Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. 18:17 - Nov 11 with 2589 viewspierre91

...done a blog on yesterdays tumultuous game v Stoke at the Lib. Fancy a read? Love you to. Thanks.

http://pierre91.blogspot.co.uk/
..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 18:50 - Nov 11 with 2564 viewsDull1Thomas

Excellent

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 22:41 - Nov 11 with 2500 viewsepaul

Brillian Pete blo*dy brilliant pithy and to the point

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 23:40 - Nov 12 with 2365 viewspierre91

...cheers d1t and paul, looking forward to seeing you at the Fulham evening. Respect bro.
..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 00:35 - Nov 13 with 2270 viewsSwansNZ

I always enjoy reading your blogs Pete, and this must be up there with the best you have written.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 00:59 - Nov 13 with 2115 viewspierre91

...cheers swansnz, nice (and some) to hear you enjoyed it. COYS.
..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 07:50 - Nov 13 with 1911 viewsepaul

..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 23:40 - Nov 12 by pierre91

...cheers d1t and paul, looking forward to seeing you at the Fulham evening. Respect bro.

My round Comrade, Tom should be there as well, aint seen him in ages

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 12:59 - Nov 13 with 1860 viewsDewi1jack

..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 00:35 - Nov 13 by SwansNZ

I always enjoy reading your blogs Pete, and this must be up there with the best you have written.

Can't argue with that sentiment at all.
Like a good wine, you're getting better (at writing) with age Pete

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

..blog on Swansea City v Stoke City at the Lib. on 16:38 - Nov 13 with 1831 viewspierre91

...cheers dewij, plan is for the Fulham match report to include the previous evening at the Fans Forum in the London Welsh Club and hopefully give all Jacks who can't be there a feel for the Evening. Hic...:-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024