Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (pre & post match) 20:05 - Aug 3 with 24717 viewsModeratorC

Then opening game if then we 2024/25 season is upon us !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62730/boro-fans-talk-abo

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62744/boro-v-swans-free-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62745/boro-v-swans-team-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62746/swans-lose-to-boro

This post has been edited by an administrator
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:14 - Aug 4 with 8109 viewsguthrieintherain

EDL rioting in Boro now sweeping accross the North would not be surprised if the EFL call games off this weekend if the riots continue.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:27 - Aug 4 with 8083 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:14 - Aug 4 by guthrieintherain

EDL rioting in Boro now sweeping accross the North would not be surprised if the EFL call games off this weekend if the riots continue.

It’s general idiots, the EDL finished ten years ago. Or if you believe Starmer for his own political gain it’s the far right. On your point though I really can’t seen the country allowing this to happen. If they do, it really is playing into these peoples hands.

Has anyone seen a fight yet on all the coverage that there has been ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:25 - Aug 5 with 7765 viewsunion_jack

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:14 - Aug 4 by guthrieintherain

Well I bet that down arrow really put you in your place😂😂😂

Mart66 lives on, reincarnated.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:39 - Aug 5 with 7764 viewsAnotherJohn

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:25 - Aug 5 by union_jack

Gone but not forgotten! I think many of us felt his ire.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:07 - Aug 5 with 7389 viewsmax936

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:25 - Aug 5 by union_jack

The absolute dillweed, he's got company on here though at least he doesn't post

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 22:44 - Aug 5 with 7203 viewsReslovenSwan1

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:07 - Aug 5 by max936

The absolute dillweed, he's got company on here though at least he doesn't post

The arrows are designed to show like or dislike for posts. They are not designed to upset the sensitive. If you are so sensitive you should not come here in my opinion.

There are some real divas on here.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 22:51 - Aug 5 with 7206 viewsFireboy2

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 22:44 - Aug 5 by ReslovenSwan1

The arrows are designed to show like or dislike for posts. They are not designed to upset the sensitive. If you are so sensitive you should not come here in my opinion.

There are some real divas on here.

Don't take the bait max.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 06:55 - Aug 6 with 7107 viewsRichardO

Took the down arrow, in this case as being unhappy about the riots and the effect in could have on Saturday's game especially for someone intent on going to the away game and the expenses they have already incurred.
Valid down arrow for me, nothing to do with having a silent
pop at the poster.
But then again .

What's the team going to be on Saturday given the info we have at the moment?
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:34 - Aug 6 with 7020 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 06:55 - Aug 6 by RichardO

Took the down arrow, in this case as being unhappy about the riots and the effect in could have on Saturday's game especially for someone intent on going to the away game and the expenses they have already incurred.
Valid down arrow for me, nothing to do with having a silent
pop at the poster.
But then again .

What's the team going to be on Saturday given the info we have at the moment?

I think we will start with the same team as Saturday with Zan coming on for Cullen after an hour.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:41 - Aug 6 with 6977 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:34 - Aug 6 by Whiterockin

I think we will start with the same team as Saturday with Zan coming on for Cullen after an hour.

Cullen!
It’ll ruin my day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:45 - Aug 6 with 6982 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:41 - Aug 6 by onehunglow

Cullen!
It’ll ruin my day

Unless Zan is match fit from the off, who else do we have. Thomas is not ready yet in my opinion.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:55 - Aug 6 with 6979 viewsRichardO

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:45 - Aug 6 by Whiterockin

Unless Zan is match fit from the off, who else do we have. Thomas is not ready yet in my opinion.

Not far off though
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 09:04 - Aug 6 with 6938 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:55 - Aug 6 by RichardO

Not far off though

I'd certainly give Thomas a couple of run outs from the bench in the league and start him against Gillingham.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 09:18 - Aug 6 with 6872 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 08:45 - Aug 6 by Whiterockin

Yeah I know but it doesn’t make me feel any better .
On a positive side,at least it’s n early Köln and we have the rest of the day off

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 12:56 - Aug 6 with 6682 viewsAzzuriswan

May start Cullen for 30 minutes then bring the new boy on....win lose or draw should be back in Swansea and it will still be light lol...
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 16:02 - Aug 6 with 6565 viewsKeithHaynes

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 12:56 - Aug 6 by Azzuriswan

May start Cullen for 30 minutes then bring the new boy on....win lose or draw should be back in Swansea and it will still be light lol...

Any sub in the first half is always viewed badly by the fans. I think Congreve had the same treatment at Middlesbrough ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 16:19 - Aug 6 with 6525 viewsjack247

I agree and Zan is probably some way off match fitness.

Only likely change is if Ronald is fit. Then either Abdulai or Fulton on the bench.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 16:52 - Aug 6 with 6487 viewsRichardO

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 16:19 - Aug 6 by jack247

I agree and Zan is probably some way off match fitness.

Only likely change is if Ronald is fit. Then either Abdulai or Fulton on the bench.

Wouldn't have thought he would be to far off the pace if he was playing in the European championshi.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:23 - Aug 6 with 6416 viewsjack247

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 16:52 - Aug 6 by RichardO

Wouldn't have thought he would be to far off the pace if he was playing in the European championshi.

They were knocked out of that 5 weeks ago, he’s played about 10 minutes since last season and I doubt he’s had much pre season training as his club went bankrupt.

I’m not sure if he was training with a different club before coming here?
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:11 - Aug 6 with 6276 viewsRichardO

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 18:23 - Aug 6 by jack247

They were knocked out of that 5 weeks ago, he’s played about 10 minutes since last season and I doubt he’s had much pre season training as his club went bankrupt.

I’m not sure if he was training with a different club before coming here?

Josh Thomas comes on after 70mins for Cullen in the first game it is then.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:22 - Aug 6 with 6229 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:11 - Aug 6 by RichardO

Josh Thomas comes on after 70mins for Cullen in the first game it is then.

I really want Josh to do well but I just wish he was a little taller. I hope I'm wrong but we need a 6 foot striker to get the end of the crosses. Please Josh prove me wrong.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:30 - Aug 6 with 6218 viewsRichardO

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:22 - Aug 6 by Whiterockin

I really want Josh to do well but I just wish he was a little taller. I hope I'm wrong but we need a 6 foot striker to get the end of the crosses. Please Josh prove me wrong.

Seems to be a very compact unit, seen them give tall defenders hell with their low centre of gravity.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:33 - Aug 6 with 6190 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:30 - Aug 6 by RichardO

Seems to be a very compact unit, seen them give tall defenders hell with their low centre of gravity.

If he plays we had better stop putting high balls into the box then, a bit pointless as when Cullen is up front.
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:38 - Aug 6 with 6186 viewsdantheswansman

The new boys have something to prove, they will be going off like maniacs, i see nothing but a win for us, the new striker will bang in two and wont even try! welcome to the championship x
Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:41 - Aug 6 with 6163 viewsWhiterockin

Middlesbrough v Swansea City : Match day thread (Updated Sun) on 20:38 - Aug 6 by dantheswansman

The new boys have something to prove, they will be going off like maniacs, i see nothing but a win for us, the new striker will bang in two and wont even try! welcome to the championship x

Middlesbrough have not picked up 3 points on the opening day of the season for 10 years. We are doomed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024