Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread 09:21 - Feb 23 with 44092 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Feb 23 with 2290 viewsbuilthjack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Feb 23 by Admire

I really dont get the players we sub off. Pablo who was the best man vs. Napoli and now shelvey.

especially since shelvey has not played much as of late. Seems a little unfair

Thigh tightened up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Feb 23 with 2236 viewsApeShit

Taking off JJS is a strange one, hope its not an injury.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Feb 23 with 2233 viewsbermudajack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Feb 23 by headcleaner

skertl should be off get in there you beauty

We are playing wonderfully well, but way too open at the back, leaving too much space behind us, with Sterling, Sturrage, & Suarez there'll be only one outcome I'm afraid.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:46 - Feb 23 with 2164 viewsRancid

Allen due on.He'd better not celebrate.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 23 with 2102 viewstherealme

Got to laugh at Rodgers though

Every man and his dog knows their defence is a bit w@nk (not taking anything away from us) and he spent the window chasing a winger?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 23 with 2094 viewsjacksinceever

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Feb 23 by bermudajack

We are playing wonderfully well, but way too open at the back, leaving too much space behind us, with Sterling, Sturrage, & Suarez there'll be only one outcome I'm afraid.

Allen you Jack B******. Hope you have a mare now though ...
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Feb 23 with 2008 viewsEdmundo

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Feb 23 by Darran

It would be disaster to score 3 goals at Anfield and not get something IMO.

Cummon boys.....a point here would be stunning!

Long way to yet I know.....keep your heads boys!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:51 - Feb 23 with 1974 viewsbermudajack

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 23 by jacksinceever

Allen you Jack B******. Hope you have a mare now though ...

Agger goes straight through Dyer from behind, no card FFS

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:51 - Feb 23 with 1964 viewsApeShit

Agger is a c*nt.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:51 - Feb 23 with 1937 viewsRogueTrooper

All I can hear on the radio is the JA! Sounds good.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 1910 viewscrackerjack

Jesus... Chico nearly cost us there!! Ash got us out of jail!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 1896 viewsApeShit

Awesome block from Ash!
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 1881 viewsZut_Alors

CAPTAIN OF WALES
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Feb 23 with 1863 viewskarnataka

Toure on, we can definitely win this now.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Feb 23 with 1828 viewsApeShit

I've just realised the ref gave a dubious pen at the Kop end in Anfield?

Perchrockjack or whatever his name is, is going to be furious! Especially if we get anything out of this game.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 23 with 1787 viewstherealme

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Feb 23 by ApeShit

Perchrockjack or whatever his name is, is going to be furious! Especially if we get anything out of this game.

Anfield road end

kop end? don't be silly

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 23 with 1787 viewsItchySphincter

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Feb 23 by ApeShit

...and Newport/Drizzabell.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 23 with 1735 viewsjacksinceever

Mignolet should have been off
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Feb 23 with 1734 viewsApeShit

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 23 by therealme

Anfield road end

kop end? don't be silly

Sorry, I've had a beer and am excited?
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Feb 23 with 1684 viewsBLAZE

They didn't give the ball back the c*nts
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Feb 23 with 1671 viewsApeShit

Dirty bastards didn't give the ball back and Williams should of kicked that dirty bastards head clean off.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Feb 23 with 1637 viewsTheFranchise

Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:56 - Feb 23 by BLAZE

They didn't give the ball back the c*nts

red scum
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Feb 23 with 1632 viewsjacksinceever

Cheating b******s
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Feb 23 with 1624 viewsRancid

Ref stayed strong then thank god.
Liverpool v Swansea - The Official Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Feb 23 with 1596 viewsAndy1300

We are amazing today

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024