Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread 10:42 - Mar 15 with 25998 viewsLord_Bony

V

Been waiting for someone to start so here goes...

We should win this everything is in our favour it is extremely rare for them to beat us at home.

Hopefully,we ll see the return of the big man himself today.

I m going for 2-1 to us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Mar 15 with 2195 viewsPhaedrus

We continued where we left off against Palace. Ugly ugly performance. Passing gone to shyte. Rangel playing like coco the clown, outclumsied by Canas who was laugable today. Vorm beaten form 22 and 25 yards. It came to me in a moment of clarity. We are no better than Palace or W Brom. I hope Monk says something realistic. If he starts talking about how proud of his players he is, I would be getting ready for championship life. I said at the time I hope we havent panicked into relegation by sacking Laudrup. I think we may have been sleepwalking toward survival, not huffing and puffing toward relegation as we appear to be.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Mar 15 with 2190 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Mar 15 by oldcob

They wouldn't fight for Laudrup and now they won't for Monk.Maybe we need not to look at the manager but at the players who don't put in the effort. Some seemed they didn't want to be there today.

This isn't the Senior League, it's got f*ck all to do with "fighting"- we've been tactically a poor second best against two absolutely f*cking shit teams in the the last two second halves.

Get "stuck in" lads, eh? Aye - that'll f*cking work.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Mar 15 with 2155 viewsBLAZE

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Mar 15 by michael_petersen

wow,

what goes around comes around.

I am so happy now. hope you are all relegated. you had all off Denmark rooting for the swans.

do you know the story of 'the ugly duckling'. it turned into a beatiful swan. you don't.

michael p

Oh no, whatever will we do now? No-mark no longer likes us. Boo-fukin-hoo.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Mar 15 with 2115 viewsC_jack

wow,

I am so happy now. hope you are all relegated. you had all off Denmark rooting for the swans.

do you know the story of 'the ugly duckling'. it turned into a beatiful swan. you don't.

michael p

And the who f**k are you?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:29 - Mar 15 with 2112 viewsPinky

wow,

michael p

I have a lot of Danish friends and none are as petty as you, so it's obviously not a cultural thing. Have a look at yourself, will you? Loving a man who you've probably never met and who doesn't give a damn about you . .

Things weren't right under Mike either. As much as I liked him, you must've realised that. Unless you're one of those who never watched us.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Mar 15 with 2050 viewsgoontheswans

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Mar 15 by WarwickHunt

This isn't the Senior League, it's got f*ck all to do with "fighting"- we've been tactically a poor second best against two absolutely f*cking shit teams in the the last two second halves.

Init just, and these were the people that were listened too.

The second the board started to think the reason for swans success were their decisions and not the tactics and signings of the managers they appointed we were in trouble. Its the premier league for **** sakes.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Mar 15 with 2045 viewscontroversial_jack

It won't do any harm will it? Several players didn't want to put their foot in where it might hurt. Poor luvs!
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Mar 15 with 2031 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Mar 15 by controversial_jack

It won't do any harm will it? Several players didn't want to put their foot in where it might hurt. Poor luvs!

The amount of times today our players, Leon included, didn't put their head in or pulled out of a 50/50 was a disgrace.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:40 - Mar 15 with 1975 viewsPhaedrus

I don't think we can overstate how important Pablo was in those first few games. When he came on today he was back on the wing, as Michu was in Pablo' s slot.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Mar 15 with 1922 viewslibertine

sadness, anger, embarrassment , humiliation,

what happened we've got some ace players who didn't turn up today and we were tactically destroyed. We can play for one half but what happens then???????

Will ML please come back we don't know what to do
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Mar 15 with 1917 viewsNogginthenog

I think we went to bits after the penalty was denied, inexcusable really. As soon as teams get in our faces we are shoite.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Mar 15 with 1900 viewsAnotherJohn

Not enough creativity in midfield today. Leon did his best, but doesn't have the killer pass. I was disappointed with the negativity after about 35 minutes. When you have a free kick well upfield, see the ref take a position near the edge of the WBA area and then watch the kicker pass the ball back into our own half, it isn't pretty. I can't see us getting 40 points now - I'd say about 50/50 to stay up.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Mar 15 with 1895 viewsmikl0s

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Mar 15 by SorteErik

HAHAAHAHAHAH !

I hoped WBA could get something from this, but i thought even a draw would be very unikely, with WBA awful form in mind.

Do you miss Laudrup now ?

Monk has taken technically gifted players and turned them into fighters.... a recipe for succes.

Maybe Monk, Lita and Dyer, will have more succes in the championship

Smut ind og malk din mor spasser

English: He's a w4nker - supports BIF or FCK in Denmark.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Mar 15 with 1882 viewsLeonisGod

Well, that didn't go as planned. Tidy finish for their winner though, fair play. If someone can tell the players that matches last for 90 mins rather than 45 that will be good. But there's no point singling out individuals for criticism. All our success has come from teamwork. When we stop playing as a unit then it all goes tits up.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Mar 15 with 1879 viewsicecoldjack

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Mar 15 by goontheswans

Init just, and these were the people that were listened too.

The second the board started to think the reason for swans success were their decisions and not the tactics and signings of the managers they appointed we were in trouble. Its the premier league for **** sakes.

Ive said the same thing just now on another forum mate. You have hit the nail on the head for me , Once the board started thinking they can do no wrong then things started to get a little bit "football manager" in terms of input.

I cant see a way out for us now, call it negative or whatever you like, if Monk has no clue how to beat crap teams he wont have no clue how to beat good teams,plain and simple in the last 6 games we have been totally out played in the second half ,purely becuase the guy has no real experience.

Its a dam shame but i cant see Monk having the ability to motivate these players any more, the cat is out the bag he has no real ability ,if he did he would have got something at least more thn a point from palace and WBA.

Im a bit numb after seeing how fooking clueless we were 2nd half.

Still Ash and Monk got their wish and training is now 10 times better,just a shame the games are ten times worse and we are probably going down.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Mar 15 with 1818 viewsjajes

wow,

michael p

Cant decide who is the most embarrassing you, SorteErik or that local dude gloting that he was right about Monk. But being from Denmark myself I think you take the price. I literally curled toes of your post

Hope Swans make it. And that you f uck off
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 17:59]
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:00 - Mar 15 with 1791 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Mar 15 by icecoldjack

Ive said the same thing just now on another forum mate. You have hit the nail on the head for me , Once the board started thinking they can do no wrong then things started to get a little bit "football manager" in terms of input.

I cant see a way out for us now, call it negative or whatever you like, if Monk has no clue how to beat crap teams he wont have no clue how to beat good teams,plain and simple in the last 6 games we have been totally out played in the second half ,purely becuase the guy has no real experience.

Its a dam shame but i cant see Monk having the ability to motivate these players any more, the cat is out the bag he has no real ability ,if he did he would have got something at least more thn a point from palace and WBA.

Im a bit numb after seeing how fooking clueless we were 2nd half.

Still Ash and Monk got their wish and training is now 10 times better,just a shame the games are ten times worse and we are probably going down.

But the team have still turned up for part of the match, which is an improvement. Go figure. I'm not pro-monk, anti-Laudrup or any of that crap. The only thing I worry about is (a) I get to watch entertaining football ( yep, that's being selfish) and (b) we do well. We're not in a good position, but Garry can only work with what he's got. And what he's got is a half decent squad who are fragile in confidence, but more worryingly we' are f*cked in term of fitness. We had players blowing again after 60 minutes. That's inexcusable and Laudrup has to take the blame for that. I just hope we can crawl over the line to stay up (and survival is still very much in our hands, not that you'd know it from the reaction of the gutless types on here).

The games are not 10 times worse. If you think that you've a very short memory.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:09 - Mar 15 with 1724 viewsshingle

As i have been saying for months by messing about and not playing a second string outfit in the Europa league would be our downfall, , how the fcuk did our management think the players could play countless games and still keep the fresh and at the top of there game to compete at 100% against these teams in the Prem, also to all these regular long time forum members who kept saying we`ll be fine and able to do well in the Europa and Prem well what a bunch of fcuking dimwits you lot have proved yourselves to be.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Mar 15 with 1677 viewsSorteErik

@Miklos or whatver polish name you had.

Why was your account created, around the time Laudrup was appointed as manager of Swansea ?

I admit to only watching and rooting for Swansea, because Laudrup managed them. I´m sure, i´m not the only one ;)
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Mar 15 with 1611 viewsSwanseajill

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why not? I have suffered huge amounts of abuse just because I could see what most were too blind to see. Today most of you will now feel the same. I feel vindicated. This is a sad day for the club but the positive is the fact that it should wake up the 'majority' who idolised Monk, similar to the West Ham result under Laudrup.

Show us where you were 'abused'?
Just that there are other opinions that differ to yours on here. If you can't take differing opinions, go and play elsewhere.

I have noticed abuse though....from you, and aimed at Huw Jenkins and Garry Monk. I hope you feel justified in your world today.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Mar 15 with 1611 viewsDull1Thomas

Just back.

When teams were warming up a bloke next to me on the concourse said, 'They don't look interested.' and so it proved.

That was by far the worst performance of the season - including West Ham.

Passing non-existant, ball control laughable and few making space off the ball.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Mar 15 with 1547 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Mar 15 by Swanseajill

Show us where you were 'abused'?
Just that there are other opinions that differ to yours on here. If you can't take differing opinions, go and play elsewhere.

I have noticed abuse though....from you, and aimed at Huw Jenkins and Garry Monk. I hope you feel justified in your world today.

I'll abuse him. He's a festering, puss filled boil on the beautiful face of SCAFC

I've never seen such a negative poster. Needs to grow some cajones.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Mar 15 with 1524 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Mar 15 by Dull1Thomas

Just back.

When teams were warming up a bloke next to me on the concourse said, 'They don't look interested.' and so it proved.

That was by far the worst performance of the season - including West Ham.

Passing non-existant, ball control laughable and few making space off the ball.

I was sitting at the front in the South near where the team warmed up and I thought they looked okay. There was a lot of kidding around with the little group of subs in particular, and I thought the team spirit looked good., The trouble was the bubble burst all too soon once the game was underway. We were very negative from about 35 minutes onwards, showing little desire to add a second goal. A few around me were fearing the worst at half time.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 18:44]
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:44 - Mar 15 with 1511 viewswaynekerr55

This^^^

The full backs weren't tracked in the 2nd half and they had players off the front man who won virtually every 2nd ball

Perhaps the players have lost the fear factor - i.e. doing their jobs and think they can get by on flair alone...

We made essentially a pub team look like world beaters today. Embarrassing.

On a side note, is Dineen creaming over the signing of Emnes in the Jan window now?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Mar 15 with 1504 viewsDull1Thomas

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Mar 15 by AnotherJohn

I was sitting at the front in the South near where the team warmed up and I thought they looked okay. There was a lot of kidding around with the little group of subs in particular, and I thought the team spirit looked good., The trouble was the bubble burst all too soon once the game was underway. We were very negative from about 35 minutes onwards, showing little desire to add a second goal. A few around me were fearing the worst at half time.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 18:44]

I think a lot of players had desire but they gave up on composure and quality.

Problem ahead - several time after Michu came on he, Bony and (pick one from JdG, Emnes, Pablo) went for the same ball and left even more space for WBA.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024