Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! 23:16 - Jun 10 with 31122 viewsSuffolk

Bye, Bye Adel!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3119112/Adel-Taarabt-sign-Benf
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:00 - Jun 12 with 3130 viewsQPunkR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:51 - Jun 12 by ozexile

Bye bye adel I hope your new club are happy to pay you wages and get nothing in return. Lets hope that the weathers good,all the players are nice to you and there's no nasty coaches who'll criticise you.

I hope you enjoy watching 'top trainers' like Shite Phillips being rewarded by chundering around the pitch for us.

QPR - "shit but local"

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:08 - Jun 12 with 3084 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:00 - Jun 12 by QPunkR

I hope you enjoy watching 'top trainers' like Shite Phillips being rewarded by chundering around the pitch for us.

Don't fear, you may have missed it whilst daydreaming about Taarabt, but SWP is gone.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:28 - Jun 12 with 3020 viewsW5R

The greatest player to don the hoops in over a decade. Tony et al may be f'ing it up currently but it's him who contributed more than any other player, owner or whatever to get us to the Prem.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:40 - Jun 12 with 2977 viewsozexile

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:00 - Jun 12 by QPunkR

Adel is a professional footballer. You have to keep your strength and cardiovascular levels up to a certain standard to be able to produce on a Saturday. Hopefully we can all agree on that.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:48 - Jun 12 with 2948 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:28 - Jun 12 by W5R

The greatest player to don the hoops in over a decade. Tony et al may be f'ing it up currently but it's him who contributed more than any other player, owner or whatever to get us to the Prem.

Why don't you put that opinion to Shaun Derry, Clint Hill, Ali and the others that carried him every time he lost the ball.
nutmegging an over the hill and never good enough past it player....oh yeah..quality
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:51 - Jun 12 with 2938 viewsSuffolk

I had started to doubt the Daily Mail prophecy. I wonder what other revelations will transpire in time.
Thanks for the memories Adel. All the best.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:53 - Jun 12 with 2930 viewsW5R

Enjoy this season.

And hope you enjoyed the last few years.

Oh and have some respect, you clearly know nothing about entertainment, QPR mavericks or the number 10 shirt.

15 years away from the top flight. 15 years watching dross mainly. He may be a bit of a tit but, without him that season who knows where we would be.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:01 - Jun 12 with 2895 viewsSpiritofGregory

Saved ourselves £3m in wages!!!! He must of learned his lesson after the Milan saga and dropped his wage demands, no way are Benfica matching his salary at QPR.
Login to get fewer ads

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:04 - Jun 12 with 2886 viewsSpiritofGregory

Spurs can whistle for that 40% sell on fee.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:08 - Jun 12 with 2873 viewsBluce_Ree

Nice .gif there.

Have you got any from last season?

Hello?

Helloooo?

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:09 - Jun 12 with 2866 viewsAntti_Heinola

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:48 - Jun 12 by bacardiinbrissie

Why don't you put that opinion to Shaun Derry, Clint Hill, Ali and the others that carried him every time he lost the ball.
nutmegging an over the hill and never good enough past it player....oh yeah..quality

over the hill? who do you think he's nutmegging? He ain't a great player but Liverpool paid £15m for him not long afterwards.

Bare bones.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:17 - Jun 12 with 2831 viewsNortholt_Rs

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:09 - Jun 12 by Antti_Heinola

over the hill? who do you think he's nutmegging? He ain't a great player but Liverpool paid £15m for him not long afterwards.

As much as he is def a bit of a wunker that is breath- taking skill. If Messi did that it would be shown on the TV for ever and a day. I'll always love him for THAT season when he was really just 'too good for you' and hate him for what he did afterwards - ie zip.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:20 - Jun 12 with 2825 viewssexton

What a player, but what a waste. But I don't mind, because of THAT season.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:39 - Jun 12 with 2773 viewsconnell10

I just love watching players like Adel, flair, skill and the unpredictable are traits that I love watching! I blame stan bowles and to a lesser extent rooney marsh! I want to be entertained when I go to football and for that I will always be eternally grateful to Adel! Good luck you lazy, frustrating, flawed, exciting, get outta ya seat waster!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:41 - Jun 12 with 2798 viewsconnell10

That should of read rodney marsh though I do think that rooney is a good player as well.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 13:47]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:05 - Jun 12 with 2720 viewsBasingstokeR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:09 - Jun 12 by Antti_Heinola

And Newcastle think Austin is worth £5m less than Joe Allan however many seasons ago?
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:08 - Jun 12 with 2705 viewsMvpeter

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 18:35 - Jun 11 by Jamie

He pulled a Chimbonda and told the club that he wouldn't go back to the Championship after our last relegation. The club even confirmed it on the official website at the time, so it could likely be dug out.

More absolute bullshit.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:10 - Jun 12 with 2700 viewsMvpeter

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 22:53 - Jun 11 by Jamie

Fulham paid us to cut his loan short.

More nonsense.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:14 - Jun 12 with 2687 viewsMvpeter

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:48 - Jun 12 by bacardiinbrissie

Oh yeah that over the hill and never good enough past it 21 year old future Liverpool player.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:21 - Jun 12 with 3296 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:08 - Jun 12 by Mvpeter

More absolute bullshit.

Sadly 100% fact. It was even posted on the official website.

Unless you are claiming that the club were lying in an attempt to force him out. In which case you're beyond help.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:22 - Jun 12 with 3294 viewsJamie

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 13:17 - Jun 12 by Northolt_Rs

As much as he is def a bit of a wunker that is breath- taking skill. If Messi did that it would be shown on the TV for ever and a day. I'll always love him for THAT season when he was really just 'too good for you' and hate him for what he did afterwards - ie zip.

Like this you mean?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:26 - Jun 12 with 3278 viewsdaveB

Sadly Jamie right, I love Adel, always will, but he's acted like a complete prat for 2 years.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:48 - Jun 12 with 3236 viewsQPunkR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:40 - Jun 12 by ozexile

Adel is a professional footballer. You have to keep your strength and cardiovascular levels up to a certain standard to be able to produce on a Saturday. Hopefully we can all agree on that.

Course we can mate, but the evidence was there, when he was allowed out on the pitch this season, despite being "3 stone overweight (cheers Arry)" he was our best player on the park more often than not. We can all agree on that also, surely?
And that being the case, as long as he produces moments of jaw-dropping genius and hilarity, I'd say he's well enough in shape.

QPR - "shit but local"

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 16:58 - Jun 12 with 3189 viewsderbyhoop

Isn't it significant that our longest serving(?) player is allowed to leave and the write up on the Official site is so brief, its almost rude?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 19:03 - Jun 12 with 3138 viewseghamranger

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 16:58 - Jun 12 by derbyhoop

Isn't it significant that our longest serving(?) player is allowed to leave and the write up on the Official site is so brief, its almost rude?

Everyone knows he had taken the mick for the last couple of seasons. Lazy, overweight money grabber,where as when he made an effort he was pure class, crowd loved it and it was a pleasure to see him at HQ and he is personally the most skilful player I've seen there. He must have a great agent considering he has hardly played at all to get a 5 year contract is superb business!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024