Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick of the big bollocks attitude 10:34 - Sep 12 with 3453 viewsLoyal

Taylor epitomises it and his pathetic response Yesterday displays the me me me attitude of these pricks. I go to watch Swansea my club and support them, not dickheads like him. I am furious, the first opportunity I get he is going to know it too, a fcking millionaire with a shirt attitude. Taylor, or anyone reading this, Fck off you are cnt.
Put him in the reserves he might learn something and Fck the cnt off in January.
Worthless tw at. The club is what matters not him or anyone with his attitude, he is shit anyway.
Disrespectful and deserves two weeks fine and a fck off tablet.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:36 - Sep 12 with 2575 viewsswanjackal

Andddddddd.........Relax! :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:37 - Sep 12 with 2570 viewsSwaneeRiver

Where's Raynor now ....
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:48 - Sep 12 with 2537 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Taylor drives a Bentley.

I rest my case.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:53 - Sep 12 with 2518 viewsraynor94

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:37 - Sep 12 by SwaneeRiver

Where's Raynor now ....

Still here, quoted on the other thread I can't imagine many players being happy being hooked before half time, because of a tactical cock up

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:55 - Sep 12 with 2500 viewsHighjack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:53 - Sep 12 by raynor94

Still here, quoted on the other thread I can't imagine many players being happy being hooked before half time, because of a tactical cock up

If it wasn't for the tactical cock up he wouldnt have been on the pitch in the first place.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:57 - Sep 12 with 2492 viewsSwaneeRiver

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:53 - Sep 12 by raynor94

I agree as you say no player would be happy with being pulled, but he would have been more sensible to ask the boss for a quiet word this morning.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:58 - Sep 12 with 2492 viewsDafyddHuw

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:55 - Sep 12 by Highjack

If it wasn't for the tactical cock up he wouldnt have been on the pitch in the first place.

Well, it's not Taylor's fault he was selected, and he reacted exactly as he should have.

What would you prefer, a player who didn't care if he was substituted before half-time?
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:00 - Sep 12 with 2478 viewsperchrockjack

Bentleys are what they were.

Used to be a class alternative to Rollers but look who drives them now.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:02 - Sep 12 with 2465 viewsmagicdaps10

Boys, boys, boys..........stop mocking Bentley's just because Darren drives one!

you got to be better than that mun.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:06 - Sep 12 with 2446 viewsperchrockjack

don't mention "him"

Anyway, anyone have proof

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:07 - Sep 12 with 2435 viewsAnotherJohn

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:48 - Sep 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Taylor drives a Bentley.

I rest my case.

I had a similar thought - flash car but certainly not a Rolls Royce professional.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:09 - Sep 12 with 2422 viewsDarran

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:07 - Sep 12 by AnotherJohn

I had a similar thought - flash car but certainly not a Rolls Royce professional.

Superb cars Bentleys.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:43 - Sep 12 with 2351 viewsLoyal

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:58 - Sep 12 by DafyddHuw

Well, it's not Taylor's fault he was selected, and he reacted exactly as he should have.

What would you prefer, a player who didn't care if he was substituted before half-time?

I would prefer a professional attitude and not some one who disrespects his manager publicly, and in turn the shirt the pillock wears with my clubs crest on it. If that's his overall attitude what else affects him, tactics ? Attitude ? Respect for others ? True colours surfacing and anyone who thinks that display is ok they have low standards.

Not as low as mine mind, but fcking low.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:44 - Sep 12 with 2341 viewsLoyal

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 10:55 - Sep 12 by Highjack

Or indeed a manager who openly addressed it and admitted it and took it on the chin. That's a quality. Or would we prefer a Monk, arms folded staring blankly in to space.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 11:45]

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:49 - Sep 12 with 2321 viewsandypitt56

You want the player to be unhappy if pulled off yes, but he was blatantly disrespectful, if he had done that to a ref he would have been booked for dissent. Plus the change worked out so guidolin made the right decision. Taylor has to be more professional.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 12:05 - Sep 12 with 2292 viewsmagicdaps10

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:43 - Sep 12 by Loyal

I would prefer a professional attitude and not some one who disrespects his manager publicly, and in turn the shirt the pillock wears with my clubs crest on it. If that's his overall attitude what else affects him, tactics ? Attitude ? Respect for others ? True colours surfacing and anyone who thinks that display is ok they have low standards.

Not as low as mine mind, but fcking low.

Its respect and as you say it shows a persons true colours.

He aired his dirty laundry out for all to see. He had a problem and should have aired them privately and within the changing room.............he questioned Franco for not waiting a couple of minutes when he could have done exactly the same and waited a couple of minutes also.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 12:19 - Sep 12 with 2236 viewsDarran

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 12:05 - Sep 12 by magicdaps10

He aired his dirty laundry out for all to see. He had a problem and should have aired them privately and within the changing room.............he questioned Franco for not waiting a couple of minutes when he could have done exactly the same and waited a couple of minutes also.

Exactly,good post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 12:20 - Sep 12 with 2236 viewsyescomeon

Think there is a bit of an over-reaction to Taylor's 'reaction'. Seen much worse.

Upthecity!

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 2108 viewsDewi1jack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 12:05 - Sep 12 by magicdaps10

Good post.
On the one hand I'm glad that Tayls was so p1ssed off being pulled. Shows a desire to be playing, if he's angry at not playing
On the other hand, don't like to see our team fighting with the manager publically.

Personally I was baffled at the start when Taylor was playing the wing with Stephen at FB.
I'd have gone the other way round (Taylor LB) as Kingsley seems more willing to take defenders on and is a good crosser.
Plus Neil is a very solid defender.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 2108 viewsjack247

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 11:44 - Sep 12 by Loyal

Or indeed a manager who openly addressed it and admitted it and took it on the chin. That's a quality. Or would we prefer a Monk, arms folded staring blankly in to space.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 11:45]

Spot on. The fact he changed it on 40 odd minutes was refreshing. Easy option would have been to do it at half time, but he effectively made a point of holding his hands up to his mistake and sorting it. Took balls.

At the same time, it's a bit of a concern he thought we would get away with such a negative formation. If you play like that the wingbacks have got to play as wingers as much as full backs.

I can understand why Taylor was pissed off. What I can't understand is why we played the better defender as the wingback and the better attacker as the left sided centre back to start with.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:12 - Sep 12 with 2087 viewskarnataka

That pretty much sums up my feelings about the incident too.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:21 - Sep 12 with 2056 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:07 - Sep 12 by jack247

Spot on. The fact he changed it on 40 odd minutes was refreshing. Easy option would have been to do it at half time, but he effectively made a point of holding his hands up to his mistake and sorting it. Took balls.

At the same time, it's a bit of a concern he thought we would get away with such a negative formation. If you play like that the wingbacks have got to play as wingers as much as full backs.

I can understand why Taylor was pissed off. What I can't understand is why we played the better defender as the wingback and the better attacker as the left sided centre back to start with.

When I read the teamsheet I immediately thought that Kingsley would be the wing back because you need real athletes to play that role and Taylor is no athlete.

Then I thought about Taylor as one of three centre backs and couldn't understand why either Mawson or Van Der Hoorn didn't start in that position.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:25 - Sep 12 with 2037 viewsLegend83

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:07 - Sep 12 by Dewi1jack

Good post.
On the one hand I'm glad that Tayls was so p1ssed off being pulled. Shows a desire to be playing, if he's angry at not playing
On the other hand, don't like to see our team fighting with the manager publically.

Personally I was baffled at the start when Taylor was playing the wing with Stephen at FB.
I'd have gone the other way round (Taylor LB) as Kingsley seems more willing to take defenders on and is a good crosser.
Plus Neil is a very solid defender.

If your definition of solid defender is allowing your opposition winger to get as many dangerous crosses into your box as possible, then yes.
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:28 - Sep 12 with 2022 viewsjack247

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:25 - Sep 12 by Legend83

If your definition of solid defender is allowing your opposition winger to get as many dangerous crosses into your box as possible, then yes.

Yes, except that's not what happens. He is a solid defender. Kingsley is streets ahead going forward though
Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:33 - Sep 12 with 1997 viewsDewi1jack

Sick of the big bollocks attitude on 13:25 - Sep 12 by Legend83

And how many times, game after game has he been left totally exposed?
Mo, Dyer, Routs would always help out defensively.
Jeff was dropped because he wouldn't.

IMHO he's not done a bad job for us or Wales and I really can't understand the obvious dislike of a few posters for Taylor or Routs when the stats seem to show otherwise.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024