Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judd's Diary 01:09 - Feb 24 with 1564 viewsjudd

Musings from a long standing individual bloated with an excess of self importance and desperate to raise a profile at any cost.

The week starts with Monday so I guess so I guess we should start with start with proof reading first.

Tuesday was the day it all mattered after being what is the first day after Monday.

I have a job with contractual obligations that means I go to work and get paid for it. For those of you who don't understand this concept, carry on reading my self indulgence. Me me me .

Of particular interest to all is the ability we have as a team (well, me tbf) to fix the net in the midst of a mid week game that meant less than some flip charts containing BIG pictures.

As a family man I'm delighted to big myself up with another family down south. Did I mention all our internationals?

So, I've now made Tuesday the day we can all begin to forget the memorable days we got within 1 goal of not losing to a really good team. Not. Again.

As steeped as I am in games and some Subuteo, I thank you for being pawns whilst I ...yawn.

Can I skip this skip this a. this?

AS ONE
Juds

Poll: What is it to be then?

Judd's Diary on 08:38 - Feb 24 with 1352 viewssuc

Excellent piece Judd, thank you for giving us an unsight to your daily dulies. You are clerely very impotent to the club and I am amazed the club as survived so long without you. It’s niece o see you are a family man even though your family is split up accros the country. You are a very very important person , and you will soon deliver us football at the next level.
Judd's Diary on 08:54 - Feb 24 with 1304 viewsD_Alien

As One? Damn, you're talking like an Egyptian, and at a watershed moment

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Judd's Diary on 10:50 - Feb 24 with 1155 viewsMolly

That may just be gamesmanship, but typical from a person with such a reservoir of talent
Judd's Diary on 10:59 - Feb 24 with 1118 viewsDaleiLama

Judd's got the 'ump again!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Judd's Diary on 11:02 - Feb 24 with 1105 viewsD_Alien

Judd's Diary on 10:59 - Feb 24 by DaleiLama

Judd's got the 'ump again!

Isn't that Judd Tr'ump?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024