Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos the clown 16:53 - May 5 with 7913 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Negative tactics are going to relegate us
Carlos the clown on 20:46 - May 5 with 2908 viewsjackrabbit

Carlos the clown on 20:29 - May 5 by FerrisBuellerJB

I read elsewhere someone sum up Carlos. He’s like Hughes when he was Wales manager attacked teams and started winning then for some reason went all defensive and started losing but refused to change back

Yes it was a Sheffield Wednesday fan who posted on here something that I dismissed as pessimism at the time, but which has come uncannily true. He said basically that Carlos starts off as a swashbuckling, adventurous manager and then loses his confidence, tightens everything up,and sets up not to lose. I was a huge Carlos fan but I hate his ultra-defensive 5-at the back, lump it up the field, game. He's lost his mojo.
Carlos the clown on 21:01 - May 5 with 2884 viewsSwanzay

Carlos the clown on 19:17 - May 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It doesn't have to be, you're right. But his version is. Olsson or the right wing back might get within 10 yards of the opposition box or touchline once a half.

Then when it hasn't worked, because we have no midfield holding the ball which stops our full backs from getting forward, he just chucks on a bunch of strikers or wingers hoping that one of our 70 hard punts fortunately yields a shooting chance.

Cant argue with that DYS, we are in a serious mess of our own making, inept signings etc, when are fans and the Trust going to wake up to this?

We have been shat on by the HJ and the rest of the board, taking us to the new level...
Carlos the clown on 09:47 - May 6 with 2769 viewsporthcawljax

The man a buffoon good for a laugh but feck all else. Another Jenkins special crap decisions

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Carlos the clown on 10:36 - May 6 with 2729 viewsSPboy

Carlos the clown on 20:46 - May 5 by jackrabbit

Yes it was a Sheffield Wednesday fan who posted on here something that I dismissed as pessimism at the time, but which has come uncannily true. He said basically that Carlos starts off as a swashbuckling, adventurous manager and then loses his confidence, tightens everything up,and sets up not to lose. I was a huge Carlos fan but I hate his ultra-defensive 5-at the back, lump it up the field, game. He's lost his mojo.

He most definitely has lost confidence of any swashbuckling after the pasting we got at Brighton when he went for it ... Brighton ffs!! The problem even then was his negative start, setting up to not concede as he did yesterday. Surely a man with his experience must recognise the importance of scoring first.

When all is said & done the squad is not good enough. It has progressively got worse season on season since Laudrup left & since we all know who took over recruitment. Quite sickening
Carlos the clown on 11:05 - May 6 with 2690 viewsCaptain_Sham

Carlos the clown on 10:36 - May 6 by SPboy

He most definitely has lost confidence of any swashbuckling after the pasting we got at Brighton when he went for it ... Brighton ffs!! The problem even then was his negative start, setting up to not concede as he did yesterday. Surely a man with his experience must recognise the importance of scoring first.

When all is said & done the squad is not good enough. It has progressively got worse season on season since Laudrup left & since we all know who took over recruitment. Quite sickening

We won the next game 4-1.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 11:05]

Its just a ride.

Carlos the clown on 12:03 - May 6 with 2632 viewsLoyal

Carlos the clown on 16:56 - May 5 by FerrisBuellerJB

How can you defend the tactics he’s turned into Clement ffs. I hope he’s got a trump card for Tuesday and prove me wrong

He hasn't got the players, that's the problem.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carlos the clown on 13:08 - May 6 with 2601 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Carlos the clown on 12:03 - May 6 by Loyal

I agree the players accumulated by our esteemed DOF are not up to standard. When he came in we attacked and won some games with the same players why has he gone all defensive ala Hughes for Wales.
Carlos the clown on 13:11 - May 6 with 2588 viewscontroversial_jack

Carlos the clown on 12:03 - May 6 by Loyal

He has the same players now as when we were winning
Login to get fewer ads

Carlos the clown on 13:22 - May 6 with 2575 viewsLandore_Jack

Cautious Carlos.

#backtojack

Carlos the clown on 09:39 - May 7 with 2436 viewsjacabertawe

Just about sums it up

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bournemouth-captains-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Carlos the clown on 09:44 - May 7 with 2427 viewsCaptain_Sham

Well he was hardly 'withering', he actually complimented us. What the fk is that papers problem. They are always aching to have a pop.

Its just a ride.

Carlos the clown on 09:49 - May 7 with 2409 viewsjacabertawe

Carlos the clown on 09:44 - May 7 by Captain_Sham

Well he was hardly 'withering', he actually complimented us. What the fk is that papers problem. They are always aching to have a pop.

Yes, the person (sub Editor) who writes the catchline is not the same person as who writes the content. The whole idea is to draw a reader's attention to a report. But I agree with your sentiment regarding the catchline.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Carlos the clown on 10:07 - May 7 with 2387 viewsWingstandwood

Carlos the clown on 10:36 - May 6 by SPboy

I've heard of people having Trojan-horse programmes that required a reformat of their PC after being rendered all but completely useless.

Huw Jenkins has become the footballing/SCFC's equivalent of a severe PC Trojan-horse infection.... and by the time he has finished with SCFC the club is going to have to go back, repair itself and start afresh minus his destructive presence all over again.

The club will require a vast amount of (years of?) work and change to undo the damage that despicable 'two-bob' impostor Jenkins has caused!!!!!!! And? All for his JTAK fuelled ego and appalling greed.

I pity some managers Carlos included i.e. Jenkins will just kneecap all others efforts by his destructive incompetence and presence. FFS the clown even turns up at the training ground!!!!!!!
[Post edited 7 May 2018 10:07]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024