Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance 23:34 - Feb 28 with 6353 viewsSuddenLad

24,627 frozen souls at Wembley. Minus 5 degrees. £5.50 for a pint of Guinness. Glad we don't get there very often.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Attendance on 02:00 - Mar 1 with 6148 viewsThe_Knightowl

Just got back to South Wales..............My God it was cold in there ...............great atmosphere in there .............Spurs fans rumouring that they are taking a second look at Camps and Cannon .........proud of the Dale they were just too good in the second half. Cold the wind chill outside the stadium was worse.
Attendance on 06:36 - Mar 1 with 6001 views1mark1

How many tickets sold I wonder. Would imagine plenty of Spurs fans bought tickets but didn’t go due to weather and or transport problems.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Attendance on 06:45 - Mar 1 with 5985 viewsBartRowou

The whole match-day operation is impressive: park at Stanmore, helpful Tube people, helpful and polite stewards at Wembers, then the same going back.
I'd love to know how the "enhanced" searches missed the flare though.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Attendance on 07:10 - Mar 1 with 5943 viewsColDale

Lots of frozen bodies once the coaches came back. Not a taxi to be found anywhere. Never seen so many people out walking in Rochdale before
Attendance on 08:57 - Mar 1 with 5688 viewsSandyman

Attendance on 07:10 - Mar 1 by ColDale

Lots of frozen bodies once the coaches came back. Not a taxi to be found anywhere. Never seen so many people out walking in Rochdale before

Well done the coach drivers for getting us all there and back safely in poor conditions.
Attendance on 11:19 - Mar 1 with 5375 viewsStudiousDale

Took a bag in with among other things a laptop and a charger - it was felt from the outside but they didn't bother looking inside
Attendance on 13:06 - Mar 1 with 5135 viewsDaley_Lama

I don't like Wembley when its 1/3rd full.
I don't like Wembley when it is blinking freezing

With hindsight, I wish it had been at Whte Hart Lane.

Glad we came back last night, good luck to anybody who stopped over and is travelling today.

Poll: DF in or out

Attendance on 16:01 - Mar 1 with 4890 viewsDaleiLama

Attendance on 13:06 - Mar 1 by Daley_Lama

Glad we came back last night, good luck to anybody who stopped over and is travelling today.

I stayed over and drove back up today - fairish journey considering how busy our m-ways are these days. Main thing was the blizzards though. Bejaysus it's cold in that wind. Abandoned car and walked up hill to my house.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance on 16:12 - Mar 1 with 4853 viewsHuddersdale1

Attendance on 13:06 - Mar 1 by Daley_Lama

Came back today on the train. All trains to Leeds cancelled, had to go via York and back to Hudds on the TPE. 8 hours door to door but I've made it! BTW match observation, the heavier the pitch got the more it suited them and less us.
Attendance on 17:08 - Mar 1 with 4746 viewsrochdaleriddler

Attendance on 16:01 - Mar 1 by DaleiLama

I stayed over and drove back up today - fairish journey considering how busy our m-ways are these days. Main thing was the blizzards though. Bejaysus it's cold in that wind. Abandoned car and walked up hill to my house.

Came back m1, m6 m56. Got to chadderton and gridlock! Main problem with jets freezing so no screenwash which meant we had to stop three times . Took 5 hours

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Attendance on 17:28 - Mar 1 with 4692 viewsR17ALE

Attendance on 17:08 - Mar 1 by rochdaleriddler

Came back m1, m6 m56. Got to chadderton and gridlock! Main problem with jets freezing so no screenwash which meant we had to stop three times . Took 5 hours

I had exactly the same problem and it's bloody annoying!

I'll give you a tip. Always avoid Chadderton exit at busy times or when there's problems on the M62.

Next junction up the M60 is Heaton Park and you save a lot of time coming through Bowlee and Heywood which were both fine this afternoon.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Attendance on 17:59 - Mar 1 with 4616 viewsrochdaleriddler

Attendance on 17:28 - Mar 1 by R17ALE

I'll give you a tip. Always avoid Chadderton exit at busy times or when there's problems on the M62.

Next junction up the M60 is Heaton Park and you save a lot of time coming through Bowlee and Heywood which were both fine this afternoon.

Came round m60 via Stockport , it would have been fine if motorway wasn't shut!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Attendance on 18:47 - Mar 1 with 4515 viewsDaleiLama

Attendance on 17:28 - Mar 1 by R17ALE

That's the way I come up when we have a local derby or a big away following expected to come off A627M/go over Roch Valley Way. Top tip from Rosun.

Attendance on 21:21 - Mar 1 with 4266 viewsnordenblue

Attendance on 17:59 - Mar 1 by rochdaleriddler

Came round m60 via Stockport , it would have been fine if motorway wasn't shut!

You would have known that with your sat nav being so accurate though?
Attendance on 23:17 - Mar 5 with 3795 viewsDaleiLama

It was chuffing cold that night but there was one story to warm the cockles of even the most frozen heart. Take a bow Joey T.

[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 23:18]

Attendance on 08:39 - Mar 6 with 3563 viewsMarpleAlty

I was there with a +1 (he's from Whitefield but no real allegiance outside City), I reckon the coldest bit was in the bar/toilet area at half-time - I couldn't wait to get back out into the ground for a bit of collective warmth huddled together!

Great story for your two lads Adshead and Thompson getting out on the pitch, and what a real shame the game was effectively over as a contest 5 minutes into the second half. I must admit I gave up after 80 mins when they started sweeping the lines.

Really enjoyed it though, see you all soon.
Attendance on 18:03 - Mar 6 with 3247 viewsrochdaleriddler

Attendance on 21:21 - Mar 1 by nordenblue

You would have known that with your sat nav being so accurate though?

Indeed, sent me left on broadway to Middleton , then via royton, down oldham rd and home. Simples

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024