Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carl Rushworth 15:06 - Jul 19 with 3339 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems Brighton aren’t too happy with the back up they have. They are linked to Kevin Mier. A Colombian keeper.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Carl Rushworth on 19:02 - Jul 21 with 450 viewsBoundy

Carl Rushworth on 16:35 - Jul 21 by QJumpingJack

I expect Brighton will want him to join a "competitive" team if they decide to loan him out again. Maybe they will wait to see what other signings we are going to make over the next few weeks. If Brighton think we are going to struggle then he is likely to join a stronger team in the division.

Remember back to 2021. Conor Gallagher was playing for a Charlton team which was drifting. Chelsea recalled him and sent him to us as we were we pushing for the play-offs under Cooper (who knew him through the England U17 set up).

What's a better way of gaining experience playing with a weak defence or one where there's little opportunity to test yourself.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Carl Rushworth on 20:09 - Jul 21 with 377 viewsonehunglow

Carl Rushworth on 19:02 - Jul 21 by Boundy

What's a better way of gaining experience playing with a weak defence or one where there's little opportunity to test yourself.

If there is little chance of getting him back then why not concentrate all efforts into sourcing our own new keeper .
Whoever else we bring in is irrelevant because their skills will be negated by a keeper who is simply too inept to do the basics .
I’m stupid I know

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024