Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just watched the game .....fukkk me that was brilliant 08:03 - Nov 10 with 2665 viewshooplehead

forgive me

had a long day yesterday over here in sticksville thailand

fell asleep at half time of the spurs v stoke game

woke up this morning and avoided the interwebs and just watched the replay on the telly

i'm floating
that was an extraordinary performance

i'd seen the team sheet just before dozing off and feared the worst

what we managed to do with no shelvey, fernandez, dyer and routs was incredible

i am so proud right now

just been watching the thai analysis of the game

we have become rather famous over here

the Thais love football

10 years ago, if you told them you were a swansea supporter, they'd have had no clue what you were talking about......even 3 years ago, you'd have struggled to find a football 'fan' that had any idea who we were but we have made a huge impact.....

long may it continue

i am thrilled and about to watch the game again in a far more relaxed fashion.................. after i've finished reading the arsenal boards

5th in the fukking premier league ..... nearly 30% into the season

probably half way to safety after 11 games

unbelievably brilliant

did i tell you how thrilled i was?

even my wife loves us
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 8:18]
just watched the game .....fukkk me that was brilliant on 08:22 - Nov 10 with 2605 viewshooplehead

and i absolutely adore fabianski

he gives me confidence

what a goalie we have

just watched the game .....fukkk me that was brilliant on 08:31 - Nov 10 with 2571 viewsBrynmill_Jack

just watched the game .....fukkk me that was brilliant on 08:22 - Nov 10 by hooplehead

and i absolutely adore fabianski

he gives me confidence

what a goalie we have

He made two key critical saves yesterday and his handling both on the ground and in the air was flawless. What a fantastic signing, possibly our best ever GK ?
And he's a strong character in the dressing room too by all accounts.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

just watched the game .....fukkk me that was brilliant on 08:48 - Nov 10 with 2524 viewshooplehead

re watching now

welbeck should have gone across him at the end of the first half...had goal written allover it

he didn't and he missed

shame

and we should have had yet another blatant penalty

ref was in a perfect position
how the fukk was that not a penalty?
just watched the game .....fukkk me that was brilliant on 09:08 - Nov 10 with 2472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

just watched the game .....fukkk me that was brilliant on 08:48 - Nov 10 by hooplehead

re watching now

welbeck should have gone across him at the end of the first half...had goal written allover it

he didn't and he missed

shame

and we should have had yet another blatant penalty

ref was in a perfect position
how the fukk was that not a penalty?

The trouble there is that Wilfried's reputation is largely about his strength, and while he was pushed he DID go down a tad too easily. You could see that in Dowd's reaction. He knew he was going to get a shove so he should have braced himself for it. The arsenal lad would have just bounced off him and being upright he would have scored

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024