Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster on Saturday! 18:08 - Apr 9 with 3963 viewshowy10

I have been attending matches at Spotland for many years.I have witnessed many important games but have just realized, today, that the game against Doncaster is absolutely massive. If we were to get a win there, then anything could happen. We have absolutely nothing to fear on Saturday. We all need to turn out in great numbers to cheer the lads on as I suspect we could be witnessing one of the greatest accomplishments of this football club since conception in 1907. Can you imagine another wild, mad weekend like last season in Newport!
Whatever you were planning this Saturday, cancel it and get yourselves to Doncaster! The weather will be fantastic and it will be another great away day from the Dale support. See you all there. PS. God Hilly deserves us ALL to be there!
Doncaster on Saturday! on 18:40 - Apr 9 with 3870 viewsboromat

I wouldn't normally have gone on Saturday but like the Newport game I'll be there, unkissable!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Doncaster on Saturday! on 18:44 - Apr 9 with 3858 viewshowy10

Doncaster on Saturday! on 18:40 - Apr 9 by boromat

I wouldn't normally have gone on Saturday but like the Newport game I'll be there, unkissable!!

Good man!
Doncaster on Saturday! on 19:02 - Apr 9 with 3792 viewsJimmyRustler

It's a must win but it's a little too early to be billing this is as THE game.

If it's in our hands when we go to Barnsley then that will be the one that everyone flocks too.
Doncaster on Saturday! on 19:05 - Apr 9 with 3784 views_dezzy

I know this has been said before, But we really do have 6 cup finals,

KHBA

Doncaster on Saturday! on 19:11 - Apr 9 with 3761 viewshowy10

Doncaster on Saturday! on 19:02 - Apr 9 by JimmyRustler

It's a must win but it's a little too early to be billing this is as THE game.

If it's in our hands when we go to Barnsley then that will be the one that everyone flocks too.

Yes, that is why we must turn out in numbers for every game until Barnsley to encourage our young players, or else, come the Barnsley game, there might not be anything to play for! It starts with Doncaster on Saturday! JUST BE THERE! Simple.
Doncaster on Saturday! on 19:28 - Apr 9 with 3716 viewsTVOS1907

Doncaster on Saturday! on 18:40 - Apr 9 by boromat

That sounds like something roccydaleian would post!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Doncaster on Saturday! on 19:37 - Apr 9 with 3680 viewsJimmyRustler

Doncaster on Saturday! on 19:11 - Apr 9 by howy10

Yes, that is why we must turn out in numbers for every game until Barnsley to encourage our young players, or else, come the Barnsley game, there might not be anything to play for! It starts with Doncaster on Saturday! JUST BE THERE! Simple.

Our away following is always very decent.

Our home support is shite and has been for a good number of years. Therein lies the problem.
Doncaster on Saturday! on 09:47 - Apr 10 with 3299 viewsLuke8686

Gonna be making the 400 mile round trip tomorrow, bring it on! Should be a cracker.

Donny have a terrible record at home, FIVE wins all season so hopefully we can keep that run going. We all know what a dangerous side they are though, definitely one of the better teams to come to Spotland this season.

Not sure if Dawson will be back in time for this game? Will be handy to have him back in the centre of the park with Jamie still missing. Here's for three points, up the dale!
Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster on Saturday! on 09:54 - Apr 10 with 3274 viewsdingdangblue

Doncaster on Saturday! on 09:47 - Apr 10 by Luke8686

Gonna be making the 400 mile round trip tomorrow, bring it on! Should be a cracker.

Donny have a terrible record at home, FIVE wins all season so hopefully we can keep that run going. We all know what a dangerous side they are though, definitely one of the better teams to come to Spotland this season.

Not sure if Dawson will be back in time for this game? Will be handy to have him back in the centre of the park with Jamie still missing. Here's for three points, up the dale!

Hill said Allen and Lund are in contention for this weekend.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Doncaster on Saturday! on 09:56 - Apr 10 with 3266 viewstazzydjr

I think we could upset The Viking people from Yorkshire this weekend

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Doncaster on Saturday! on 09:58 - Apr 10 with 3266 viewsaleanddale

It's a big game agreed.

Win on sat and it would be 5 games to go still in contention for 6th!!

Unbelievable Geoff!!!!!
Doncaster on Saturday! on 10:43 - Apr 10 with 3195 viewsdingdangblue

Doncaster on Saturday! on 09:47 - Apr 10 by Luke8686

Didn't realise they'd struggled so much at home this season, 10 defeats, lost last 3 at home conceding 7 and scoring 1. They have some dangerous players going forward but look vulnerable defensively. Hopefully a Preston away type performance from us could take the points. Could do with Hendo finding his goal touch back for this one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Doncaster on Saturday! on 10:46 - Apr 10 with 3181 viewsFred_Talbot

I've heard it's a bit of a nightmare to park around the ground. Anyone got any decent parking alternatives?

Where's Fred?

Doncaster on Saturday! on 10:53 - Apr 10 with 3164 viewsDickster

Doncaster on Saturday! on 09:56 - Apr 10 by tazzydjr

I think we could upset The Viking people from Yorkshire this weekend

They're Scottish!
Doncaster on Saturday! on 11:14 - Apr 10 with 3113 viewsKenBoon

Doncaster on Saturday! on 10:46 - Apr 10 by Fred_Talbot

I've heard it's a bit of a nightmare to park around the ground. Anyone got any decent parking alternatives?

There's a guide for away fans that say's for a fiver you can park at the ground. There's also unofficial car parks dotted around the place.

Here it is (PDF)
http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/documents/drfc-awaysupporterguide110-1142548.
Doncaster on Saturday! on 11:37 - Apr 10 with 3067 views_dezzy

Doncaster on Saturday! on 11:14 - Apr 10 by KenBoon

There's a guide for away fans that say's for a fiver you can park at the ground. There's also unofficial car parks dotted around the place.

Here it is (PDF)
http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/documents/drfc-awaysupporterguide110-1142548.

There's even an menu for Tazbot to work out how much it is going to cost him for an pie an coffee

KHBA

Doncaster on Saturday! on 11:44 - Apr 10 with 3035 viewslurker

Parking isn't so much a problem as long as you are willing to pay.
The real issue is getting away from the ground afterwards. The club car park can take a long time to empty
Doncaster on Saturday! on 12:09 - Apr 10 with 2977 viewsoff2div1

Doncaster on Saturday! on 11:44 - Apr 10 by lurker

Parking isn't so much a problem as long as you are willing to pay.
The real issue is getting away from the ground afterwards. The club car park can take a long time to empty

Last time I found parking past the ground on an Industrial park on the roads and there were no parking restrictions at that time.
Doncaster on Saturday! on 13:11 - Apr 10 with 2853 viewsupthedale

Doncaster on Saturday! on 11:37 - Apr 10 by _dezzy

There's even an menu for Tazbot to work out how much it is going to cost him for an pie an coffee

And half the fans' feedback is from Rochdale fans.

It's a great document - has all the information needed in one place without having to navigate through various pages.
Doncaster on Saturday! on 13:15 - Apr 10 with 2842 viewsDorsetDale

Quick look on google maps shows plenty of parking in residential area north of stadium. can even park on Sandy Lane! https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.515915,-1.111266,3a,75y,180h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Doncaster on Saturday! on 13:40 - Apr 10 with 2782 viewsdale18

Last year when we played them in the League cup we parked at the Beefeater pub near the retail park, will head there again as not sure of other pubs around the ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024