Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poole is red for the first time in history 11:00 - Jul 5 with 1146 viewsPatfromPoole

By 18 votes after 3 recounts.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Poole is red for the first time in history on 13:28 - Jul 5 with 1037 viewsyateleysaint

Bloody hell!

Aldershot too!

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Poole is red for the first time in history on 14:12 - Jul 5 with 996 viewscocklebreath

And Basingstoke. Nice to see big Penny lose.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Poole is red for the first time in history on 15:10 - Jul 5 with 943 viewsTripleNiemi

New Forest West remains blue.

Christ, the tories could stick a donkey in as a candidate here and so long as it donned a blue rosette they would still win the seat.
[Post edited 5 Jul 15:12]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Poole is red for the first time in history on 15:16 - Jul 5 with 934 viewsLondonSaint76

Poole is red for the first time in history on 14:12 - Jul 5 by cocklebreath

And Basingstoke. Nice to see big Penny lose.

First time in 100 years 😮

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Poole is red for the first time in history on 15:18 - Jul 5 with 931 viewsdirk_doone

Poole is red for the first time in history on 15:16 - Jul 5 by LondonSaint76

First time in 100 years 😮

I didn't realize she was that old.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Poole is red for the first time in history on 15:43 - Jul 5 with 900 viewsLondonSaint76

Poole is red for the first time in history on 15:18 - Jul 5 by dirk_doone

I didn't realize she was that old.

She uses Palmolive and L’Oriel - not because she’s worth it, it’s just what the Portsmouth air does to your complexion 🤢

Poole is red for the first time in history on 16:30 - Jul 5 with 872 viewsSalisburySaint

Poole is red for the first time in history on 15:10 - Jul 5 by TripleNiemi

New Forest West remains blue.

Christ, the tories could stick a donkey in as a candidate here and so long as it donned a blue rosette they would still win the seat.
[Post edited 5 Jul 15:12]

Same in Salisbury, wouldn’t matter how bad candidate was they’d still get in.
Poole is red for the first time in history on 16:41 - Jul 5 with 860 viewskernow

Cornwall is a Tory free zone for the first time in living memory, a Brexit voting stronghold.
Bunch of chumps .
Login to get fewer ads

Poole is red for the first time in history on 18:09 - Jul 5 with 777 viewsLondonSaint76

Not surprised there were three recounts if there were only 18 votes in it. What would they have done if was a draw? Perhaps a penalty shoot out with the Lib Dem candidate in goal?

Watching it unfold last night on the BBC the word ‘bloodbath’ was used quite a few times to describe how things were going for the Tory parry. Given that perhaps an aspiring local paper’s headline writer could offer up ‘Poole of blood’ as a headline.

On a more serious note, Pat - what’s the post like in and around the Poole constituency? On Wednesday Jeremy Vine was highlighting the problem with postal vote ballot papers that hadn’t arrived in a certain area, almost immediately people were phoning, texting & x’ing in from all parts of the UK saying they too hadn’t received their ballot papers through the post. Just wondering how long it will be before someone somewhere tries to make something out of this in a constituency with a really closely called result.

Poole is red for the first time in history on 18:38 - Jul 5 with 753 viewsLondonSaint76

Poole is red for the first time in history on 16:30 - Jul 5 by SalisburySaint

Same in Salisbury, wouldn’t matter how bad candidate was they’d still get in.

And it’s the same where I am in Spelthorne (Staines area, Surrey side of Heathrow Airport) - can you believe our MP was that prat Kamakwazi Kwartang, Truss’s moron of a Chancellor for 38 days whose actions increased by daughter’s mortgage in Staines from £1,800 a month to £3,100 a month and the locals STILL put another one back in yesterday! If we were a few miles up the road, say in Weybridge, Windsor or Wentworth then OK but really surprised Spelthorne stayed blue…
Hey ho, it could have been Rupert Lowe I suppose 🙄

Poole is red for the first time in history on 20:56 - Jul 5 with 675 viewsPatfromPoole

Poole is red for the first time in history on 18:09 - Jul 5 by LondonSaint76

Not surprised there were three recounts if there were only 18 votes in it. What would they have done if was a draw? Perhaps a penalty shoot out with the Lib Dem candidate in goal?

Watching it unfold last night on the BBC the word ‘bloodbath’ was used quite a few times to describe how things were going for the Tory parry. Given that perhaps an aspiring local paper’s headline writer could offer up ‘Poole of blood’ as a headline.

On a more serious note, Pat - what’s the post like in and around the Poole constituency? On Wednesday Jeremy Vine was highlighting the problem with postal vote ballot papers that hadn’t arrived in a certain area, almost immediately people were phoning, texting & x’ing in from all parts of the UK saying they too hadn’t received their ballot papers through the post. Just wondering how long it will be before someone somewhere tries to make something out of this in a constituency with a really closely called result.

Re the post in Poole…..

Let’s just say there have been a number of occasions when I haven’t received tickets in the post for Saints away games, which made me think the Club had blacklisted me…..

Poole is red for the first time in history on 20:57 - Jul 5 with 674 viewsPatfromPoole

Poole is red for the first time in history on 18:09 - Jul 5 by LondonSaint76

There were just 6 votes in it after the first count……

Poole is red for the first time in history on 21:15 - Jul 5 with 662 viewsmushinexile

I need to declare an interest here as I moved to France four months ago from Poole where the post is infrequent. Here, I see a lot more of the postie. I am thoroughly delighted to see Poole a Labour constituency having stayed up all night to watch to see this bunch of self serving crooks properly kicked out by the electorate.
Poole is red for the first time in history on 10:52 - Jul 7 with 437 viewsreggaesaint

Bournemouth East & West too Pat! My wife and I were out canvassing for Jessica Toale before we went on holiday. Met Feargal Sharkey too who was supporting Labour. We are in the Baltics at the moment but are following developments closely. Cheers
Poole is red for the first time in history on 12:53 - Jul 7 with 378 viewssaintmark1976

Poole is red for the first time in history on 10:52 - Jul 7 by reggaesaint

Bournemouth East & West too Pat! My wife and I were out canvassing for Jessica Toale before we went on holiday. Met Feargal Sharkey too who was supporting Labour. We are in the Baltics at the moment but are following developments closely. Cheers

A salutary lesson that I hope all MPs elected to the new Parliament will take on board.

You are given the job to work for the benefit of the people that elect you and whilst doing so you are expected to abide by the rules of common decency.

Behave appallingly during a Covid National Emergency, ignore the rules as Johnson, Sunak and Hancock did and you will find that the people have a unique way of dispensing with your services.

For one day ,usually every four or five years power in a democracy is placed in the hands of the British people and on Thursday we exercised it brilliantly.
Poole is red for the first time in history on 13:02 - Jul 7 with 365 viewsSouthamptonfan

Poole is red for the first time in history on 12:53 - Jul 7 by saintmark1976

A salutary lesson that I hope all MPs elected to the new Parliament will take on board.

You are given the job to work for the benefit of the people that elect you and whilst doing so you are expected to abide by the rules of common decency.

Behave appallingly during a Covid National Emergency, ignore the rules as Johnson, Sunak and Hancock did and you will find that the people have a unique way of dispensing with your services.

For one day ,usually every four or five years power in a democracy is placed in the hands of the British people and on Thursday we exercised it brilliantly.

I really hope Starmer and his governement are as decent as they sound. I voted Labour this time, (with reservations) as Starmer's country first, party second mantra is spot on. The Tories were rightly punished for taking the electorate for granted and treating them like fools. Starmer comes across as sound, sensible, decent and genuine. Rachel Reeves also comes across well as a professional woman, who should do a good job as Chancellor. Not sure about Rayner. That could end in tears I suspect! Let's hope Starmer and his government don't start playing all the tricks and lying his way through like they usually do. You're right, they are here to serve us.
[Post edited 7 Jul 13:04]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Poole is red for the first time in history on 16:42 - Jul 7 with 277 viewsJellybaby

Poole is red for the first time in history on 12:53 - Jul 7 by saintmark1976

The blue half of the uniparty was taken out to the woodshed and rightly shot dead, but we then just get the red half of the uniparty, they have the same Globalist paymasters, so why do we think anything will substantially improve?

Our "democracy" is between two mafia groups that seek to oppress us Are we not destined to be here in 5 years time saying lets give the Tories a chance, because they can't be any worse??

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Poole is red for the first time in history on 17:32 - Jul 7 with 256 viewsSalisburySaint

Poole is red for the first time in history on 13:02 - Jul 7 by Southamptonfan

I really hope Starmer and his governement are as decent as they sound. I voted Labour this time, (with reservations) as Starmer's country first, party second mantra is spot on. The Tories were rightly punished for taking the electorate for granted and treating them like fools. Starmer comes across as sound, sensible, decent and genuine. Rachel Reeves also comes across well as a professional woman, who should do a good job as Chancellor. Not sure about Rayner. That could end in tears I suspect! Let's hope Starmer and his government don't start playing all the tricks and lying his way through like they usually do. You're right, they are here to serve us.
[Post edited 7 Jul 13:04]

Good to see them straight away trying to resolve the Tesla steel issue and keen to meet Junior Doctors to settle that dispute, but also already cancelling the rediculous waste of money that was the Rwanda scheme

Hopefully they will continue to be proactive rather than letting things drift on as previous government did.

Also hope they soon take action against Water Companies, who have for past few years effectively been given a free hand to do what ever they want
Poole is red for the first time in history on 18:41 - Jul 7 with 217 viewsLondonSaint76

Poole is red for the first time in history on 17:32 - Jul 7 by SalisburySaint

Good to see them straight away trying to resolve the Tesla steel issue and keen to meet Junior Doctors to settle that dispute, but also already cancelling the rediculous waste of money that was the Rwanda scheme

Hopefully they will continue to be proactive rather than letting things drift on as previous government did.

Also hope they soon take action against Water Companies, who have for past few years effectively been given a free hand to do what ever they want

Agreed, for the Junior Doctors, and nurses for that matter, how about increasing their personal tax free allowance on earnings from the standard £12.5k p/a to £42.5k p/a. On a JD’s average salary that would put £6k p/a extra in their pockets and for nurses on a lower average salary an extra £4K p/a. Would not have to come directly out of NHS budgets as central government’s overall income from taxation of wages, an ever variable amount anyway, would take the hit.
And Amen to that re the water companies!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024