Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plastics are out in force 17:41 - Sep 1 with 11774 viewsJBG

FFS have they ever seen the really bad days?
Plastics are out in force on 19:53 - Sep 1 with 2308 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Plastics are out in force on 19:46 - Sep 1 by jesushchrist

spot on

All this negative drivel is no doubt going to affect the team on matchdays as well.

They can't wait for the Chelsea game 0-3 down watch & listen when that final whistle goes .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Plastics are out in force on 19:53 - Sep 1 with 2307 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Plastics are out in force on 19:49 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

I'll still be there should the worst happen and we get regulated.

I don't want regular!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Plastics are out in force on 19:57 - Sep 1 with 2298 viewsjesushchrist

Plastics are out in force on 19:53 - Sep 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

They can't wait for the Chelsea game 0-3 down watch & listen when that final whistle goes .

It's going to be at least 0-6, shame we didn't sign Chadli and Valencia, we would have whooped them then
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 19:59]
Plastics are out in force on 22:28 - Sep 1 with 2214 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

I can afford to go to away games again then :)
Plastics are out in force on 22:48 - Sep 1 with 2190 viewsSmellyplumz

Plastics are out in force on 19:46 - Sep 1 by jesushchrist

spot on

All this negative drivel is no doubt going to affect the team on matchdays as well.

Yeah they'll forget their millions in the bank, top of the range cars, houses and watches, not to mention smoking hot fanny on their arms and just listen to us and be proper depressed. Ffs get a grip will you.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Plastics are out in force on 23:04 - Sep 1 with 2170 viewsjesushchrist

Plastics are out in force on 22:48 - Sep 1 by Smellyplumz

Yeah they'll forget their millions in the bank, top of the range cars, houses and watches, not to mention smoking hot fanny on their arms and just listen to us and be proper depressed. Ffs get a grip will you.

You should really consider following a different team Plumz, you don't have anything positive to say, the way you go on you would swear we have played 36 games and picked up 3 points.
Plastics are out in force on 23:07 - Sep 1 with 2159 viewsSmellyplumz

Plastics are out in force on 23:04 - Sep 1 by jesushchrist

You should really consider following a different team Plumz, you don't have anything positive to say, the way you go on you would swear we have played 36 games and picked up 3 points.

Wrong sucker I posted a positive comment about our new signing Alfie Mawson, go have a look Satan.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Plastics are out in force on 23:10 - Sep 1 with 2153 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Plastics are out in force on 23:11 - Sep 1 with 2150 viewsjesushchrist

Plastics are out in force on 23:07 - Sep 1 by Smellyplumz

Wrong sucker I posted a positive comment about our new signing Alfie Mawson, go have a look Satan.

Well if Mawson is the only positive you can take out of the club I pity you Fool...!!!
I feel sorry for the surrounding season ticket holders sat within 5 metres of you, must be a barrel of laughs listening to you pipe up within 7 mins of kick off.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 23:13]
Plastics are out in force on 23:21 - Sep 1 with 2126 viewsmorningstar

Plastics are out in force on 23:11 - Sep 1 by jesushchrist

Well if Mawson is the only positive you can take out of the club I pity you Fool...!!!
I feel sorry for the surrounding season ticket holders sat within 5 metres of you, must be a barrel of laughs listening to you pipe up within 7 mins of kick off.

Ok, it's a yes from me. But you now have to get to the next level. Call Smellyplumz a cock and a fanny and you'll be in the 'club'!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Plastics are out in force on 23:31 - Sep 1 with 2110 viewsGowerjack

Plastics are out in force on 23:10 - Sep 1 by dailew

A great song I'd forgotten about

"The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble"

Quality!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Plastics are out in force on 23:39 - Sep 1 with 2094 viewsJackFish

Plastics are out in force on 22:28 - Sep 1 by Return_of_the_Jack

Pfft, you'll be lucky. £20 across the board in the Prem if you buy early enough, doubt there are any that cheap in the Championship.
Plastics are out in force on 00:09 - Sep 2 with 2069 viewsSmellyplumz

Plastics are out in force on 23:11 - Sep 1 by jesushchrist

I'm busy at the moment so I'll keep this short ... F u c k off

Plastics are out in force on 03:23 - Sep 2 with 2014 viewsdameedna

The moaning starts in the Q for the turnstiles it's like moaners day out, they're always desperate for some happy clapper attention or fellow moaner chatter. The only time I have ever seen a moaner change his opinion was at Wembley when the chief moaner he was trying to get Tate to play a high line against their flying winger. The moaner did in fact admit he was just nervous, how do you think Tate felt? Get behind us. Even if we are slow and can't keep up, we could make a good pass or a tackle where it counts.
Plastics are out in force on 06:48 - Sep 2 with 1973 viewsjack247

Just because we were shit 15 years ago doesn't mean we can't be annoyed at what's happening now
Plastics are out in force on 07:45 - Sep 2 with 1698 viewsmarchamjack

When we were as sht as I ever remember us under Alan Cork in division 4 (none of this Lge 2 nonsense) and the football was abysmal and the club seemed to have no direction whatsoever, I well remember having a good moan, as were most of the few thousand people there.

Cut to now, we are clearly nowhere near the state we were in on or off the pitch then, but relatively, I'm not at all happy with our transfer window, the initial impression of the Yanks (they'll have to earn my respect to call them Americans yet) and Huw's statement yesterday was frankly just short of patronising to any half way intelligent Swans fan (which I particularly found disappointing given he's an old skool fan himself and would never have swallowed that load of guff without challenging/questioning it if he was still just one of us).

Does all that make me a plastic?

So to the OP, it's all about perspective and proportion and just at this time, relatively speaking, we are clearly not in a great place and not in as good a place as we have been just using the PL as a comparator.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Plastics are out in force on 08:51 - Sep 2 with 1661 viewscostalotta

Plastics are out in force on 07:45 - Sep 2 by marchamjack

When we were as sht as I ever remember us under Alan Cork in division 4 (none of this Lge 2 nonsense) and the football was abysmal and the club seemed to have no direction whatsoever, I well remember having a good moan, as were most of the few thousand people there.

Cut to now, we are clearly nowhere near the state we were in on or off the pitch then, but relatively, I'm not at all happy with our transfer window, the initial impression of the Yanks (they'll have to earn my respect to call them Americans yet) and Huw's statement yesterday was frankly just short of patronising to any half way intelligent Swans fan (which I particularly found disappointing given he's an old skool fan himself and would never have swallowed that load of guff without challenging/questioning it if he was still just one of us).

So to the OP, it's all about perspective and proportion and just at this time, relatively speaking, we are clearly not in a great place and not in as good a place as we have been just using the PL as a comparator.

Spot on.
Plastics are out in force on 09:03 - Sep 2 with 1652 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 17:59 - Sep 1 by Oldjack

I see peanut head has been let out of his box again ,warra a minge

There is no more a minge in this world than you fella, a stupid old man thinking he's a hollie,who pi$$is his pants regulary, and meets me on a wind up to fight me,pretends he was a vetch field regular, and none of the old lads had ever seen him before, FACT

Ps lucky i was joking, i'd rip you apart
Plastics are out in force on 09:05 - Sep 2 with 1650 viewsHeadmaster

Plastics are out in force on 07:45 - Sep 2 by marchamjack

This 100%. But according to some, just because we're not happy with the situation right now and we voice our concerns, then we must be "plastic" fans. F*cking childish.

If anything, it shows we care about the club and want to see it move forward.
Plastics are out in force on 09:07 - Sep 2 with 1645 viewsJBG

and me mate,do you think half of he plastics on here will be
Plastics are out in force on 09:12 - Sep 2 with 1636 viewsJBG

Plastics are out in force on 23:31 - Sep 1 by Gowerjack

A great song I'd forgotten about

"The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble"

Quality!

Pity your rhythm is not as good

one for OJ
Plastics are out in force on 09:23 - Sep 2 with 1624 viewsandypitt56

Okay so transfers we meh and the last two results have been poor, but Im still optimistic though. Im not originally from Swansea but been supporting them the best part of 14 years ( family in the area). Im from the new forest, I watched Swansea every time they played away to Bournemouth. My first game at the liberty was Bournemouth. we lost that game 2-1. now that was shit!! the amount of hassle i had off my friends (cherrys fans). we havent seen our record breaking striker yet, and llorente has not had time to settle, i think it will take a few weeks before it all clicks. Besides it could be worse.....could be cardiff supporters.
Plastics are out in force on 10:03 - Sep 2 with 1575 viewsLeonisGod

Plastics are out in force on 22:28 - Sep 1 by Return_of_the_Jack

I doubt it. Away games are cheaper in the PL on the whole. Some clubs in the Championship are charging £35-45 these days. Leeds are bad, think Ipswich are too. Madness.
Plastics are out in force on 10:58 - Sep 2 with 1533 viewsperchrockjack

a plastic to me is someone from Swansea calling themselves a Man UTD,liverpool,Chelsea fan or worse someone from Plymouth.

One thing for sure, the players wont be as upset,concerned,agitated as us lot. I doubt there s little inter player bile either just envy at whos got the highest salary.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plastics are out in force on 11:00 - Sep 2 with 1524 viewsDarran

Plastics are out in force on 10:58 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

a plastic to me is someone from Swansea calling themselves a Man UTD,liverpool,Chelsea fan or worse someone from Plymouth.

One thing for sure, the players wont be as upset,concerned,agitated as us lot. I doubt there s little inter player bile either just envy at whos got the highest salary.

A plastic to me is someone that can't be arsed to cross the road to see 'their' team play.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024