Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Ginnelly 12:15 - Jun 30 with 5239 viewsshandyjack

A left winger from Hearts heavily rumoured to be on his way on a free.
10 goals last season.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Josh Ginnelly on 14:46 - Jul 1 with 1471 viewsKeithHaynes

Josh Ginnelly on 13:40 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

It will be great to have a proper winger to call on.

Great days with Dyer and Wayne breaking down the flanks.
And Scott Sinclair before that.

Not sure Ginnelly is in their class, but if he can develop some more who knows ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Josh Ginnelly on 15:00 - Jul 1 with 1436 viewsmax936

Josh Ginnelly on 14:46 - Jul 1 by KeithHaynes

Not sure Ginnelly is in their class, but if he can develop some more who knows ?

Dyer wasn't in the Dyer's class that we eventually ended up with and both Routs and Scotty kicked right on down here, there's always hope!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Josh Ginnelly on 15:17 - Jul 1 with 1403 viewsswan_si

Josh Ginnelly on 15:00 - Jul 1 by max936

Dyer wasn't in the Dyer's class that we eventually ended up with and both Routs and Scotty kicked right on down here, there's always hope!

Loved watching all 3, if I had to pick 1 of them as my favourite, it would Wayne all day, this is only my opinion, others are welcome. 😉
Josh Ginnelly on 15:57 - Jul 1 with 1346 viewsJackDragon

Josh Ginnelly on 15:17 - Jul 1 by swan_si

Loved watching all 3, if I had to pick 1 of them as my favourite, it would Wayne all day, this is only my opinion, others are welcome. 😉

And that volley. I could watch that all day. Technically astonishing and if anyone from the "big six" had scored it they'd still be showing it on Sky Sports today. STID
Josh Ginnelly on 17:41 - Jul 1 with 1241 viewsswan_si

Josh Ginnelly on 15:57 - Jul 1 by JackDragon

And that volley. I could watch that all day. Technically astonishing and if anyone from the "big six" had scored it they'd still be showing it on Sky Sports today. STID

Absolutely, waist height 👏, not forgetting the rabona cross, can't remember who we played, but Fer scored from it, the man had class.
I had to look for it, glad I did, well worth another look, it was against Brentford. 🤩
Josh Ginnelly on 18:43 - Jul 1 with 1201 viewsDr_Winston

Routs probably had more technical ability, but on his day Dyer was harder to play against IMO. Certainly Routledge never gave anyone the kind of roasting that Nathan did to Patrice Evra.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Josh Ginnelly on 20:14 - Jul 1 with 1108 viewsKilkennyjack

Josh Ginnelly on 13:49 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Dyer joined before Sinclair.

Apologies, yes he did.

Nathan was my favourite winger.
Handful on his day.

If he scored goals he would have played for one of the top top teams.

Beware of the Risen People

Josh Ginnelly on 20:54 - Jul 1 with 1064 viewsswan_si

Josh Ginnelly on 18:43 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Routs probably had more technical ability, but on his day Dyer was harder to play against IMO. Certainly Routledge never gave anyone the kind of roasting that Nathan did to Patrice Evra.

I'll see your Dyer v Evra, and raise you, Montero v Chambers ( Arsenal).
I realise Montero wasn't 1 of the 3 mentioned, but it's worth throwing his hat in the ring for that performance alone.
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Ginnelly on 21:04 - Jul 1 with 1055 viewsSullutaCreturned

Josh Ginnelly on 18:43 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Now I may be wrong but when Routs played for cardiff down here I remember him giving us a right roasting down the right wing.

Dyer had the pace certainly but Routs tchnical ability meant he didn't need that pace, both hard to play against for different reasons.

And yes, Montero certainly did rip Chambers apart that day, shame about him being made of glass.
Josh Ginnelly on 21:49 - Jul 1 with 991 viewsmax936

Josh Ginnelly on 21:04 - Jul 1 by SullutaCreturned

Now I may be wrong but when Routs played for cardiff down here I remember him giving us a right roasting down the right wing.

Dyer had the pace certainly but Routs tchnical ability meant he didn't need that pace, both hard to play against for different reasons.

And yes, Montero certainly did rip Chambers apart that day, shame about him being made of glass.

Routs had bags of pace, plus he had the footballing intelligence and an ability with the ball to go with it, different player to Dyer in many ways but both complimented each other, both vastly improved after coming here, probably moreso Dyer, lovely guys as well, proper gentlemen.
Routs used to play Golf with Gerhard Tremmel who was a neighbour of a mate of mine at the Marina and the three used to play Golf together, I met them both lovely lads used to see more of Routs, Mrs loved him

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Josh Ginnelly on 21:52 - Jul 1 with 985 viewsSullutaCreturned

Josh Ginnelly on 21:49 - Jul 1 by max936

Routs had bags of pace, plus he had the footballing intelligence and an ability with the ball to go with it, different player to Dyer in many ways but both complimented each other, both vastly improved after coming here, probably moreso Dyer, lovely guys as well, proper gentlemen.
Routs used to play Golf with Gerhard Tremmel who was a neighbour of a mate of mine at the Marina and the three used to play Golf together, I met them both lovely lads used to see more of Routs, Mrs loved him

I met Dyer more recently and he is a nice bloke, made time for a chat. The parting words were, me- they were great days, Dyer- they were the best days.
Josh Ginnelly on 21:56 - Jul 1 with 976 viewsDr_Winston

Does Gerry the Ginger German still scout for us?

Always liked him. Very solid backup keeper.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Josh Ginnelly on 01:10 - Jul 2 with 854 viewstheloneranger

Josh Ginnelly on 20:14 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

Apologies, yes he did.

Nathan was my favourite winger.
Handful on his day.

If he scored goals he would have played for one of the top top teams.

He did Leicester 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Josh Ginnelly on 09:50 - Jul 2 with 744 viewssw02sea

I may sound like an old git here, but Leighton James was better than any of them.
I always remember an opposition manager saying something like “You should wrap him up in cotton wool” when he wasn’t playing.
Those Tosh days take some beating, even in The Prem.
Josh Ginnelly on 11:00 - Jul 2 with 676 viewsFireboy2

Josh Ginnelly on 09:50 - Jul 2 by sw02sea

I may sound like an old git here, but Leighton James was better than any of them.
I always remember an opposition manager saying something like “You should wrap him up in cotton wool” when he wasn’t playing.
Those Tosh days take some beating, even in The Prem.

My second best favourite player ever after king curt.

They used to say the same about John Robertson at forest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024