Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers 22:07 - Jul 19 with 3913 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 13:36 - Jul 20 with 1554 viewsraynor94

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 13:12 - Jul 20 by vetchonian

Not really I was offering a different assumption to show how silly bit can be making assumptions

Well your assumption Luke doesn't see Franco as a first choice starter, is plain silly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 13:58 - Jul 20 with 1523 viewshowenjack

Shooting practice required methinks - minimum requirement as a pro to be able to shoot with both feet.
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 15:34 - Jul 20 with 1442 viewsKeithHaynes

Here’s the game.

That from two hours of football.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 15:52 - Jul 20 with 1388 viewsvetchonian

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 13:36 - Jul 20 by raynor94

Well your assumption Luke doesn't see Franco as a first choice starter, is plain silly

Lots of other silly statements and assumptions on here.....we are all entitled to a point of view aren't we?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Jul 20 with 1342 viewsraynor94

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 15:52 - Jul 20 by vetchonian

Lots of other silly statements and assumptions on here.....we are all entitled to a point of view aren't we?

Of course you are, but do you honestly belive Franco has been signed to sit on the bench?

He's been here less than a week, 2 games coming up in Austria I fully expect him to play in those

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 17:07 - Jul 20 with 1294 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,none of us knows wtf is going on.
The treatment of the Uke last year alone proves that
He’s not that bad

Fisher started

He shouldn’t

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 17:09 - Jul 20 with 1299 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 17:07 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

Frankly,none of us knows wtf is going on.
The treatment of the Uke last year alone proves that
He’s not that bad

Fisher started

He shouldn’t

Uke, if you’re talking about Mykola, he got exactly what he deserved.

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 18:49 - Jul 20 with 1197 viewsRichardO

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 17:09 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

Beyond redemption then?
Login to get fewer ads

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 20:10 - Jul 20 with 1126 viewsgrabsplatter

In which case surely we should have moved him on in the summer?
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 20:24 - Jul 20 with 1092 viewsunion_jack

Have I missed something here?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 20:25 - Jul 20 with 1096 viewsdobjack2

It must be serious as he didn't feature against Bristol Rovers.
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 21:40 - Jul 20 with 1032 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 20:25 - Jul 20 by dobjack2

It must be serious as he didn't feature against Bristol Rovers.

I mean last season, he didn’t help himself.

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 21:43 - Jul 20 with 1027 viewsnantywatcher

Aghhh. All these months we've been consumed with the mystery behind our missing Ukranian, and you've known the answer all this time. Once again aghhh.
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 22:17 - Jul 20 with 983 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 21:43 - Jul 20 by nantywatcher

Aghhh. All these months we've been consumed with the mystery behind our missing Ukranian, and you've known the answer all this time. Once again aghhh.

Luke almost let it slip himself a few times. I was a bit harsh there, but his attitude wasn’t right last season I’m told. May well be as a result of not getting game time, must be frustrating when you believe you have all the ability but are constantly ignored. Maybe he’s not bright enough to see the circle he is in.

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 22:35 - Jul 20 with 962 viewsQJumpingJack

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 22:17 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

Luke almost let it slip himself a few times. I was a bit harsh there, but his attitude wasn’t right last season I’m told. May well be as a result of not getting game time, must be frustrating when you believe you have all the ability but are constantly ignored. Maybe he’s not bright enough to see the circle he is in.

maybe Mykola is close to being sold or loaned out (Charlton?) and they don't want to risk him being injured?
[Post edited 20 Jul 22:36]
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 08:13 - Jul 21 with 818 viewsBoundy

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 22:17 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

Not sure what you mean by circle but it can't be the circle of his peers ie Cullen

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 09:43 - Jul 21 with 752 viewsdobjack2

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 08:13 - Jul 21 by Boundy

Not sure what you mean by circle but it can't be the circle of his peers ie Cullen

I assume it's something on the lines of reacting badly to not playing which only decreases the chance of playing next time. Then repeat the cycle. Although something he has said or done must have been pretty bad for him to appear to be in the same place now.
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 10:05 - Jul 21 with 722 viewsonehunglow

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 12:47 - Jul 20 by jack247

Loans are fine but they have to improve the starting eleven.

We’d all take Rushworth for another season. Same could be said about Guehi, Gallagher, Brewster etc at the time. We’re putting ourselves at a disadvantage to teams that improve their first teams this way if we don’t.

Obviously the ones that don’t work like Sorinola and Ashby, or worst of all Conor Hourihane, I agree are a waste of time and a drain on resources.

Agreed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 10:21 - Jul 21 with 703 viewsRichardO

If it is behaviour born out of frustration then it is up to the manager to be good enough to break that cycle, we were crying out for centre forward and yet he did not get used when needed.
Similar to a Captian of a team you don't have to be the most popular player with a group if can prove your worth on the pitch.
At the moment we are at the stage where a number of players get a couple of appearances show promising signs but then get dumped, Platino was a first choice at one point early in his time here and a supposed bad performance against Leicester was dropped and didn't get used for quite some time and yet the tactics and setup used were poor and there were a number of players on the right hand side who played awful.
We have seen that younger player make mistakes but it is up to the coaches to believe in players and get things right, Cooper did with Guehi after poor performances and Martin did after his disastrous run but with the players he said weren't good enough.
Throwing the baby out with the pram, if I was Kuharevich and I was picked on the bench I would have been fuming not to have got on before some others or a the very least get on as sub, it didn't happen, more frustration
If the fans can see it then the play himself can and surely the coaches must know as well, even Southgate had the balls sub his captian as he was not working out.

I don't know what is going on with Kuharevich maybe his head is not right maybe the situation back in his homeland doesn't help but we need a centre forward because the pressure just keeps coming back on the team and we seem unable to stop it.
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 10:38 - Jul 21 with 684 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 10:21 - Jul 21 by RichardO

If it is behaviour born out of frustration then it is up to the manager to be good enough to break that cycle, we were crying out for centre forward and yet he did not get used when needed.
Similar to a Captian of a team you don't have to be the most popular player with a group if can prove your worth on the pitch.
At the moment we are at the stage where a number of players get a couple of appearances show promising signs but then get dumped, Platino was a first choice at one point early in his time here and a supposed bad performance against Leicester was dropped and didn't get used for quite some time and yet the tactics and setup used were poor and there were a number of players on the right hand side who played awful.
We have seen that younger player make mistakes but it is up to the coaches to believe in players and get things right, Cooper did with Guehi after poor performances and Martin did after his disastrous run but with the players he said weren't good enough.
Throwing the baby out with the pram, if I was Kuharevich and I was picked on the bench I would have been fuming not to have got on before some others or a the very least get on as sub, it didn't happen, more frustration
If the fans can see it then the play himself can and surely the coaches must know as well, even Southgate had the balls sub his captian as he was not working out.

I don't know what is going on with Kuharevich maybe his head is not right maybe the situation back in his homeland doesn't help but we need a centre forward because the pressure just keeps coming back on the team and we seem unable to stop it.

If I was Kuharevich I would take a good hard look at myself and if I was 100% convinced the issue was not with me I would ask for a move. More often than not somebody's ego has to take a hike.
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 10:45 - Jul 21 with 666 viewsKeithHaynes

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 22:35 - Jul 20 by QJumpingJack

maybe Mykola is close to being sold or loaned out (Charlton?) and they don't want to risk him being injured?
[Post edited 20 Jul 22:36]

That has been what many would call inevitable with Cullen going nowhere unless a stupid fee is offered. And Luke stating he has this season at Swansea to go all out and get a new contract. If Mykola does go and gets game time I’m certain he will score goals.

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 15:53 - Jul 21 with 534 viewsRichardO

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 10:45 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

That has been what many would call inevitable with Cullen going nowhere unless a stupid fee is offered. And Luke stating he has this season at Swansea to go all out and get a new contract. If Mykola does go and gets game time I’m certain he will score goals.

Which is a shame given the money spent on him, for a position we are struggling in and the fact he scores goals.

However this is resolved hope the club will be in a better place by the time it is.
[Post edited 21 Jul 16:50]
Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 16:45 - Jul 21 with 480 viewsguthrieintherain

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 10:45 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

We have had more trouble with players attitude knuckling down call it what you like over the last couple of years than I can ever remember previously.

Obafemmi
Mykola
Whittaker
Pattrrson

We need to start signing players without the baggage.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 16:57 - Jul 21 with 454 viewsWhiterockin

Luke Williams post Bristol Rovers on 16:45 - Jul 21 by guthrieintherain

We have had more trouble with players attitude knuckling down call it what you like over the last couple of years than I can ever remember previously.

Obafemmi
Mykola
Whittaker
Pattrrson

We need to start signing players without the baggage.

There are more who knuckle down and adapt, Piroe for example. I would say Patterson also knuckled down. Obafemi was just a loser and IMO we will have to wait and see with Whittaker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024