Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid 13:32 - Jul 18 with 598 viewsSgorioFruit

seems to be doing the rounds again.

I've currently got it.

Anyone else been completely floored by it lately?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Covid on 14:06 - Jul 18 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Several on Tour de France
Get well soon

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid on 14:15 - Jul 18 with 560 viewsunion_jack

Yep, me and my wife. Got it two days into our cruise and on my birthday for good measure. Still testing positive now 2 weeks later.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Covid on 14:25 - Jul 18 with 549 viewsonehunglow

Covid on 14:15 - Jul 18 by union_jack

Yep, me and my wife. Got it two days into our cruise and on my birthday for good measure. Still testing positive now 2 weeks later.

You’ve been a little soldier
Not sure if I’ve had it.
Had I then everyone would have known

Covid on 14:28 - Jul 18 with 539 viewsunion_jack

Covid on 14:25 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

You’ve been a little soldier
Not sure if I’ve had it.
Had I then everyone would have known

It’s been borne bravely R, I haven’t complained😂.

Covid on 14:35 - Jul 18 with 526 viewsonehunglow

Covid on 14:28 - Jul 18 by union_jack

It’s been borne bravely R, I haven’t complained😂.

Fibber

Covid on 14:50 - Jul 18 with 512 viewsunion_jack

Covid on 14:35 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

Fibber

😁

Covid on 14:59 - Jul 18 with 498 viewsmajorraglan

Covid on 14:15 - Jul 18 by union_jack

I’ve got a cruise coming up soon, did they “restrict” you to your cabin? I’ve been a way a number of times over the last few years including a cruise and come back with it twice, I suspect I got it on the flight but can’t prove it.

My cousin has just come back from Greece and has an unwanted present- Covid. He’s been floored by it. I’ve got a close family member working in a hospital, there’s plenty of people in there as a result of Covid -
Covid on 16:44 - Jul 18 with 467 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It has never gone away. As the effectiveness of the vaccines wear off and natural immunity wanes more people are going to catch it. Just hope the vulnerable keep getting their annual vacinations.

We are going to have to live with it, just like flu and heavy colds.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Covid on 16:47 - Jul 18 with 466 viewsDr_Winston

Covid on 16:44 - Jul 18 by felixstowe_jack

It has never gone away. As the effectiveness of the vaccines wear off and natural immunity wanes more people are going to catch it. Just hope the vulnerable keep getting their annual vacinations.

We are going to have to live with it, just like flu and heavy colds.

Natural immunity will grow stronger in time. The flu strain that caused the Pandemic after WW1 is still around today. Some die from it, some get ill from it, most shrug it off.

Same thing will happen here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid on 17:53 - Jul 18 with 425 viewsunion_jack

Covid on 14:59 - Jul 18 by majorraglan

I’ve got a cruise coming up soon, did they “restrict” you to your cabin? I’ve been a way a number of times over the last few years including a cruise and come back with it twice, I suspect I got it on the flight but can’t prove it.

My cousin has just come back from Greece and has an unwanted present- Covid. He’s been floored by it. I’ve got a close family member working in a hospital, there’s plenty of people in there as a result of Covid -

They don’t seem to worry about it like they would have done a few years back that’s for sure.

My wife went to the medical centre when she started showing symptoms. Covid confirmed and they said confine yourself to the cabin for 24-48 hours then go about your daily business as usual. Didn’t provide us with masks or even suggest we use them. I showed symptoms 2 days later.

We isolated for longer out of respect for the more elderly travellers. We didn’t want anything like that on our conscience. In fairness we were very well looked after by room service but lost a chunk of holiday time. A case if bad timing but I think, though we’ll never know, that we picked it up in the hotel the day before sailing.

When / where are you going and with which line?

Covid on 17:58 - Jul 18 with 415 viewsonehunglow

Covid on 17:53 - Jul 18 by union_jack

They don’t seem to worry about it like they would have done a few years back that’s for sure.

My wife went to the medical centre when she started showing symptoms. Covid confirmed and they said confine yourself to the cabin for 24-48 hours then go about your daily business as usual. Didn’t provide us with masks or even suggest we use them. I showed symptoms 2 days later.

We isolated for longer out of respect for the more elderly travellers. We didn’t want anything like that on our conscience. In fairness we were very well looked after by room service but lost a chunk of holiday time. A case if bad timing but I think, though we’ll never know, that we picked it up in the hotel the day before sailing.

When / where are you going and with which line?

We were on a Caribbean cruise when that boat was hit with Covid. Think it was Japan.
We looked and tut tutted
The day later,we flew home
Day after that Covid hit us

Covid on 18:01 - Jul 18 with 408 viewsunion_jack

Covid on 17:58 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

We were on a Caribbean cruise when that boat was hit with Covid. Think it was Japan.
We looked and tut tutted
The day later,we flew home
Day after that Covid hit us

But did you handle it as stoically as me R, that’s the question?😁

Covid on 18:06 - Jul 18 with 403 viewsonehunglow

Covid on 18:01 - Jul 18 by union_jack

But did you handle it as stoically as me R, that’s the question?😁

Did I fack
This year,last month, we flew from Manchester the day that Computer crash.
Twas chaos incarnate
Amazingly ,we got away 30 mins late . Up at 3.30 for all that sheit Had a bit of a hissy fit ,not helped with a transgender Jet2 staff member at check in . I mean no harm on them but FFS if you’re going to wear make up at least do the back of your neck as well and lippy doesn’t need a Vaseline base .

Covid on 18:10 - Jul 18 with 380 viewsunion_jack

Covid on 18:06 - Jul 18 by onehunglow

Did I fack
This year,last month, we flew from Manchester the day that Computer crash.
Twas chaos incarnate
Amazingly ,we got away 30 mins late . Up at 3.30 for all that sheit Had a bit of a hissy fit ,not helped with a transgender Jet2 staff member at check in . I mean no harm on them but FFS if you’re going to wear make up at least do the back of your neck as well and lippy doesn’t need a Vaseline base .

😂
I flew from Heathrow that same day. Didn’t leave until nearly 10 at night. Should have gone at 1-ish. However, found out it was an engineering delay so got pretty well compensated. Still, a very long day hanging around I could have done without.

Some passenger with a baby got thrown off a United internal USA flight for disrespecting the gender of a flight attendant so beware!

Covid on 18:17 - Jul 18 with 372 viewsonehunglow

Covid on 18:10 - Jul 18 by union_jack

😂
I flew from Heathrow that same day. Didn’t leave until nearly 10 at night. Should have gone at 1-ish. However, found out it was an engineering delay so got pretty well compensated. Still, a very long day hanging around I could have done without.

Some passenger with a baby got thrown off a United internal USA flight for disrespecting the gender of a flight attendant so beware!

Wow.
Love the one you’re with

Covid on 21:03 - Jul 18 with 313 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid on 16:47 - Jul 18 by Dr_Winston

Natural immunity will grow stronger in time. The flu strain that caused the Pandemic after WW1 is still around today. Some die from it, some get ill from it, most shrug it off.

Same thing will happen here.

Natural immunity doesn't last long with covid, the jab even less
Covid on 21:04 - Jul 18 with 311 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid on 18:10 - Jul 18 by union_jack

😂

Moral of the story, don't go to the USA
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024