Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon!! 09:48 - Dec 17 with 5730 viewsshandyjack

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5156040/swansea-britton-clement-replacem

i know it's only the sun, but could you see this happening?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Leon!! on 11:08 - Dec 17 with 1831 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leon!! on 10:57 - Dec 17 by Darran

Monk lover. Truth hurts don't it? There is more to a manager than signing an autograph book ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leon!! on 11:21 - Dec 17 with 1807 viewsDarran

Leon!! on 11:08 - Dec 17 by Private_Partz

Monk lover. Truth hurts don't it? There is more to a manager than signing an autograph book ;-)

Truth hurts? If you think I give a fuçk about Monk you need help. You’re the one still pining.

We’re bottom of the fuçking league heading to oblivion and you think I love Monk who’s now four managers ago.

Jeez.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon!! on 11:23 - Dec 17 with 1805 viewsSwanzay

This would tick all of HJs boxes.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 11:24]
Leon!! on 11:28 - Dec 17 with 1789 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leon!! on 11:21 - Dec 17 by Darran

Truth hurts? If you think I give a fuçk about Monk you need help. You’re the one still pining.

We’re bottom of the fuçking league heading to oblivion and you think I love Monk who’s now four managers ago.

Jeez.

Oh go and have a curry mun. I cam almost see the cornflakes spitting out.
I will be here to remind all concerned when the need arises. The same with the Cardiff Centric naysayers and Brexiters. Suck it up snowflakes!!
Ooooooh I am feeling all elated and festive!! Off to lunch soon ;-) :-)
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 11:29]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leon!! on 11:33 - Dec 17 with 1781 viewslifelong

Wouldn’t be surprised to see this happening with Cameron Toshack as his assistant, who will then take over when Leon is thrown under the bus.
Leon!! on 11:36 - Dec 17 with 1771 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leon!! on 11:33 - Dec 17 by lifelong

Wouldn’t be surprised to see this happening with Cameron Toshack as his assistant, who will then take over when Leon is thrown under the bus.

Indeed that follows on very nicely. Don't forget Curt as well. History repeating itself.

Leon!! on 11:37 - Dec 17 with 1770 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leon!! on 11:33 - Dec 17 by lifelong

If that pairing is to happen, surely Toshack should be the main man and Leon the assistant.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leon!! on 11:44 - Dec 17 with 1760 viewsProfessor

Leon!! on 11:37 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If that pairing is to happen, surely Toshack should be the main man and Leon the assistant.

BIg John in an advisory role instead of Jenkins?

Could work
Login to get fewer ads

Leon!! on 16:03 - Dec 17 with 1657 viewsswan65split

who ever it is its 2 months too late....its going to take a Magician now to save us. or a contract with the Devil.
Leon!! on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 1618 viewsDewi1jack

Leon!! on 16:03 - Dec 17 by swan65split

who ever it is its 2 months too late....its going to take a Magician now to save us. or a contract with the Devil.

And it's always going to be mission impossible with a p1sspoor DoF, unless the Yankees manage to surprise us by getting rid of Beaky and bring in someone excellent.

saying that, Beaky or Brad?
Brad may actually do a better job than Beaky as he wasn't given any players.
Plus the fugger would always be on the news.

Oh Beaky was as well when everything was rosy and we were everyone's favourite team for playing some beautiful football.
Now we're everyone's favourite second team because we gift them a win!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Leon!! on 17:20 - Dec 17 with 1576 viewsQJumpingJack

Just a reminder that Alan Nixon who wrote this story is the same journalist who broke the story of Leon replacing Claude a month ago (a day before Leon was appointed).
The story seems reasonable and I would imagine Leon would be in temporary charge for Palace if we lose badly and/or put in a weak performance tomorrow night.
Leon!! on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 1572 viewswhoflungdung

Dazs has so many photos he can't cope

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Leon!! on 17:23 - Dec 17 with 1569 viewsjackjackjackjack

Leon!! on 17:20 - Dec 17 by QJumpingJack

Just a reminder that Alan Nixon who wrote this story is the same journalist who broke the story of Leon replacing Claude a month ago (a day before Leon was appointed).
The story seems reasonable and I would imagine Leon would be in temporary charge for Palace if we lose badly and/or put in a weak performance tomorrow night.

What impact have Leon and Toshack had on our coaching? There hasn't been a dramatic change since they took over.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Leon!! on 17:27 - Dec 17 with 1564 viewsQJumpingJack

Leon is the short term solution as Clement is moved out of the club.
It is back to Feb 2014 with Monk replacing Laudrup.

I wonder if Landon Donovan will be given a more prominent role at the club.
Who much does he earn? Six figures?
Leon!! on 18:34 - Dec 17 with 1497 viewsFlashberryjack

Leon!! on 17:27 - Dec 17 by QJumpingJack

Leon is the short term solution as Clement is moved out of the club.
It is back to Feb 2014 with Monk replacing Laudrup.

I wonder if Landon Donovan will be given a more prominent role at the club.
Who much does he earn? Six figures?

"Leon is the short term solution"

Leon isn't the solution, short or long term.....but he is the cheap option.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leon!! on 20:37 - Dec 17 with 1420 viewsmajorraglan

This is madness, Leon is a Swansea legend, but I don’t think he is the answer to the clubs current problems. Other clubs in a similar situation have gone for a proven experienced manager and we can already see the impact at Palace and West Ham, whether it’s a short term bounce or a lot longer upward trajectory I don’t know, but they are picking up points.

I could understand giving Leon a run out in the lower league, but not in the Premier League which is one of the hardest most competitive leagues in the world. This, to me suggests they don’t know what to do.
Leon!! on 21:24 - Dec 17 with 1382 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe Nigel Gibbs could take temporary charge for Palace?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024