Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa 13:25 - Aug 2 with 2963 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62706/

Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:38 - Aug 2 with 2895 viewsmagicdaps10

Don't think he is eligible for a work permit as he wouldn't gain enough points but takes slot 3 in the 4 player group that falls outside WP requirements.
Ronald
Eom
Vipotnik

As he has played for his national team then he gets one of the requirements to be eligible.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 2848 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:38 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

Don't think he is eligible for a work permit as he wouldn't gain enough points but takes slot 3 in the 4 player group that falls outside WP requirements.
Ronald
Eom
Vipotnik

As he has played for his national team then he gets one of the requirements to be eligible.

He has a working visa.

That the route the club have taken.

Ronald isn’t included as it’s on a season to season basis 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:46 - Aug 2 with 2804 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:43 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

He has a working visa.

Great reporting Keith

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 2771 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:46 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

Great reporting Keith

Always come at it from a different angle, it confuses those that plagiarise from other websites so people think it’s an exclusive.

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:55 - Aug 2 with 2739 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:54 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

Always come at it from a different angle, it confuses those that plagiarise from other websites so people think it’s an exclusive.

I’ve been increasing my vocab for the new season.
Expect top posting from the people’s poster boy

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:03 - Aug 2 with 2700 viewsmagicdaps10

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:43 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

He has a working visa.

Interesting, I done a check and it looked like he only got 10 points which doesn't get the 15 points required for a permit.

Would be great news if he has a working permit like Franco, it would allow us 2 non WP slots still available.

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:31 - Aug 2 with 2605 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:03 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

Interesting, I done a check and it looked like he only got 10 points which doesn't get the 15 points required for a permit.

Would be great news if he has a working permit like Franco, it would allow us 2 non WP slots still available.

It’s complex, but we’ve been told the sponsored visa is now cleared 👍

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:39 - Aug 2 with 2568 viewsmagicdaps10

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:31 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

It’s complex, but we’ve been told the sponsored visa is now cleared 👍

That's great news.

Those 2 non WP slots are massive.
Done a bit of research and looks like this Swedish lad could be an issue regards WP if we push on with him.

Login to get fewer ads

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:44 - Aug 2 with 2527 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:39 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

That's great news.

Those 2 non WP slots are massive.
Done a bit of research and looks like this Swedish lad could be an issue regards WP if we push on with him.

Spoke with someone today (hence the report) who believes the new ruling from last summer could help us greatly. We got Eom across the line and Ronald, if this info on Swedish lad is gen then there is added criteria which could well see him across the line.

Interesting stuff though 👍

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 16:58 - Aug 2 with 2120 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 14:03 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

It’s bonkers the hoops actual skilled and talented people need to jump through to be allowed to come to work in this country when the unskilled chancers of the third world are getting waved in no questions asked.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 17:15 - Aug 2 with 2052 viewspete

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 16:58 - Aug 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s bonkers the hoops actual skilled and talented people need to jump through to be allowed to come to work in this country when the unskilled chancers of the third world are getting waved in no questions asked.

well he and the other new comers are here so WELCOME to SWANSEA lads best of luck hope you and your families settle well here in a friendly place
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:06 - Aug 2 with 1686 viewssons_of_omri

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 13:55 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

I’ve been increasing my vocab for the new season.
Expect top posting from the people’s poster boy

I’d like to offer you my most sincerest contrafibularities
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 23:06 - Aug 2 with 1602 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:06 - Aug 2 by sons_of_omri

I’d like to offer you my most sincerest contrafibularities

I'm warming to you

Don't let me down

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 21:28 - Aug 5 with 1177 viewssons_of_omri

Nice interview on the O/S. Seems to be happy being here
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 20:36 - Aug 6 with 1016 viewsdantheswansman

I know YouTube is never a reliable source of a players ability but this guy looks like the real deal, pace for days, knows where goal is and oozes quality, might be a diamond for us this season, i back him!
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 20:38 - Aug 6 with 1010 viewsonehunglow

We can but pray

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 21:44 - Aug 6 with 896 viewssons_of_omri

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 20:36 - Aug 6 by dantheswansman

I know YouTube is never a reliable source of a players ability but this guy looks like the real deal, pace for days, knows where goal is and oozes quality, might be a diamond for us this season, i back him!

Tell that to Marvin the paranoid Android (Fireboy)!
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 21:56 - Aug 6 with 856 viewsFireboy2

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 21:44 - Aug 6 by sons_of_omri

Tell that to Marvin the paranoid Android (Fireboy)!

That's rich coming from Ozzy Osborne who thinks we have a stronger squad now than this time last year 🥴
[Post edited 6 Aug 21:58]
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:22 - Aug 6 with 761 viewssons_of_omri

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 21:56 - Aug 6 by Fireboy2

That's rich coming from Ozzy Osborne who thinks we have a stronger squad now than this time last year 🥴
[Post edited 6 Aug 21:58]

Cheer up - even Mr OHL has sounded a little excited.
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:26 - Aug 6 with 737 viewsFireboy2

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:22 - Aug 6 by sons_of_omri

I can't Oz, I'm a realist 🤷

I will be at the riverside on sat though for m sins mate 🙄
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 06:57 - Aug 7 with 577 viewsRichardO

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:26 - Aug 6 by Fireboy2

I thought the Middlesbrough had renamed their Stadium to the Mel Nurse Bar
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 07:00 - Aug 7 with 577 viewsRichardO

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:26 - Aug 6 by Fireboy2

I thought they renamed the Middlesbrough stadium to the Mel Nurse Bar
Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 08:09 - Aug 7 with 520 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik and what the Swans had to go through to get his working visa on 22:22 - Aug 6 by sons_of_omri

I wouldn’t go that far Om.
Wifey has locked away the Waterford crystal and dog is looking apprehensive ,so the new season isn’t something for them to get excited about

Not that far for me to go but I don’t have Fireboys fortitude ,patience ,friendliness or social patience let alone watching us stroking the ball to opposition .
Hope springs eternal ( I dint write that)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024