:29 - Oct 12 with 2062 viewsonehunglow

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 12:11 - Oct 12 by raynor94

100% Agree, will get pelters for it , but I'm a Club before Country man

Not from me you won’t
Winston has had the balls to simply say it as it is.
No swans fan puts Wales first either . None
This is a bluddy disaster ,no bones about it and WE will have to cove his absence not xxxxxxxxing South Korea
He might even leave after he gets better
They have no loyalty.
Pride ,my backside.

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 17:12 - Oct 12 with 1755 viewsvetchonian

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 12:07 - Oct 12 by jack247

This is the real problem. Our squad is way too thin. Appreciate it’s frustrating that we have to suffer the consequences of an injury that was nothing to do with SCFC, but we ‘should’ be able to cope with injuries.

Players getting sidelined on international duty will be less of an issue for well run clubs than it is for us.

do you think even well run clubs will ave two international class players for every position?
we have Bianchini and Abdulai as cover with the possibility of Reach.....they fit but wont fill the slot as Eom.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 17:21 - Oct 12 with 1742 viewsReslovenSwan1

This is a pointless thread. Elite footballers play for their clubs and their nations. It has always been like this. Footballers be injured at any time for their club or country.

I see the point and agree with Joe Allen actually. He took the decision to retire to extend his career but the real reason was he did not rate Robert Page.

This injury could have occured to Messi. He carried on regardless. It is football.

It is a excuse for some to express their disdain for Wales. It is not even disguised. Swansea got over £1m for the Qatar world cup.

Complex knee injury is what Ferries Bodde had. He was never the same and never came back..properly. Let's hope for the best.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 17:46 - Oct 12 with 1676 viewsjack247

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 17:12 - Oct 12 by vetchonian

do you think even well run clubs will ave two international class players for every position?
we have Bianchini and Abdulai as cover with the possibility of Reach.....they fit but wont fill the slot as Eom.

International class for every position? We’ve only got two strikers and two centre backs on the books.

The way we play, both wingers are either substituted or knackered before the end.

Well run, or even moderately run clubs will deal with injuries a lot better than clubs who start the season down to the bare bones.
Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 17:50 - Oct 12 with 1672 viewsjack247

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 17:46 - Oct 12 by jack247

International class for every position? We’ve only got two strikers and two centre backs on the books.

The way we play, both wingers are either substituted or knackered before the end.

Well run, or even moderately run clubs will deal with injuries a lot better than clubs who start the season down to the bare bones.

I forgot the loan centre back who looked out of his depth against Wycombe.

That’s probably Abdulais chances of playing in his best position out the window for the foreseeable.
Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 18:12 - Oct 12 with 1512 viewsonehunglow

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 17:21 - Oct 12 by ReslovenSwan1

This is a pointless thread. Elite footballers play for their clubs and their nations. It has always been like this. Footballers be injured at any time for their club or country.

I see the point and agree with Joe Allen actually. He took the decision to retire to extend his career but the real reason was he did not rate Robert Page.

This injury could have occured to Messi. He carried on regardless. It is football.

It is a excuse for some to express their disdain for Wales. It is not even disguised. Swansea got over £1m for the Qatar world cup.

Complex knee injury is what Ferries Bodde had. He was never the same and never came back..properly. Let's hope for the best.

Distain my dipstick
What utter crap
It’s simply a case of home town club before country
Wales is tribal.
You are
You are a valley man ,not a Swansea man .
It’s why you feel as you do and me as I do .

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 19:14 - Oct 13 with 1011 viewsbuilthjack

It’s every club players ambition to play for their country.
Pathetic to even think otherwise.
Or are some of you saying to ban International football?
That would be the end of football.
Imagine no football.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 08:56 - Oct 14 with 805 viewsonehunglow

Eom Ji-Sung out for the ‘foreseeable’ future with ambiguous knee injury on 19:14 - Oct 13 by builthjack

It’s every club players ambition to play for their country.
Pathetic to even think otherwise.
Or are some of you saying to ban International football?
That would be the end of football.
Imagine no football.

Assumptions
No,not every player is bothered playing for his country. Plenty play for a country with whom the only affiliation they have is via a distant relative or via a father who chooses a country to play for.
Who exactly is looking for a ban
As for football,many detest the game and have already expunged it from their lives

These international breaks see these exchanges and they invariably get personal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024