Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League 23:14 - Sep 10 with 12683 viewsKeithHaynes

ALL THE INFO ON OUR OWN WEBSITES FFL.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:42 - Sep 11 with 1608 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:28 - Sep 11 by STID2017

Sorry to sound dull but by select a team do you mean select a squad or an EPL team ?
I did both.
Then went to a page called join a private Fantasy League ?
Filled in the form with the code but wouldn't accept the code above?
Totally confused

If you had a team already you click on the link then it asks you to confirm that you want to enter the league.

Have you got a 15 man squad set up.if you have should join you automatically when you click the link.

So download the app off playstore
Pick your squad 15 players
Give the team a name
Then click on the link top of this thread
And confirm join the league.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:59 - Sep 11 with 1582 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:42 - Sep 11 by guthrieintherain

If you had a team already you click on the link then it asks you to confirm that you want to enter the league.

Have you got a 15 man squad set up.if you have should join you automatically when you click the link.

So download the app off playstore
Pick your squad 15 players
Give the team a name
Then click on the link top of this thread
And confirm join the league.

Thank you !!
Downloaded the app and worked on there.
I should be on as Swansea Wanderers?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 06:14 - Sep 12 with 1537 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:59 - Sep 11 by STID2017

Thank you !!
Downloaded the app and worked on there.
I should be on as Swansea Wanderers?

You are definitely registered. Currently 15 in the league, there is no limit on numbers.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 06:45 - Sep 12 with 1526 viewsKeithHaynes

How simple is this 👍

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 08:32 - Sep 12 with 1496 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I am in.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 08:46 - Sep 12 with 1492 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 06:45 - Sep 12 by KeithHaynes

How simple is this 👍

A 3 year old could do it
If only I had a 3 year old I would have sussed it a lot easier

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:46 - Sep 12 with 1472 viewsWhiterockin

Up to 17 including DrP.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:04 - Sep 12 with 1452 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:46 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

Up to 17 including DrP.

It looks like a few new teams in there so maybe a few starting on zero.

Points deductions looks like Fantasy football has been hit hard with FFP.

Would be nice if there was a little prize for the winner a season ticket under Russ maybe with the runner up getting 2
[Post edited 12 Sep 2022 10:04]

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:20 - Sep 12 with 1441 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:04 - Sep 12 by guthrieintherain

Would be nice if there was a little prize for the winner a season ticket under Russ maybe with the runner up getting 2

We can do nothing about the rolling points. So to keep it reasonably fair I would say on Friday (2 matches on Friday) we take an average of the people with points and add those to the ones starting on zero. Then do our own updated table after 20, 30 and 38 games, with a weekly mention for the player getting the most points each game week.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:39 - Sep 12 with 1385 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:04 - Sep 12 by guthrieintherain

You're a bad man !!!
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 18:44 - Sep 12 with 1327 viewsWhiterockin

Now up to 20. This league could well be bigger than the last one. Well done everyone.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 18:46 - Sep 12 with 1310 viewstrampie

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 18:44 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

Now up to 20. This league could well be bigger than the last one. Well done everyone.

Have you accepted everyone into the league ? as there was a rather big queue the last time I looked.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 18:54 - Sep 12 with 1307 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 18:46 - Sep 12 by trampie

Have you accepted everyone into the league ? as there was a rather big queue the last time I looked.

Its not up to me to accept or decline. The link is there for anyone and everyone to join in.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 19:03 - Sep 12 with 1289 viewstrampie

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 18:54 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

Its not up to me to accept or decline. The link is there for anyone and everyone to join in.

Oh ok it must be automatic and they do a sweep periodically or something.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 19:25 - Sep 12 with 1289 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 19:03 - Sep 12 by trampie

Oh ok it must be automatic and they do a sweep periodically or something.

Yes it got updated Sunday my guess is the next one will be Friday when the next game week starts.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 15:56 - Sep 16 with 1108 viewsWhiterockin

Remember 2 matches tonight so team selection cut off Gameweek 8: Fri 16 Sep 18:30.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:12 - Sep 17 with 1044 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 15:56 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

Remember 2 matches tonight so team selection cut off Gameweek 8: Fri 16 Sep 18:30.

Full list up now with totals 22 teams 3 on zero.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:35 - Sep 17 with 1040 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:12 - Sep 17 by guthrieintherain

Full list up now with totals 22 teams 3 on zero.

The 3 teams starting on zero are Dr P Tribute FC, Cats a calling and Swansea Wanderers. I have added the points together of the other 19 teams and taken off the points gained yesterday evening. The average is 338, personally I think it would only be fair for the teams starting on zero to add 338 points to any points gained throughout the season.

As I previously said, possibly do a team of the week with the most points gained every week. It will be a bit uneven some weeks with some teams playing more games or possibly less like this gameweek. Then do and updated accurate league table, including the 338 points, after 20, 30 and 38 games.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 12:01 - Sep 17 with 1027 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:35 - Sep 17 by Whiterockin

The 3 teams starting on zero are Dr P Tribute FC, Cats a calling and Swansea Wanderers. I have added the points together of the other 19 teams and taken off the points gained yesterday evening. The average is 338, personally I think it would only be fair for the teams starting on zero to add 338 points to any points gained throughout the season.

As I previously said, possibly do a team of the week with the most points gained every week. It will be a bit uneven some weeks with some teams playing more games or possibly less like this gameweek. Then do and updated accurate league table, including the 338 points, after 20, 30 and 38 games.

Whatever you think is fair sounds good.
Cmon Swansea Wanderers 😁😁

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:19 - Sep 17 with 989 viewsCatullus

338 average.....I'll be lucky to get that through the rest of the season!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 21:18 - Sep 17 with 949 viewsCatullus

Well, how many points did people pick up today, I had 8 of my team, 5 first choice and 3 on the bench who didn't play and got just 40 points. Anyone do worse?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 21:23 - Sep 17 with 943 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 21:18 - Sep 17 by Catullus

Well, how many points did people pick up today, I had 8 of my team, 5 first choice and 3 on the bench who didn't play and got just 40 points. Anyone do worse?

Early days mate, dust yourself down and go again next game week.

Edit
Several have scored less but there is still a day to go.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2022 21:27]
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:39 - Sep 18 with 854 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 21:18 - Sep 17 by Catullus

I’ve no idea how it works hence my position in the league 😂

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:42 - Sep 18 with 847 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:39 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

Dr P
Was tutoring me privately

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:46 - Sep 18 with 846 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:39 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

I have tumbled down the league.
Is this a fit up.
Van Dijk is really costing me and I want to get him out of the team

Nitro doing me proud though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024