Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 18:27 - Oct 31 with 3689 viewsskettyparkjack

Some bald head pony tailed so called fan in the south east corner.Total disgrace using such bad language in front of young children enjoying a game of football.Stewards picked him out and quite rightly showed him the exit.Swansea city don't want fans like you.
Disgraceful on 18:28 - Oct 31 with 3674 viewsJackfath

Sounds like JBG.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Disgraceful on 18:29 - Oct 31 with 3659 viewsChrisSCFC

Thrown out for using bad language?

There'd have been like 2 people left on the North Bank if they took that stance back in the day.
Disgraceful on 18:31 - Oct 31 with 3639 viewsGeoffThom

wHAT !! I've heard it all know ,it's not flaming tiddlywinks
Disgraceful on 18:32 - Oct 31 with 3630 viewsJack_Meoff

He should've been kicked out for the 'bald head pony tailed' combo alone.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Disgraceful on 18:32 - Oct 31 with 3625 viewsClinton

Disgraceful on 18:31 - Oct 31 by GeoffThom

wHAT !! I've heard it all know ,it's not flaming tiddlywinks

'flaming' - bit strong that

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Disgraceful on 18:45 - Oct 31 with 3549 viewsChrisSCFC

Disgraceful on 18:32 - Oct 31 by Clinton

'flaming' - bit strong that

We don't want fans like that.
Disgraceful on 19:46 - Oct 31 with 3338 viewsTreorchyjack

Feck off and start watching rugby
Disgraceful on 19:48 - Oct 31 with 3313 viewsjacksfullaces

Disgraceful on 18:32 - Oct 31 by Jack_Meoff

He should've been kicked out for the 'bald head pony tailed' combo alone.

lmfao

my son was slightly peturbed by his choice of haircut

I thought he was doing it for halloween but suggestions on here seem to indicate it was a fashion choice
Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 20:11 - Oct 31 with 3223 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

I sit a few rows back from this bloke and I saw it happen. After Arsenal scored their 3rd goal a load of so-called Swans fans immediately got up and started trooping out. Thanks lads, just when the team needed your support and encouragement. The bloke with the pony tail shouted at a few of them, and yes, maybe his language was a bit OTT, but, hey, he's a passionate supporter and maybe let his emotions get the better of him. But I tended to be on his side here. One of the fans who was leaving was just as bad as him, maybe worse, and was trying to get him to meet him outside for a fight. The stewards said nothing to that one, but kicked out the pony tailed fan who's probably been supporting the Swans through thick and thin for years.

I can see the headlines tomorrow : "Man swears at football match, FA to hold enquiry"
Disgraceful on 20:26 - Oct 31 with 3133 viewsJackfath

Disgraceful on 20:11 - Oct 31 by JacksawayatWalesgame

I sit a few rows back from this bloke and I saw it happen. After Arsenal scored their 3rd goal a load of so-called Swans fans immediately got up and started trooping out. Thanks lads, just when the team needed your support and encouragement. The bloke with the pony tail shouted at a few of them, and yes, maybe his language was a bit OTT, but, hey, he's a passionate supporter and maybe let his emotions get the better of him. But I tended to be on his side here. One of the fans who was leaving was just as bad as him, maybe worse, and was trying to get him to meet him outside for a fight. The stewards said nothing to that one, but kicked out the pony tailed fan who's probably been supporting the Swans through thick and thin for years.

I can see the headlines tomorrow : "Man swears at football match, FA to hold enquiry"

All sounds pwopa nawty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Disgraceful on 21:31 - Oct 31 with 2997 viewsSwaneeRiver

Disgraceful on 20:11 - Oct 31 by JacksawayatWalesgame

They were both as bad as one another. The only thing that saved the guy on the stairs from being ejected was the fact that he was leaving and his young daughter pushing him down the stairs
As for the two of them, one inticing and the one on the stairs calling him down.
They should both grow up.
Time to give the Family Stand back to families, me thinks
Disgraceful on 00:28 - Nov 1 with 2780 viewsChief

Man at football game swears. Shock horror

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Disgraceful on 00:34 - Nov 1 with 2751 viewsLohengrin

Chuck the families out, I say. Let's party like it's 1983!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Disgraceful on 00:40 - Nov 1 with 2737 viewsLohengrin

I've always regarded anybody male without a short back and sides as some sort of soiled, foreign deviant; I'm heartened to see that some of the old Imperial standards have filtered down to the younger generation....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Disgraceful on 07:06 - Nov 1 with 2621 viewsswansealad69

It's a football match ffs.
This post is all that has gone wrong with the game.
Fans get passionate about the club and make it known.
To many do Good knob heads in football and u clearly are a bandwagon plastic who never went to the vetch.
Disgraceful on 07:21 - Nov 1 with 2598 viewsskettyparkjack

There is nothing wrong with being passionate about the football club but is this bad language behaviour acceptable.This guy was in the family stand with lots of women and young children around him.Why should they have to put up with such poor behaviors/language from a grown man who should really know better.Shame on him and shame on you for also thinking this way.
Disgraceful on 07:57 - Nov 1 with 2546 viewsbuilthjack

We need swear boxes all around the ground, pay a quid a time. We would soon raise £20m to buy a decent striker.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Disgraceful on 08:06 - Nov 1 with 2537 viewsDarran

I never understand why people get offended by words that are in the greatest of English language dictionaries.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disgraceful on 08:23 - Nov 1 with 2494 viewsAngelRangelQS

Worryingly it's something that's creeping more and more into modern society.

There's a bloke who works near me with one and I saw another bloke with one in tesco the other lunchtime. You just wanna take a scissors to it and chop it off
Disgraceful on 08:29 - Nov 1 with 2481 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 08:23 - Nov 1 by AngelRangelQS

There's a bloke who works near me with one and I saw another bloke with one in tesco the other lunchtime. You just wanna take a scissors to it and chop it off

With what?

Disgraceful on 08:47 - Nov 1 with 2432 viewsAngelRangelQS

Disgraceful on 08:29 - Nov 1 by Darran

With what?

Ponytail
Disgraceful on 08:48 - Nov 1 with 2423 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 08:47 - Nov 1 by AngelRangelQS

Ponytail

Oh right. 😂

Disgraceful on 09:40 - Nov 1 with 2308 viewsbuilthjack

Disgraceful on 08:23 - Nov 1 by AngelRangelQS

It's when they have a dress on also, that's when you need to worry.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Disgraceful on 10:30 - Nov 1 with 2217 viewsDewi1jack

Disgraceful on 07:21 - Nov 1 by skettyparkjack

There is nothing wrong with being passionate about the football club but is this bad language behaviour acceptable.This guy was in the family stand with lots of women and young children around him.Why should they have to put up with such poor behaviors/language from a grown man who should really know better.Shame on him and shame on you for also thinking this way.

Painfully obvious that bald head with a pony tail fan (really??? Why, just why? Bald head and ponytail is just wrong, but that's another thread) was one of the few passionate fans down that end of the ground the way you lot were streaming out, long before the final whistle.
We need fans to get behind the team, not leave en masse.
Although, we got away from the ground and car park after the final whistle far quicker than we normally do

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Disgraceful on 13:51 - Nov 1 with 2042 viewsSwaneeRiver

Disgraceful on 10:30 - Nov 1 by Dewi1jack

Painfully obvious that bald head with a pony tail fan (really??? Why, just why? Bald head and ponytail is just wrong, but that's another thread) was one of the few passionate fans down that end of the ground the way you lot were streaming out, long before the final whistle.
We need fans to get behind the team, not leave en masse.
Although, we got away from the ground and car park after the final whistle far quicker than we normally do

I stayed the full 90 - always do - and got fully behind the team.
Got to see more of the game than either party did who were involved in the argument
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024