Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another winger… 14:58 - Aug 29 with 5801 viewsEllDale

Leon Ayinde is coming on loan from Ipswich according to Pete O’Rourke.
Another winger… on 08:59 - Aug 30 with 5031 viewsDale_4_Life

Blues youngster Leon Ayinde is reportedly set to join Vanarama National League Rochdale on loan for the season.

The 19-year-old left winger featured for the Town first team throughout pre-season and scored the U21s’ goal in their 3-1 friendly defeat to Borussia Mönchengladbach.

According to Football Insider, he is now set for a move to Spotland for the campaign ahead.
Another winger… on 15:12 - Aug 30 with 4491 viewsDale92

Stil lnot signed but hes now sayinf Dan Sassi is back for the season, he started to come on i thought towards the end of his last spell

This is the One, I've waited for

Another winger… on 16:44 - Aug 30 with 4243 viewsNorthernDale

Dan Sassi signing as it been announced or is it just a rumour.
[Post edited 30 Aug 17:46]
Another winger… on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 3916 viewsFrog

Another winger… on 16:44 - Aug 30 by NorthernDale

Done, but only until January.
[Post edited 30 Aug 18:02]
Another winger… on 18:17 - Aug 30 with 3816 viewsEllDale

Ayinde signing now official.
Another winger… on 18:22 - Aug 30 with 3790 viewsSaxonDale

Hopefully a good move. One of Allarakia’s best attributes is his ability to spread the oppositions defence- he’s very comfortable standing right on the touch line, drawing the opposition fullback towards him and then releasing the ball late to give our attacking midfielder space.

I thought (except for last minute wonder goal) McBride has probably played a bit too safe when receiving the ball in that space so hopefully Ayinde will run at the centre back a bit.

Burger I see as a fill-in for Gilmour.
[Post edited 30 Aug 18:26]
Another winger… on 19:03 - Aug 30 with 3544 viewsD_Alien

Another winger… on 18:22 - Aug 30 by SaxonDale

Hopefully a good move. One of Allarakia’s best attributes is his ability to spread the oppositions defence- he’s very comfortable standing right on the touch line, drawing the opposition fullback towards him and then releasing the ball late to give our attacking midfielder space.

I thought (except for last minute wonder goal) McBride has probably played a bit too safe when receiving the ball in that space so hopefully Ayinde will run at the centre back a bit.

Burger I see as a fill-in for Gilmour.
[Post edited 30 Aug 18:26]

Although McBride is described as a winger, he looks to play more like an ( old-fashioned) inside right, i.e. in the channels off the wing. Hopefully the goal will give him confidence to express himself more
[Post edited 30 Aug 19:03]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another winger… on 09:58 - Aug 31 with 2638 viewsMass_Debater

Another winger… on 18:17 - Aug 30 by EllDale

Ayinde signing now official.

Like frog said?
Login to get fewer ads

Another winger… on 11:02 - Aug 31 with 2488 viewsEllDale

Thought he was talking about Sassi!
Another winger… on 11:23 - Aug 31 with 2406 viewsrichfoad32

Another winger… on 16:44 - Aug 30 by NorthernDale

Blackpool Gazette says move has been delayed but when it happens it will be season long. Don't mind that, thought he looked alright last season and will provide ample cover with EEL out and Ferguson's less than stellar injury record.
Another winger… on 15:08 - Sep 3 with 1324 viewsBigKindo

Another winger… on 11:23 - Aug 31 by richfoad32

Blackpool Gazette says move has been delayed but when it happens it will be season long. Don't mind that, thought he looked alright last season and will provide ample cover with EEL out and Ferguson's less than stellar injury record.

https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/dan-sassi-returns/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024