Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s all blame Andy Fisher 10:25 - May 8 with 3549 viewsKeithHaynes

What’s that all about ?

Received stick yesterday.

He is being asked to play in a certain way.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 21:17 - May 9 with 696 viewsKeithHaynes

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 16:31 - May 9 by onehunglow

I think he should although it's not his fault he is at a level at which he is not competent or suited for.
He actually looks a pitiful ,forlorn site and hapless when his presence alone sees us concede the most appalling goals.We've not conceded in this manner all my life. Trust me,Keith,no keeper has been so inept at this level.Johnny King was himself subject to the odd catcall but he was on another planet to Fisher.

He is ,or should be the cornerstone of our defence and the one to organise;he does no such thing. The fact Grimes is also mute at crucial times adds to the mess.

Ive had enough of this now and my fears are clearly with substance. We can recover and progress. Keeping some key players,releasing the dross and foregoing these insane loans ,a half decent coach will see us retrieve our reputation and our dignity .Don't forget ,out club ha been desrcibed as not proper. NOT PROPER. Just stupifying arrogance of the man insulting all thoe who have done sterling service over the years at the club. Others can take that ;I'm not.

Ironically,neither Benda nor Fisher had as much criticism.

If Martin is clever he won’t go shopping for yet another keeper, he will keep Benda, but I doubt it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 21:20 - May 9 with 693 viewsLuther27

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 21:17 - May 9 by KeithHaynes

If Martin is clever he won’t go shopping for yet another keeper, he will keep Benda, but I doubt it.

I don’t think he’s that clever Keith.
Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 09:17 - May 10 with 570 viewsonehunglow

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 21:17 - May 9 by KeithHaynes

If Martin is clever ,he should offload Fisher .The clever bit would be to whom as nobody I can see would be able to take him on,at least not our level.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 10:41 - May 10 with 547 viewsAndyCole

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 07:20 - May 9 by Dr_Winston

We've reached the point where even if Fisher actually has a fairly tidy game as he did on Sat (no mistakes, distribution basically spot on) the usual suspects have no option but to pretend that he was terrible because they've left themselves with nowhere to go.

Is the the answer long term? No. I think we're making him look worse with the way we play, but he's not an upgrade on what we had and I'd still be playing Benda ahead of all of them. But it's fairly pointless pretending that no matter what he does from here on in his card isn't utterly marked with too many.
[Post edited 9 May 2022 8:02]

'no mistakes, distribution spot on'

Winstone clearly 'must be missing something', still. On the Football forum.

Martinball is now beyond a joke. Nonsense keep-ball which culminates in Fisher blindly hoofing it 40+yds into nowhere a lot of the time.
QPR stiffs showed the way - in both how to retain possession in the right places and how to neuter and counter Martinfraudball at source. And Martin still has no solution when teams neuter and counter. Baffling, cringe and totally unacceptable after so long.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 14:05 - May 10 with 507 viewsonehunglow

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 10:41 - May 10 by AndyCole

'no mistakes, distribution spot on'

Winstone clearly 'must be missing something', still. On the Football forum.

Martinball is now beyond a joke. Nonsense keep-ball which culminates in Fisher blindly hoofing it 40+yds into nowhere a lot of the time.
QPR stiffs showed the way - in both how to retain possession in the right places and how to neuter and counter Martinfraudball at source. And Martin still has no solution when teams neuter and counter. Baffling, cringe and totally unacceptable after so long.

Woodman would have made a good fly half with his touch finding. Tbh,I think he shades Andy .

Let s all love Andy

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 18:07 - May 10 with 462 viewsNotLoyal

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 14:05 - May 10 by onehunglow

Woodman would have made a good fly half with his touch finding. Tbh,I think he shades Andy .

Let s all love Andy

Roger kicked straight of course.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 09:09 - May 11 with 385 viewsonehunglow

Let’s all blame Andy Fisher on 18:07 - May 10 by NotLoyal

Roger kicked straight of course.

Lifey is dead straight indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024