Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters Trust Update 19:14 - Jun 28 with 8452 viewsKeithHaynes

June 2022.

Earlier this week our Supporter Director Terry Sinnett provided an update to our members on recent Trust work, his meetings with the club board and Chief Executive Julian Winter and our upcoming Trust elections.

Extracts of that release are now available for all supporters below.

Note: If you’d like to receive future articles and member updates as well as all the other benefits of being a Trust member it takes just a few minutes to join us.

It’s just over 6 weeks since the Swans last game in the Championship and the squad are back into work. The summer breaks certainly aren’t the same as they were in years gone by, not that we are complaining!

I am sure the Jack Army have reflected on last season and the what if’s have been thought through and discussed in detail. We finished the season just below mid table and at one time we threatened to break into the playoff places. Unfortunately, a string of four drawn games, and losses in the last two games, put paid to those hopes.

What is certain is that we saw glimpses of the return to the ‘Swansea Way’ of playing, with some very high-quality football played. That augers well for the coming season and every fan is waiting at their phone or device to hear of transfer activity that will shape our future squad.

We know there will be turnover of players, which will help us further evolve into a squad of Russell Martin’s making. This transition will give us all hope that we can mount a serious challenge for the playoffs as a minimum, with promotion to the promised land of the Premier League the ultimate prize.

The next few weeks will be very interesting as the transfer activity unfolds, and we have already seen a few players through the door to strengthen the squad. We welcome Nathan Wood, Wasiri Williams and Harry Darling to our club and city. We look forward to seeing them in action in the coming season.

Last week saw the launch of next season’s kits and as always there was much interest and comment on the colours and styles. The fixture list has also now been published and I’m sure you have had your red pens ready to circle the key dates in the calendar.

As far as the Trust is concerned, work carries on through the summer in the lead up to the new season.

We recently announced details of the annual elections for Trust members wishing to join the Trust Board next season. If you are a current Trust member more details including the procedure and application forms can be found here:

Trust Board Elections 2022 — Swansea City Supporters Trust (swanstrust.co.uk)

We have already received expressions of interest and further questions so we thought it would be useful to share them in a short Elections Q&A we have prepared for members.

I would urge any Trust member who feels they can contribute to the running and work of the Trust to apply, bearing in mind that the deadline for returning the Nomination Forms needs to be received by mail at our Registered Office, or by email to the Trust Secretary, on or before Friday 1st July.

We welcome fresh ideas and perspectives and look forward to seeing the applications come in.

Club Board Meeting

Sian Davies, our Associate Director, and I attended our second Club Board meeting on the 31st May and here are some notes from that meeting that I thought I’d share with you.

Present were Julian Winter, Gareth Davies and ourselves at the stadium, with Jason Levien, Jake Silverstein, Martin Morgan, Sam Porter and Bobby Hernreich joining via Teams.

Gareth Davies presented the club’s latest financial information and confirmed the imminent formal issue of new share certificates to reflect the recent settlement agreement.

Julian Winter gave brief details of the club’s strategy and planning review which is still work in progress. Details of the Summer 2022 transfer window plans were provided.

He confirmed that Josh Marsh had been appointed as the new Head of Football Operations, and that the club continues to support and is in regular dialogue with Swansea City Ladies FC.

I had been requested in advance to provide the board with an update on the Trust’s activities, and here you can see a copy of my Swans Trust Report to Club Board — May 2022

Throughout last season I have regularly given a resume of the monthly meetings that Sian and I have with club CEO, Julian Winter. The following summary covers our recent meetings.

Before our last meeting on 1st June, we met Josh Marsh, the new Head of Football Operations. We had a brief chat, welcoming him to the club and the area, and wishing him the best of luck.

Transfer Window — Julian confirmed plans are in place to continue the development of the squad for the coming season and gave us some insight into the strategies and plans.

Safe Standing/Fan Behaviour — lots of work to be done here.

The football authorities are looking to licence more safe standing areas at football grounds, and we continue to be involved in discussions with the club on how best to deal with this sensitive issue.

The costs for providing ‘safe standing’ are significant for a very small increase in perceived spectator safety. Is our money better spent in the transfer market?

Julian is engaged with the EFL and is endeavouring to get an agreed and workable policy agreed throughout the leagues.

Digital Archive — work is ongoing. The plan is to migrate the existing ‘Swans 100’ site to the club’s website. The prospective supplier of the archive has been put in touch with the curator of the Swans100 site, and cost estimates for moving the project along will be provided soon.

Vetch Gates — These are located at the Swansea.com stadium and I have asked what can be done to integrate them into the Stadium.

Naming Rights — discussions are ongoing to recognise former legends on stands/bars etc within the stadium.

Fan Forums — it is intended to have regular club forums across the fanbase area and attended by RM and his coaching team, wherever possible.

Update: The latest of these took place last week and was a collaborative event between the club and the Trust. It was designed to improve the match day experience of fans and attended by Julian Winter, Rebecca Edwards-Symmons, Gareth Davies, Russell Martin from the club, members of the Trust board and a good number of fans, who had applied to attend.

A number of ideas were discussed, and the club and the Trust will continue working on ideas that were brought up, in the coming weeks and months.

Trust Address — we are looking to use the Stadium for our postal address from next season and a safe and secure system is being investigated. This would provide easier access to collect incoming mail to the Trust.

Trust POD — We are intending to have our POD overhauled during the close season, including new signage.

Ladies Team — Julian confirmed the club continues to support the ladies’ team in many ways and has regular dialogue with its management. With the continued growth in ladies’ football, might we see the 2 Welsh clubs (Swansea and Cardiff) joining the English League in the future?

Swiss Rambler Report — Julian suggested it was a good and fair review of the last set of club accounts.

Trust Membership — Sian requested the clubs help in promoting our new season’s membership campaign, by providing links etc from our own SM campaigns etc. and sending an email to all ST holders encouraging them to join the Trust.

£20 Away Tickets — Sian brought up this issue. Reading, for example, will only offer away fans £20 tickets if the away club reciprocates and Sian asked if the club would reciprocate. Julian stated that this was on the agenda for the next SMT meeting.

Programmes — we have discussed the possibility of reintroducing printed match day programmes. Given the poor uptake of orders for the full season printed programmes, the return of match day programmes is very unlikely. The club will continue printing the smaller fold up match sheets for the foreseeable future. The digital version of a full programme continues to be developed and is available free to fans online.

We meet at least monthly and if you have any questions that you would like us to discuss with Julian, please email us at info@swanstrust.co.uk and we will endeavour to revert to you as soon as possible

I mentioned above some of the projects and initiatives the Trust are involved in and developing. One of those is the Supporter Group Project.

The Trust forms part of a working group made up of local and worldwide Swans supporters, and representatives of the club. The group meet up every month and have recently prepared a short survey for completion by our fans and supporters, particularly those living further afield from the Swansea area.

If you’d like to take part in the survey, which only takes a few moments to complete, please do so here:

The above represents some of the work undertaken by your Trust Board which I hope you find interesting. The Board is made up of volunteers who give up their own time to help promote the aims of The Trust, in the interests of its members the wider fan base, and the club, that we all love and support through thick and thin.

Our new membership season starts on the 1st August, and I hope you will continue your fantastic support of the organisation run by the fans, for the fans.

Enjoy your summer and keep the faith!

Terry Sinnett

Swansea City Supporters’ Trust

24th June 2022

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Supporters Trust Update on 16:45 - Jul 3 with 804 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 16:18 - Jul 3 by Catullus

From what you understand? This is your understanding. from what you have read. And "Iexpect"

OK bright eyes, when you say the next few months, it should be done by Christmas then. We'll see.

PS, there is definitely wrong or right and deliberately breaking a lawful contract is wrong. Shafting the trust so you get more money for yourselves is wrong. Lying to people about the sale is wrong. Constantly defending that through lies, misrepresentations and false assumptions is also wrong.

It's not as easy as trying to justify your own words or actions by saying "there is no right or wrong" that is just a major cop out.

If there was a contract between the SCST and the other owners that was after 15 years effectively redundant it needed to be changed.

For example hypothetically one clause might say no individual owner can own more than 25%. If Levien and co want to buy 70% of the club then the contract is clearly not appropriate for the new ownership structure.

The Trust in applying the old contract were therefore in dispute and perhaps did not agree with the sale by claiming it still applied. They should probably have therefore blocked the sale and got a resolution then and there in 2016. Instead they drifted into no mans land for 6 years. I believe they had no clear realistic strategy. Owning 25% was not realistic for a volunteer group.

The dispute has now been settled and the hard core activist routed and leaving in doves. The school of hard knocks. Good riddance for the awkward squad. The old boys have had their day.

The CLN will either be converted within a few weeks (right) or will not be (wrong). No cop out. You simply have been confused by The Chief who is an expert in misinformation and confusion with 8 to 10 new questions every post and very few answers.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Supporters Trust Update on 17:16 - Jul 3 with 769 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 13:06 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

There is not a mature business of that size in the land that has not got into 'scrapes' regarding employment law rules and regulations I suspect especially over 15 long years. Swansea city is no exception.

The SHA had to be broken to ensure the sale and in the best interests of the club would be the justification. From what I understand the sale and existing SHA could not co exist that is why the new board wanted a new one. The SCST may have refused and eventually accepted a pay off to allow the club to move on. This is my understanding.

I have recommended this site employs a independent person to explain it all fans. The club has to develop and grow and cannot move at the glacial pace of the Trust.

The Trust said the source of the £500k was confidential I recall reading. The CLN is a "short term funding mechanism" from what I have read. The obstacles have now been removed.

We shall see what happens. There is no wrong or right. You were telling us the court case was pending for 4 years and have a record of being off the pace. I expect an announcement of the CLN conversion in the next few months simply from reading between the lines.

- irrelevant what happens elsewhere. The 2 directors were dismissed under devious false pretences at the whim of the Americans. "They don't hold 5% was the justification. Shortly before appointing others who also don't own 5%.

- that would have been their justification aye, but i doubt theyd have risked gettinh sued for that alone. They obviously arts desperate to cash in for their own ends. Its turned out to be a false premise anyway. 6 years on the club is a lowly and as worse off as it's been since.

- the fact the trust have no casting vote over anything makes that next point a conplete red herring. Yea I'm sure employing someone to indulge your fantasies is high on Keith's priorities.

- well members can ask trust board members questions and they confirmed the 500k is from the sellouts. Its common knowledge. There was never any obstacle. Silverstein wasn't in the dock.

- there's a huge difference between relaying information that the trust board are telling its members publicly and openly to you getting the wrong end of the stick reading the latest trust update and then saying things that aren't true as fact.

Can you now see you were wrong? Just like you were previously when you were adamant the trust had been invited to join the CLN?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Supporters Trust Update on 17:35 - Jul 3 with 752 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 16:45 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

If there was a contract between the SCST and the other owners that was after 15 years effectively redundant it needed to be changed.

For example hypothetically one clause might say no individual owner can own more than 25%. If Levien and co want to buy 70% of the club then the contract is clearly not appropriate for the new ownership structure.

The Trust in applying the old contract were therefore in dispute and perhaps did not agree with the sale by claiming it still applied. They should probably have therefore blocked the sale and got a resolution then and there in 2016. Instead they drifted into no mans land for 6 years. I believe they had no clear realistic strategy. Owning 25% was not realistic for a volunteer group.

The dispute has now been settled and the hard core activist routed and leaving in doves. The school of hard knocks. Good riddance for the awkward squad. The old boys have had their day.

The CLN will either be converted within a few weeks (right) or will not be (wrong). No cop out. You simply have been confused by The Chief who is an expert in misinformation and confusion with 8 to 10 new questions every post and very few answers.

- that maybe the case, but that in no way justifies breaking it without a single attempt to renegotiate. And again none of them would have done so without knowing they were going to earn millions / pro rata.

- the trust's strategy was clear all along. They took legal advice, they tried to negotiate, they arranged mediation, they eventually arranged court action.

- haha have you seen the new trust board? They make the golden girls look sprightly.

- I've provided no misinformation. You are the who stated that the new share certificate issues meant CLN conversion. When in fact it doesn't. Months!? You said it would be imminent. There has to be questions because you're opinions are so illogical and obtuse and that's amongst the falsehoods. You routinely fail on even attempting to answer the questions I and others ask and reply with another copy and paste rehash that you could have posted anytime within the last few years which will have been discredited many times.

Supporters Trust Update on 18:04 - Jul 3 with 744 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 17:35 - Jul 3 by Chief

- that maybe the case, but that in no way justifies breaking it without a single attempt to renegotiate. And again none of them would have done so without knowing they were going to earn millions / pro rata.

- the trust's strategy was clear all along. They took legal advice, they tried to negotiate, they arranged mediation, they eventually arranged court action.

- haha have you seen the new trust board? They make the golden girls look sprightly.

- I've provided no misinformation. You are the who stated that the new share certificate issues meant CLN conversion. When in fact it doesn't. Months!? You said it would be imminent. There has to be questions because you're opinions are so illogical and obtuse and that's amongst the falsehoods. You routinely fail on even attempting to answer the questions I and others ask and reply with another copy and paste rehash that you could have posted anytime within the last few years which will have been discredited many times.

It is my opinion that the new share issue will include the CLN conversion. It is an opinion. It might be right it might be wrong. I have drawn the forum's attention to this.

I believe you do not want this to happen. Fans have been asking for investment for years. This would be the first injection of hard cash since 2002. The Trust have only ever put £200k in and taken £400k out in dividends. They are AWOL on this investment.

I am asking fans to try and understand what they are for when it is clear they do not invest the cash they already have wisely in an inflationary age. This thread indicates a level of disillusionment. Simply calling out "Judas I have been betrayed" (again) is for simpletons.

You posts include a fusillade of questions,. It is your modus operandi. I am not here to bring you up to pace. As with the court case you were unable to read between the lines and were at least 4 months out of date.

The new board have got a solution after 6 years of drift. It should have been sorted in 2016.

Supporters Trust Update on 18:23 - Jul 3 with 735 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 18:04 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

It is my opinion that the new share issue will include the CLN conversion. It is an opinion. It might be right it might be wrong. I have drawn the forum's attention to this.

I believe you do not want this to happen. Fans have been asking for investment for years. This would be the first injection of hard cash since 2002. The Trust have only ever put £200k in and taken £400k out in dividends. They are AWOL on this investment.

I am asking fans to try and understand what they are for when it is clear they do not invest the cash they already have wisely in an inflationary age. This thread indicates a level of disillusionment. Simply calling out "Judas I have been betrayed" (again) is for simpletons.

You posts include a fusillade of questions,. It is your modus operandi. I am not here to bring you up to pace. As with the court case you were unable to read between the lines and were at least 4 months out of date.

The new board have got a solution after 6 years of drift. It should have been sorted in 2016.

- it is wrong. The trust board have confirmed it's nothing to do with the CLN. You've been told this numerous times now. You are wrong and or lying.

- On the contrary, I don't want the club in debt. The trust shouldn't have signed any deal without at least having a guaranteed timeline for conversion. I've always wanted it. There are other shareholders to dilute. The trust weren't invited to join the CLN despite you claiming they were so they haven't had the opportunity to invest yet - as you already know. Thats 200k more than any shareholder in the last 25 years have put in. It seems the other Welsh shareholders are also 'AWOL' in your words too.

- you can ask all you want but you can't be taken seriously and neither can the current trust considering the betrayal. Going against the member's wishes without consultation is absolutely a betrayal.

- yes as I said already (demonstrates my rehash point) you're illogical and biased slants deserve scrutiny. If you haven't thought them out enough to answer fairly straight forward questions I suggest you don't make the point in the first place. Not say them then cowardly ignore the questions and just post abotger monologue about London lawyers or some other irrelevant waffle.

- it should have been but the sellouts and Americans decided to go down the dishonest, non compliant route.

Supporters Trust Update on 18:59 - Jul 3 with 711 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 18:23 - Jul 3 by Chief

- it is wrong. The trust board have confirmed it's nothing to do with the CLN. You've been told this numerous times now. You are wrong and or lying.

- On the contrary, I don't want the club in debt. The trust shouldn't have signed any deal without at least having a guaranteed timeline for conversion. I've always wanted it. There are other shareholders to dilute. The trust weren't invited to join the CLN despite you claiming they were so they haven't had the opportunity to invest yet - as you already know. Thats 200k more than any shareholder in the last 25 years have put in. It seems the other Welsh shareholders are also 'AWOL' in your words too.

- you can ask all you want but you can't be taken seriously and neither can the current trust considering the betrayal. Going against the member's wishes without consultation is absolutely a betrayal.

- yes as I said already (demonstrates my rehash point) you're illogical and biased slants deserve scrutiny. If you haven't thought them out enough to answer fairly straight forward questions I suggest you don't make the point in the first place. Not say them then cowardly ignore the questions and just post abotger monologue about London lawyers or some other irrelevant waffle.

- it should have been but the sellouts and Americans decided to go down the dishonest, non compliant route.

The Trust you say told you the court case was ongoing when it was not. How gullible are you? or did you misunderstand? What else have you misunderstood ?

If the the CLN is converted there is no debt.

Who says there is no conversion date? There is a final conversion date. You and I simply do not know what it is. They can convert before this date from what I have read. I am not an expert.

Other shareholders (the so called sell outs) will not be diluted if they pro-rata contribute.

I suspect at least one of them have. At one time the US people reportedly wanted a minimum 5% shareholding to be a director.

The Trust have shown no interest whatsoever in investing in the CLN unless I missed it. It was reportedly offering a 5% p a return 33 times what they were getting in Santander from the accounts I read. (rates have gone up recently)

The members have apparently not been betrayed. The SCST board say they were given licence by the members to get the best deal according to the board. They may be disappointed in the deal but that is not betrayal. The members had unrealistic expectations.

There was insufficient funding to go to court as advised by their funders /legal people. The option wanted by members was not possible. They should have asked the members to put their own cash if that is what they wanted.

Some members have decided club ownership is not for them and will leave. They never were suitable people to be running 21% of the club. Good riddance. Not up to the job.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 19:07]

Supporters Trust Update on 19:33 - Jul 3 with 687 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 18:59 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust you say told you the court case was ongoing when it was not. How gullible are you? or did you misunderstand? What else have you misunderstood ?

If the the CLN is converted there is no debt.

Who says there is no conversion date? There is a final conversion date. You and I simply do not know what it is. They can convert before this date from what I have read. I am not an expert.

Other shareholders (the so called sell outs) will not be diluted if they pro-rata contribute.

I suspect at least one of them have. At one time the US people reportedly wanted a minimum 5% shareholding to be a director.

The Trust have shown no interest whatsoever in investing in the CLN unless I missed it. It was reportedly offering a 5% p a return 33 times what they were getting in Santander from the accounts I read. (rates have gone up recently)

The members have apparently not been betrayed. The SCST board say they were given licence by the members to get the best deal according to the board. They may be disappointed in the deal but that is not betrayal. The members had unrealistic expectations.

There was insufficient funding to go to court as advised by their funders /legal people. The option wanted by members was not possible. They should have asked the members to put their own cash if that is what they wanted.

Some members have decided club ownership is not for them and will leave. They never were suitable people to be running 21% of the club. Good riddance. Not up to the job.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 19:07]

- There was nothing to misunderstand. The trust were telling their members action was still going ahead. We had no real reason to doubt that, no one knew convert discussions with the Americans were ongoing and you yourself were convinced the case was going to court once they lodged the papers. I remember you had one particularly memorable hissy fit. There is no conceivable reason why the trust would lie about what these share certificates refer to though, so again - there's nothing to misunderstand (although you have evidently got the wrong end of the stick).

- yes that's why I'd prefer conversion to take place - as I clearly stated.

- well there's no date the Americans are willing to share with anyone. How do you know there is a final conversion date? They could just be going along with it to see how it goes. No you definitely are not an expert.

- correct and it seems that the other Welsh shareholding sellouts didn't contribute either. I have no idea whether they were invited to or not but we know the trust weren't.

- Well as I say there's no evidence to say any sellouts have. The trust have alluded to it 5 Silverstein 5 K/L 3 other American consortium members. But then they quickly appointed people and have appointed more since who don't have 5%. That mantra didn't last long at all.

- with what funds? Had they been included in the 2016 they perhaps could have contributed. As opposed to the sellouts who we know have funds but haven't. And you have missed the bit where the trust requested details of the CLN. Well you didn't miss it, you're deliberately ignoring it of course. All public domain information out there suggests the CLN was an American closed shop anyway.

- begs the question why bother with votes at all then. The trust cannot claim to be democratic then go against the overwhelming will of the members. It is absolutely a betrayal.

- you've changed your story again - as you've said elsewhere on the thread - there was finance available to go to court. So now you're saying the trust should have consulted members. Contradicting what you said in the paragraph above!

- the trust were present throughout the club's most successful period and worked well with the previous board. Its only since the trust have been sidelined via the sellouts collusion that club performance has declined. So that point is entirely baseless.

Yet another copy and paste post with little reference to the conversation you're meant to be trying to have. #rehash.

Supporters Trust Update on 20:25 - Jul 3 with 669 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 19:33 - Jul 3 by Chief

- There was nothing to misunderstand. The trust were telling their members action was still going ahead. We had no real reason to doubt that, no one knew convert discussions with the Americans were ongoing and you yourself were convinced the case was going to court once they lodged the papers. I remember you had one particularly memorable hissy fit. There is no conceivable reason why the trust would lie about what these share certificates refer to though, so again - there's nothing to misunderstand (although you have evidently got the wrong end of the stick).

- yes that's why I'd prefer conversion to take place - as I clearly stated.

- well there's no date the Americans are willing to share with anyone. How do you know there is a final conversion date? They could just be going along with it to see how it goes. No you definitely are not an expert.

- correct and it seems that the other Welsh shareholding sellouts didn't contribute either. I have no idea whether they were invited to or not but we know the trust weren't.

- Well as I say there's no evidence to say any sellouts have. The trust have alluded to it 5 Silverstein 5 K/L 3 other American consortium members. But then they quickly appointed people and have appointed more since who don't have 5%. That mantra didn't last long at all.

- with what funds? Had they been included in the 2016 they perhaps could have contributed. As opposed to the sellouts who we know have funds but haven't. And you have missed the bit where the trust requested details of the CLN. Well you didn't miss it, you're deliberately ignoring it of course. All public domain information out there suggests the CLN was an American closed shop anyway.

- begs the question why bother with votes at all then. The trust cannot claim to be democratic then go against the overwhelming will of the members. It is absolutely a betrayal.

- you've changed your story again - as you've said elsewhere on the thread - there was finance available to go to court. So now you're saying the trust should have consulted members. Contradicting what you said in the paragraph above!

- the trust were present throughout the club's most successful period and worked well with the previous board. Its only since the trust have been sidelined via the sellouts collusion that club performance has declined. So that point is entirely baseless.

Yet another copy and paste post with little reference to the conversation you're meant to be trying to have. #rehash.

The Trust have indicated the new share issue is imminent. The Convertible loan note is converted by a new share issue. I pointed this out. That is it.

When it happens it will be real cash investment not a loan.

The Trust have invested (real cash) £200,000 the other investors £13,800,000 into the football club when it is converted. The £200k will then represent 1.5% of the total investment.

They, as many have said, are irrelevant and have been on a downward spiral since 2002. In my opinion the exercise has been a major disappointment as the members have not performed. They were not invited to join the CLN and have not presumably asked.

I listen to Silverstein and Levien not this local committee who now have a mainly community role despite being worth £20m in 2016.

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters Trust Update on 21:03 - Jul 3 with 652 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 20:25 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust have indicated the new share issue is imminent. The Convertible loan note is converted by a new share issue. I pointed this out. That is it.

When it happens it will be real cash investment not a loan.

The Trust have invested (real cash) £200,000 the other investors £13,800,000 into the football club when it is converted. The £200k will then represent 1.5% of the total investment.

They, as many have said, are irrelevant and have been on a downward spiral since 2002. In my opinion the exercise has been a major disappointment as the members have not performed. They were not invited to join the CLN and have not presumably asked.

I listen to Silverstein and Levien not this local committee who now have a mainly community role despite being worth £20m in 2016.

- haha well you're lying again in the first bit:

"You have repeatedly doubted and asked when the new share issue will go ahead. This means (I think) the conversion of the loan note into shares. £13m investment. The OP says this.

"Gareth Davies presented the club’s latest financial information and confirmed the imminent formal issue of new share certificates to reflect the recent settlement agreement."

This was a very informative piece of work actually. It is happening. INVESTMENT. Sorry to break the news to you."

That is you explicitly linking the new share certificate issue with CLN conversion on this very thread. Even though we know this not to be true. So don't try to pretend you know didn't say it. We see you Resloven. You should know by now you can't get away with this type of thing. You've got the wrong end of the stick spectacularly and doing your best to back out of it. No chance.

- it hasn't happened yet and there's no guarantee it will.

- it hasnt been converted yet (if ever) so the trust remain the only shareholder in 25years to invest in the club.

- another baseless slur. A body that was involved in the club throughout the golden period cannot possibly be in a downward since well before that. I'll repeat. The club has been the club since the trust were sidelined. And have only been deemed irrelevant since the sellouts and Americans set out to do that for their own greed. Yes you were WRONG - the trust weren't invited to the CLN and I'll repeat - they requested the full details and didn't get them. The other shareholding sellouts probably weren't invited either.

- yes the trust's shares (and everyone else's) have decreased in value since Levein et al took control - good point well made.

Supporters Trust Update on 21:40 - Jul 3 with 638 viewsReslovenSwan1

Supporters Trust Update on 21:03 - Jul 3 by Chief

- haha well you're lying again in the first bit:

"You have repeatedly doubted and asked when the new share issue will go ahead. This means (I think) the conversion of the loan note into shares. £13m investment. The OP says this.

"Gareth Davies presented the club’s latest financial information and confirmed the imminent formal issue of new share certificates to reflect the recent settlement agreement."

This was a very informative piece of work actually. It is happening. INVESTMENT. Sorry to break the news to you."

That is you explicitly linking the new share certificate issue with CLN conversion on this very thread. Even though we know this not to be true. So don't try to pretend you know didn't say it. We see you Resloven. You should know by now you can't get away with this type of thing. You've got the wrong end of the stick spectacularly and doing your best to back out of it. No chance.

- it hasn't happened yet and there's no guarantee it will.

- it hasnt been converted yet (if ever) so the trust remain the only shareholder in 25years to invest in the club.

- another baseless slur. A body that was involved in the club throughout the golden period cannot possibly be in a downward since well before that. I'll repeat. The club has been the club since the trust were sidelined. And have only been deemed irrelevant since the sellouts and Americans set out to do that for their own greed. Yes you were WRONG - the trust weren't invited to the CLN and I'll repeat - they requested the full details and didn't get them. The other shareholding sellouts probably weren't invited either.

- yes the trust's shares (and everyone else's) have decreased in value since Levein et al took control - good point well made.

I repeat the Conversion of the CLN occurs when there is a 'new share issue'.

I am no expert but the Clubs financial man stated a 'new share issue' is imminent. The less sophisticated on here will not be able to link the "new share issue" comment to the pending CLN conversion.

I therefore have 'joined the dots' for them in that sense. It is not guaranteed of course. Silverstein wants to be an investor. The Court case was an obstacle. It has now been removed and the club can proceed.

Money is being spent without waiting for a sale. Are you starting to get it yet?

The beauty of being in the hills over Resolven is the purity of the air and lack of noise pollution which allows clear thought.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Supporters Trust Update on 21:56 - Jul 3 with 628 viewsChief

Supporters Trust Update on 21:40 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I repeat the Conversion of the CLN occurs when there is a 'new share issue'.

I am no expert but the Clubs financial man stated a 'new share issue' is imminent. The less sophisticated on here will not be able to link the "new share issue" comment to the pending CLN conversion.

I therefore have 'joined the dots' for them in that sense. It is not guaranteed of course. Silverstein wants to be an investor. The Court case was an obstacle. It has now been removed and the club can proceed.

Money is being spent without waiting for a sale. Are you starting to get it yet?

The beauty of being in the hills over Resolven is the purity of the air and lack of noise pollution which allows clear thought.

- No it doesn't. There is a new share certificate issue now. But conversion isn't happening yet.

- you're not fooling anyone Resloven. You saw 'new share certificate being issued' and immediately got excited assuming this meant conversion was underway. Its not. You got the wrong end of the stick - you were WRONG.

- yes well done for finally admitting it. You added 4+4 and got 9. Woops. You're imagining this obstacle.

- you mean money has been spent knowing a hefty sale is imminent. Which is encouraging. Pity it's taken them this long to learn that. If they'd done similar during the siggy fiasco maybe we wouldn't have been relegated.

- evidently not. Your last post is indeed extremely muddled and bizarre.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024