Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aid workers killed 18:35 - Apr 4 with 3486 viewsSullutaCreturned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68729082

My personal belief is that Israel did it on purpose. They don't want aid reaching Gaza because their intention is to wipe it out completely, they want those that aren't killed to leave so there is no more Muslim presence there.

And please, of you can't be sensible, don't post. It's ruining the forum and preventing decent debate.
Aid workers killed on 18:04 - Apr 11 with 513 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 14:12 - Apr 11 by DaPs166

Israel’s own people are protesting against Netanyahu because they believe he’s a roadblock to getting the hostages back. They’re not protesting because they think the war isn’t justified.

I thought they were protesting more about the judicial reforms, whichever, Netanyahu isn't popular.
Aid workers killed on 18:07 - Apr 11 with 502 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 14:22 - Apr 11 by DaPs166

You do realise Israel is 21% Arab Muslim? As in 21% of its citizens are Muslim.

You do also realise that Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, including every Jew there, even the dead bodies in cemeteries.

To say that Israel want no Muslim presence in Gaza is quite simply idiotic. And you’ve clearly been brainwashed by Taqiyaa Islamists that seem to be welcomed with open arms in Wales.

I guess it depends, are the 21% attacking Israel? Or do they live there in peace.

Those in Gaza support Hamas and they constantly attack Israel.
Aid workers killed on 18:15 - Apr 11 with 496 viewscontroversial_jack

Aid workers killed on 14:58 - Apr 11 by DaPs166

Which part is incorrect? Everything I said is a fact.

The facts show that the claims made by certain people about wanting to remove all Muslims is simply false. It also makes the ‘apartheid’ arguments look ridiculous.

Your only evidence is this article “Israel trying to clear Palestinians from Gaza, claims UN agency head”. Well done on proving nothing.
[Post edited 11 Apr 14:58]

An Israeli government document suggesting the mass relocation of Gaza's 2.3 million people to Egypt's Sinai Peninsula is fuelling concerns about the possible ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

The leaked document, first reported in Israeli media, was compiled by an Israeli government research agency known as the Intelligence Ministry and was dated Oct. 13 — six days after Hamas led deadly attacks on Israel and the Israeli government declared war against the Palestinian militant group, which controls Gaza.
Aid workers killed on 18:26 - Apr 11 with 486 viewsKeithHaynes

Aid workers killed on 18:15 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

An Israeli government document suggesting the mass relocation of Gaza's 2.3 million people to Egypt's Sinai Peninsula is fuelling concerns about the possible ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

The leaked document, first reported in Israeli media, was compiled by an Israeli government research agency known as the Intelligence Ministry and was dated Oct. 13 — six days after Hamas led deadly attacks on Israel and the Israeli government declared war against the Palestinian militant group, which controls Gaza.

I’m wondering how the people of this country would react if October 7th happened in the uk, probably be quite peeved I would say. And many would change their viewpoints on whatever aggressive entity that was responsible.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Aid workers killed on 20:07 - Apr 11 with 465 viewsDaPs166

Aid workers killed on 18:04 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

I thought they were protesting more about the judicial reforms, whichever, Netanyahu isn't popular.

I’m specifically Talking about Gaza. But yes that too. Netanyahu isn’t popular but not because Israelis are Hamas supporting idiots 😅
Aid workers killed on 20:10 - Apr 11 with 463 viewsDaPs166

Aid workers killed on 18:15 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

Again, 21% of Israeli citizens are Muslim. They don’t want to relocate them
Aid workers killed on 20:12 - Apr 11 with 456 viewsonehunglow

Aid workers killed on 18:26 - Apr 11 by KeithHaynes

I’m wondering how the people of this country would react if October 7th happened in the uk, probably be quite peeved I would say. And many would change their viewpoints on whatever aggressive entity that was responsible.

Have to say Keith,many wouod support the aims of the perps .
It was thus when IRA were killing our children on our mainland
We look for excuses not to punish evil which makes matters worse
Barristers ,like Gareth Pierce wouod relish defending Hamas killers and do their level best to see them walk free,even if only on a legal technicality

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Aid workers killed on 20:22 - Apr 11 with 457 viewscontroversial_jack

It did and we levelled Germany to the ground and the yanks dropped the bomb on Japan
Login to get fewer ads

Aid workers killed on 22:50 - Apr 11 with 438 viewsDaPs166

Aid workers killed on 20:12 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Have to say Keith,many wouod support the aims of the perps .
It was thus when IRA were killing our children on our mainland
We look for excuses not to punish evil which makes matters worse
Barristers ,like Gareth Pierce wouod relish defending Hamas killers and do their level best to see them walk free,even if only on a legal technicality

Very true.

These far left types support any kind of mayhem to bring about their blessed revolution fantasy. Even if it means destroying everything good.

Anyone else following them are simply sheep, thinking they look good by supporting the current thing.

Bunch of imbeciles.
Aid workers killed on 23:08 - Apr 11 with 435 viewsjackrmee

Yeah but Keith, what if we in wales were under totally military occupation for decades. Our families getting graped, houses demolished, land stolen. Not allowed to travel, work, abd have to live in an outdoor prison, by the English.

Do you think one day the Welsh people may attack England and want to wipe them out? I know i would.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Aid workers killed on 23:09 - Apr 11 with 435 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 20:10 - Apr 11 by DaPs166

It’s about land not religion.
Not all Palestinians are Muslim.

Edit: and it clearly is an apartheid state. One people, insisting on domination of the other.
It doesn’t matter if they allow some Palestinians in to Israel to live there…they are still occupying and controlling a whole group of people. Apartheid
[Post edited 12 Apr 5:10]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Aid workers killed on 08:35 - Apr 12 with 400 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 23:08 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Yeah but Keith, what if we in wales were under totally military occupation for decades. Our families getting graped, houses demolished, land stolen. Not allowed to travel, work, abd have to live in an outdoor prison, by the English.

Do you think one day the Welsh people may attack England and want to wipe them out? I know i would.

What if Wales, the Welsh people hated the Englsih and vowed to wipe England from the face of the earth, what if Wales launched continual attacks over the border, raping, torturing, killing and taking hostages?

Do you think one day the English would have enough and launch their own massive attack?

PS, Gaza hasn't been under military occupation, Israel doesn't keep a garrison inside Gaza.
[Post edited 12 Apr 8:36]
Aid workers killed on 08:40 - Apr 12 with 394 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 20:10 - Apr 11 by DaPs166

Again, those Muslims living in Israel are peaceful, they are not the problem. It's Hamas and their supporters that Israel wants to remove. If they can't be rid of Hamas in Gaza then why is it hard to see they may just want to clear the area comletely? Get rid of everybody from there and Hamas is gone too.

What if Israel believes that anybody left in Gaza may be Hamas?
Aid workers killed on 10:54 - Apr 12 with 360 viewscontroversial_jack

Aid workers killed on 08:40 - Apr 12 by SullutaCreturned

Again, those Muslims living in Israel are peaceful, they are not the problem. It's Hamas and their supporters that Israel wants to remove. If they can't be rid of Hamas in Gaza then why is it hard to see they may just want to clear the area comletely? Get rid of everybody from there and Hamas is gone too.

What if Israel believes that anybody left in Gaza may be Hamas?

They recently surrounded a hospital and said, anyone withing this perimeter is a valid target and will be killed. They then executed 149 ppl in cold blood
Aid workers killed on 12:57 - Apr 12 with 336 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Aid workers killed on 23:08 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

A bit of research will reveal tens of thousands were crossing onto Israel to work before 7th October, Gaza had luxury hotels and car dealerships selling Mercs and BMWs. Gazans were able to travel to Israeli hospitals for treatment of cancer. Gaza wasn't a prison camp.
[Post edited 12 Apr 12:59]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Aid workers killed on 23:56 - Apr 12 with 298 viewsDaPs166

Aid workers killed on 23:09 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

It’s about land not religion.
Not all Palestinians are Muslim.

Edit: and it clearly is an apartheid state. One people, insisting on domination of the other.
It doesn’t matter if they allow some Palestinians in to Israel to live there…they are still occupying and controlling a whole group of people. Apartheid
[Post edited 12 Apr 5:10]

Over 99% of Gaza is Muslim.

Over 90% of the West Bank is Muslim.

Talk about ethnic cleansing.

It’s absolutely about religion. Muslims hate Jews and want to rid themselves of them. Look at every Arab state. How many Jews live in them? Next to zero. Why? Jews were continually abused and harassed and then expelled from Arab countries in 1948. Leaving them no other option than to find refuge in Israel.

Again, real ethnic cleansing.

The Arabs brought this issue on themselves, refused to negotiate at all then cry victim when they lose wars that they expected to win easily. They are the ultimate in projection and gaslighting experts.

In Israel, There are Israeli Arab political parties, 10 current members of the Israeli Knesset who are Arab and an Arab Muslim Supreme Court judge. The population is around 21% Arab Muslim. No muslims are being “occupied and controlled” in Israel. Gaza hasn’t been occupied since 2005. When Israel left they voted in a terrorist group who wanted to wipe out Jews. People in the West Bank aren’t Israeli citizens.

Palestinian residents of the West Bank were granted Jordanian nationality in December 1949. That lasted until the Arabs wanted to try and annihilate the Jews again and got their ass handed to them in the six day war in 1967. Jordan only gave up their claim to the West Bank in 1988.

The British mandate of Palestine included JORDAN. Palestinians had Jordanian citizenship. But because they hate Jews so much, they’d rather be stateless and living in misery in an attempt to kill as many Jews as they can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024