Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Send him back! 16:42 - Dec 12 with 16901 viewshowy10

John osullivan. Against Port Vale Hilly substituted him as he had already been booked and then became a liability. Against Bury didn't contribute anything and was subsequently subbed. Today, against a poor Swindon side he
gets sent off after 12 minutes. What is he contributing? Nothing. Let his team mates down today.
Send him back! on 20:33 - Dec 29 with 5533 viewsboromat

Well Hills post match interview mentions speaking with Blackburn. So he may yet play for us again.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Send him back! on 21:32 - Dec 29 with 5436 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Send him back! on 20:33 - Dec 29 by boromat

Well Hills post match interview mentions speaking with Blackburn. So he may yet play for us again.

oh Great.........but we have no "Free Hits" left this season.
Send him back! on 03:37 - Dec 31 with 5188 viewsDiddyDave

At the beginning of the season,I thought KH said he wasn`t going to bother getting players in on loan,so either he`s been forced into getting O`Sullivan and Periera in against his will,or he`s doing mates a favour. If it`s the latter,I hope that somewhere down the line Dale get to benefit from these agreements as clearly both players have hardly set the world on fire. Anybody else agree?
Send him back! on 05:04 - Dec 31 with 5181 viewsTalkingSutty

Send him back! on 03:37 - Dec 31 by DiddyDave

At the beginning of the season,I thought KH said he wasn`t going to bother getting players in on loan,so either he`s been forced into getting O`Sullivan and Periera in against his will,or he`s doing mates a favour. If it`s the latter,I hope that somewhere down the line Dale get to benefit from these agreements as clearly both players have hardly set the world on fire. Anybody else agree?

I can't imagine anybody would force Hill to do anything against his will, not at our Club anyway. So you can dismiss that notion. Both seemed strange loans to me because we have a glut of midfield/ wide players and the goalkeeping situation was ticking along nicely.

O'Sullivan did look to have something about him but that was negated because of his lack of discipline. Why the goalkeeper arrived only Hilly knows, i can't imagine it was to do Man Utd a favour, that would be amateurish and you would hope Hilly is a bit more switched on than that.

Maybe somebody will ask him the questions and we will get his thinking behind it all.He already explained the Periera loan situation in a previous interview when he said he would be crazy to drop Lillis, the kid stomped his feet about not playing first team football and Lillis was promptly dropped. It made the manager look weak. This is the second occasion Periera has left the Club under a cloud, why was he given a second chance in the first place? Our own players should be the priority unless they are deemed not good enough or lose form.Lillis isn't perfect but what league one footballer is?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 7:10]
Send him back! on 09:19 - Dec 31 with 5110 viewsdalestats

I imagine that a newkeeper will arrive in January. Lillis has been replaced by loan players more than once, personally I don't think it'll be Logan.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Send him back! on 09:21 - Dec 31 with 5098 viewsdingdangblue

Send him back! on 03:37 - Dec 31 by DiddyDave

Pereira came initially to give Diba games in the Academy team because he's not playing - just sub keeper every week - also Lillis had no competition for the number 1 shirt - it worked as Lillis was brilliant in the month Pereira was here initially. O'Sullivan came in when we had 4-5 injuries to players and we were short on numbers - he has got potential and will probably turn out a decent player if he stays another couple of months.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Send him back! on 12:48 - Jan 6 with 4774 viewslurker

He has just tweeted that he is returning to Blackburn.
I will miss him immensely!
Send him back! on 12:57 - Jan 6 with 4740 viewsdingdangblue

Send him back! on 12:48 - Jan 6 by lurker

He has just tweeted that he is returning to Blackburn.
I will miss him immensely!

To be fair - even if he stayed he would be struggling to get a game at the minute with players like Allen,Bennett,Mendez-Laing having to wait their turn.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Send him back! on 18:08 - Jan 6 with 4479 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Send him back! on 12:57 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

To be fair - even if he stayed he would be struggling to get a game at the minute with players like Allen,Bennett,Mendez-Laing having to wait their turn.

Played 3 games but only lasted about 90 minutes on the pitch ( in total) during a disastrous loan spell at San Spotty......2 yellows and a straight red card is all he had to show plus being a passenger in the bury game.....and Whitey said he was special!

Cheerio.

Glad he has n't stayed and then pushed out one of our own to get game time.

What a waste.
Send him back! on 18:17 - Jan 6 with 4452 viewsnordenblue

Send him back! on 18:08 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Played 3 games but only lasted about 90 minutes on the pitch ( in total) during a disastrous loan spell at San Spotty......2 yellows and a straight red card is all he had to show plus being a passenger in the bury game.....and Whitey said he was special!

Cheerio.

What a waste.

He's as special as another of Whiteys hot prospects RNL
Send him back! on 18:24 - Jan 6 with 4428 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Send him back! on 18:17 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

He's as special as another of Whiteys hot prospects RNL

Surely RNL is going to struggle to get anywhere near the Matchday Squad with Stunna's at the bar like NML now well in front of him and hopefully Hasler Cregg coming into contention after his exploits in Droylsden On Sea and of course Bunney and Lewis ?

Is Nyal Bell still around?

WhiteyLad......you can pick em.
Send him back! on 19:56 - Jan 6 with 4265 viewsTVOS1907

Send him back! on 18:24 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Surely RNL is going to struggle to get anywhere near the Matchday Squad with Stunna's at the bar like NML now well in front of him and hopefully Hasler Cregg coming into contention after his exploits in Droylsden On Sea and of course Bunney and Lewis ?

Noble-Lazarus was on the bench at Walsall last Saturday.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Send him back! on 20:41 - Jan 6 with 4168 viewsdingdangblue

Send him back! on 18:08 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Cheerio.

What a waste.

Even less contributed - he only got 1 yellow.

Send him back! on 23:36 - Jan 6 with 3977 viewsWhiteyBFC

Send him back! on 18:24 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

I say what I see, mate. And I always liked RNL. I also liked JOS. Shame they've not worked out for you.
Send him back! on 00:07 - Jan 7 with 3947 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Send him back! on 23:36 - Jan 6 by WhiteyBFC

I say what I see, mate. And I always liked RNL. I also liked JOS. Shame they've not worked out for you.

It's all in jest WhiteyLad........we value your input. Happy New Year.
Send him back! on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 3405 viewsmingthemerciless

Off to Bury I believe.
Send him back! on 15:09 - Jan 10 with 3257 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Send him back! on 12:50 - Jan 10 by mingthemerciless

Off to Bury I believe.

That will suit Tutte's Dad.
Send him back! on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 3107 viewsdingdangblue

Send him back! on 12:50 - Jan 10 by mingthemerciless

Off to Bury I believe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TransferCentreL/status/686177854325919748

Send him back! on 18:08 - Jan 10 with 3011 viewsTVOS1907

Send him back! on 17:26 - Jan 10 by dingdangblue

https://mobile.twitter.com/TransferCentreL/status/686177854325919748

Hmm, that Tweet appeared half-an-hour after ming's post...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Send him back! on 19:22 - Jan 10 with 2898 viewsmingthemerciless

Send him back! on 18:08 - Jan 10 by TVOS1907

Hmm, that Tweet appeared half-an-hour after ming's post...

It was in todays " Sun " apparently. I got the news from a pal, I wouldn't read the " Sun " if you paid me to. Sounds like a fee will be involved because it's a permanent transfer.
Send him back! on 02:01 - Jan 11 with 2703 viewsdownunder

Send him back! on 19:22 - Jan 10 by mingthemerciless

It was in todays " Sun " apparently. I got the news from a pal, I wouldn't read the " Sun " if you paid me to. Sounds like a fee will be involved because it's a permanent transfer.

What is his valuation? How many car park spaces?
Send him back! on 14:35 - Jan 15 with 2413 viewsdingdangblue

Send him back! on 02:01 - Jan 11 by downunder

What is his valuation? How many car park spaces?

Signed for buckets on loan.

Send him back! on 14:46 - Jan 15 with 2376 viewsaleanddale

well I think he could be a cracking signing for the buckets.

definitely a really good player in there he just did not get enough game time here.

I know that was down to his own "enthusiasm" but if he gets up to full speed and several 90 minutes under his belt he will be a fantastic player.

I would have really liked him to have stayed at Dale.
Send him back! on 14:59 - Jan 15 with 2336 viewsdingdangblue

Send him back! on 14:46 - Jan 15 by aleanddale

well I think he could be a cracking signing for the buckets.

definitely a really good player in there he just did not get enough game time here.

I know that was down to his own "enthusiasm" but if he gets up to full speed and several 90 minutes under his belt he will be a fantastic player.

I would have really liked him to have stayed at Dale.

Yes there probably is a player in there - we didn't see it due to his rashness - would much rather see Donal, Camps, Hooper, NML , Allessandra etc play and do well for us though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024